The online racing simulator
whats up guys, im missing some new sounds!
especially:

XFG
XRG
RB4
FXO
LX4
UFR
XFR
FXR

for those cars are not much sounds available, cmon create some cool ones as u did for the other cars!
hello is my 1st message in this forum,

i want TDi or diesel engine for XFG please make or find please!

thanks

bye
so does this mean CSR is outdated? or is it im the only one still using it
well it doesnt get used that much anymore.
some ppl still use it, but i think most ppl dropped it.
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :whats up guys, im missing some new sounds!
especially:

XFG

for those cars are not much sounds available, cmon create some cool ones as u did for the other cars!

there you go, i did some new XFG sound, because the others were too much humming and droning...
nice at higher revs and high speed courses too, i think those little cars should sound like small-engined, and not like a big block mustang

hf
marquisor
Attached files
XFG_DrFred.eng - 270.9 KB - 4174 views
Quote from efast :so does this mean CSR is outdated? or is it im the only one still using it

I'm still using it. I had it for my own car sounds. As time went by I installed DaveWS .eng sounds. Then I noticed as cars passed me they sounded more awesome than ever before.
But I could not let go of CSR, I like the brake and exhaust sounds too much. Just this weekend I noticed that the LFS .eng sounds were pretty close to the CSR engine sounds. So I disabled the CSR engine sounds and drive train, and left on the brake/exhaust/road/fuel/indicator sounds in CSR.

WOW, I got realistic realtime LFS .eng sounds and also the coolness exhaust sounds of CSR. The LFS .eng sounds tell you alot more about what the car is doing so this is great feedback, + I've still got the backfire pops. XD

(I had to leave on road sounds in CSR because the Brake squeal sound makes a weird clicking sound if I leave road sounds off in CSR)
hello guys, since i dont like all the sounds for the BF1 here (nvm guys ) because they are either to loud or sounds kind of strange i decided to post my very own here. It may has a lil clipping while watching more then 2 cars from the spectator view but i dont have any problems while beeing in cockpit view which it actually has been created for. Besides, it sounds simular to the sound from U30 or maybe a bit more like U32 (or was it U35?...ANYWAY ) which i liked most. Enjoy.
Attached files
BF1_Plaztikman.eng - 279.3 KB - 1538 views
This one sounds like a plane Or rather more like a 1100hp Turbocar
Attached files
XRT_BIIIG Turbo by T.J..zip - 201.6 KB - 5601 views
ill try out your 1100hp cracked tweak J/K not cracked
#113 - JEP
i dosent understand how to Paste them...

Help me..
tnx!
you'll have to put them into x:\LFS\data\engine or wherever you installed lfs. and you need at least patch V2 afaik. ingame you press shift+a and load the engine sound. if that does not work, go ahead and search the forum for using the new soundpacks. since you're a demo racer you can only use the XRG sound.
Rally Pack.
Not only have i put engine sounds, but 3 skins, and a Blackwood Rally Setup. Enjoy! The skins aren't mine, but take them! The Setup isn't mine, so don't be scared!
just in case someone is interested, i have sounds for the XRT that i believe sound similar to one of the BMWs (possibly the M3 CSL)
yoyo wow cool i didn`t know i could change the sound ether but i really want a sound that is very crome and hard like you can hear some horse powers

hope someone have it

ps.need it for the XRT

does someone have a crome engine sound for the XRT ?? i really want one a sound off a musckel car and a real turbo popp off

pleas send one if you got one

i need a crome engine sound one whit a real popp off and a real musckel car sound if you have one pleas send one

why are they coming on wrong post??

this post is going to the post engine sharing

but it keeps going on the wrong post lets try again

i need a musckel car engine sound one whit a really turbo popp off and a crome sound

hope this is going too the right post
Quote from bullman :this post is going to the post engine sharing

but it keeps going on the wrong post lets try again

i need a musckel car engine sound one whit a really turbo popp off and a crome sound

hope this is going too the right post

hi bullman... im <3Derbi senda<3 on the server you are on now :P
evrything i sending on this post are im really sending too engine sound shareing
Here's my attempt at the BF1. I tried to match the '07 Ferrari engine note, since it is the cleanest and probably the easiest to match. The other engines have a lot more of a metallic ring to them that I can't reproduce with the allowed settings.
Attached files
BF1_petrichor.eng - 304.2 KB - 1741 views
Anyone has the real F1 sound here?!?!?
here is my FZ sound.
Attached files
FZ5_ROAR!.eng - 272.1 KB - 2575 views
My FZ sound, sounds like an enzo
Attached files
FZ5_DaveWS2.eng - 319.3 KB - 2430 views

Engine Sound Sharing
(983 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG