The online racing simulator
Quote from C40Z :i hope this is ok for u mate, nice simple clean skins thumbs up

Uhm, :wow::lovies3d:

And you even got my forum banner up on the wall!
Quote from LFSn00b :PRIVATE SKIN, DO NOT USE PLEASE

Maybe you should put that on the skin, that way when people look through their skins x folder they know its meant to be private. Large text doesn't make it anymore effective either.
Quote from LFSn00b :I was wondering if someone could render this.

Basically, i'd want to get a little look that the car is drifting in it.

Someone make this please. Thank you.

PRIVATE SKIN, DO NOT USE PLEASE

There you go, Niko-noob

Sorry, I forgot to remove the vray-bar, but if you use the pic as a wallpaper you won't see it
Attached images
nikofin.jpg
no offence - but what is up with the floor? it doesn't seem to be flat...
Quote from Jakg :no offence - but what is up with the floor? it doesn't seem to be flat...

It's not flat overall, but it is @ the place where the car is, it's just the caustics/reflections that make it look so.
I'm canceling my other FZR Request. I just made a new skin, and I need a good render of it.

My only requirements are: Michelin Tires and Chrome Wheels(Any Style).

Experiment with angles and what-not.

I think this is my best skin so far, so please make it look nice.

Thanks in advance,
Falcon
Attached images
FZR_RedBull2048.jpg
Quote from Falcon140 :I'm canceling my other FZR Request. I just made a new skin, and I need a good render of it.

Thanks in advance,
Falcon

Sry, i dont have Michelin Tires, but i hope u like it .

http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/6889/fzrredbullka2.jpg
The wheels have the nicest material of the whole scene. The galss looks like it's missing and the skin looks very weird, perhaps a little too dark. Might need to turn up the skylight or play with lights. VRay lights are excellent and you won't even have to use a reflection pane.
Quote from Davo :The wheels have the nicest material of the whole scene. The galss looks like it's missing and the skin looks very weird, perhaps a little too dark. Might need to turn up the skylight or play with lights. VRay lights are excellent and you won't even have to use a reflection pane.

Thanks for C&C, I'm currently remodelling the glass cos it looks messy if it isn't volumetric (it's a plain in the scene). Also the ref planes don't gie anything that'd be better than a vraylight

D'oh the windshield looks crappy :doh:. The IOR settings act different from Brazil's... I keep trying things...

Any idea why it's distorted?
Attached images
distorted.jpg
FC start a new thread and I'll check the settings I used for vray renders. I lost my vray stuff but I'll check out a new scene.
Looks great! Thanks!
Quote from Falcon140 :I'm canceling my other FZR Request. I just made a new skin, and I need a good render of it.

Thanks in advance,
Falcon

hope u like it falcon, i love the car without the rear spoiler

greetz caoz
your definatly the render god.

I kinda like it with out the wing too, but i have a small request:

The one with th e text, leave the wing off the one nearest to the cam, put put a wing on the one farthest away. How would that look?
I like your FZ lights and your cool racing seat They are real eyecatchers. Would you please be so kind to release them to the community? Please...
Thank you very much for this beautiful garage render.....
We will place this one on our new website..............
lfsn00b, any particular reason you always simply reverse the sides? you realize the text always comes out backwards on one side, right?
Quote from LFSn00b :New skin, please render
I'd like a huge amount of camber to it

i hope u like it

greetz caoz
The idea of mirrored decals originates in Japanese scooter culture. It was done so that the decals appeared the right way around to the rider when cruising along admiring their reflection in a big plate glass window instead of watching where they were going.

The concept spread into drift culture, and in order to be "correct" it should be the decals on the driver's side of the car which are mirrored. Quite why this stylistic device should have remained an idiosyncracy of the drifters instead of spreading to the wider culture of tuning in general is anybody's guess.

Render My Skin
(9831 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG