The online racing simulator
Quote from teaz-R :Started this when there was rumours about Prodrive/Aston Martin getting into F1...
Fairly simple design somewhat replicating the DBR9's

I like that, would be good to see a British Racing Green car on the grid as well.

Wouldn't the tyre manufacturer be Bridgestone though ?
Hey all,

My newest, and best (in my opinion) skins yet, the BF1 Audi F1 car. Based upon the rendering of Kim Stapleton, which can be found here. I did both versions. Here they are.

Red: Save As: BF1_audired

Yellow: Save As: BF1_audiyellow

No renders, or CMX's of final ones, as I had to host these at my house, which doesn't have CMX. So, here are some CMX's of when the red one was half finished.

*Click to make big*

Cheers,
Matt.

Comments please!
Gobby, you have to post a skinpack for the new 07 cars, THANKS

Stig
I made this as a personal skin for my good friend wubble ( ian ).
It turned out pretty well, I thought. And he seemed pleased.
Anyway, I hope you like it.
Attached images
zz1bl1.jpg
well if some1 try to do the honda, good luck to them because they will need it
The di.Racing F1 Skin
Attached images
di_f1.jpg
Is there going to be a skin pack 07? if so, can someone PM me the file, thx
Heizer, I'm curious why there are no shadow lays in your skins? I really like them, you planning on 2048 versions? Wish i could get tires to look like that in the game.
When i buy S2 in 4 weeks...
...I wan't to have a helluva Shumacher cars. The 1995-2005 cars. I am a big fan of him and been watching F1 since I was 3. And that was 8 years ago, so I'm 11. Any way, I hope to make a new car, that I can't use. But first, I only have gimp and paint, so can you give me a completly white BF1 with no other shades of white. No rushing for me!!!
Quote from Dalek0220 :

ummm...... I see you like oranges with smily facing all nodding at the same time
Quote :ummm...... I see you like oranges with smily facing all nodding at the same time

Psst, Be careful that could be his gang. lol
Quote from Dalek0220 :...I wan't to have a helluva Shumacher cars. The 1995-2005 cars. I am a big fan of him and been watching F1 since I was 3. And that was 8 years ago, so I'm 11. Any way, I hope to make a new car, that I can't use. But first, I only have gimp and paint, so can you give me a completly white BF1 with no other shades of white. No rushing for me!!!

Why would you need a BF1 skin, being a demo racer?
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Why would you need a BF1 skin, being a demo racer?

Read the title of his post... "When i buy S2 in 4 weeks..."
I need a bf1 mclaren skin. I couldnt find it anywhere. thanks alot...
Quote from Knight_Atack :Read the title of his post... "When i buy S2 in 4 weeks..."

In a couple o day's i will get S1. And since i'm 11, my mum has to get it. Soon, my 1st bf1 skin will be ready. I have read rules, but just a reminder.
First BF1 skin!!!
Read title. I used a combo of Gimp and paint
Attached images
BF1_Bigginer.JPG
Quote :In a couple o day's i will get S1. And since i'm 11, my mum has to get it. Soon, my 1st bf1 skin will be ready. I have read rules, but just a reminder.

The S1 license doesnt include the BF1. S2 includes all.

http://www.liveforspeed.net/?page=contents
i know that!!!. but i'll be getting s2 in 3 weeks!!! Oh, another BF1 skin for ya. This is marble skin. Can someone give me a thingy which tells me where everything does?
Attached images
BF1_Marble_skin.jpg
can anyone make the jaguar 2000 skin
If not anyone already have
New, but best skin
use it. best one to date. uses slate texture from Gimp.
my gang of smilies GET HIM
Attached images
BF1_Slate.JPG
Hey dalek, I dont wanna brake up your skin making potential, but the skins u uploaded dont seem to be finished as my English

keep up working, but learn some basic photoshop (or which software u use) techniques. Also inspire from some good skins. Maybe u create a bf1 mclaren mp-27 skin for me in future
Please can some one do the new mclaren f1 (the one alonso drives) and the new honda f1 (the one with the world on it)
Attached images
Mclaren F1.jpg
Honda Team.jpg
I'm 99% sure both of them have been done, but this isn't the place for requests.

BF1 Skins
(1662 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG