The online racing simulator
U 13: "Mayday Mayday, we have a problem"
"Ground control to Major Tom"?
"Obviously no one told him that glueing a boat to his rear wing is not a good idea"
The powerboat mating ritual is a confusing and difficult procedure...
(I don't want to win though - too busy)
"Buttsechs gone wrong"
I'm in ur waterz, wrecking ur racez
Quote from tristancliffe :The powerboat mating ritual is a confusing and difficult procedure...
(I don't want to win though - too busy)

damn so far thats the only truely good one
Quote from thisnameistaken :6.0

when i read your name i got my hopes up high to have a winner but ... you forgot to make a joke about the east-german/russian judge
Sry, lag
Quote from Shotglass :when i read your name i got my hopes up high to have a winner but ... you forgot to make a joke about the east-german/russian judge

I was going to reference the Russian judge, too!
Echo the Dolphin got his ownback on the killer boats one at a time, however this time it looks like he got lucky and got two.
What some people wil do to get a postion...

or..

Thats what a n00b gets for ignoring a blue flag!!1
"U-13 was kicked for driving in the wrong directions"

I've been taking lessons
since the only ones that made me chuckle are from a lazy sod whos thinks hes too good for us and someone who looks exactly like his avatar but made the inexcuseable mistake of forgetting about east germany, ive decided to give this one to the first guy who can produce a funny pic of tristans driving in tomorrows race

trouble is wed have to wait till tomorrow evening for that to happen so ima have to do something historic by letting niko win mostly for the reason that the last pic he posted was absolutely hilarious
I think that image is corrupt - I can't view it in anything.
"After 60 odd years of waiting, the Dutch finally attack Germany"

or should I just get my coat and leave.........eh taxi!
The guy or the crash? i can think of a couple for that guy, but nothing fot the cars...
I love the diversity in the pictures posted...
Verstappen heard one too many dutch-jokes...
The "tow effect" explained.
Jos Verstappen in the end decided the boost button would ultimatly only get him airborne for a few seconds.

Caption Competition
(4255 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG