The online racing simulator
Quote from Ramon Type R :please
a jetta 2.5 20v for fxo
or other
thanks

And now explain us how you can drive FXO?
He can say bye to his account very soon
Does anybody have one of those cold airflow/intake sounds?
It would be nice because i cant find them
Wow, a friend of mine has the lfs s2, I play right into his house, just want the son of the Jetta, only that, lfs game also, but only in the demo ....
And there we have it folks. The same old explanation.

Kid we don't buy that shit anymore. Go bu the full game or gtfo!
aff .... every one that calls me crazy, IF AT WRITING THAT I HAVE A ****ING DEMO OF HOW HE Q VO S2 ANIMAL PLAY!

Mother****er READ IF YOU DO NOT KNOW IS NOT MY PROBLEM.
Asshole

I LIVE IN BRAZIL, NOT SPEAK ENGLISH, USE A ****ING GOOGLE PRA HELP ME, BECAUSE YOU KNOW THAT HERE ARE GOOD, BUT IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO GO FOR HELP Mother****er
erm.
lol wow
Quote from Jonas144 :Does anybody have one of those cold airflow/intake sounds?
It would be nice because i cant find them

However I couldn't remember the credits, here you are some samples in my folder.
Attached files
BOV_req.zip - 645.8 KB - 1470 views
Quote from ADX.14 :However I couldn't remember the credits, here you are some samples in my folder.

Thank you.
But were do i put these?
Quote from Jonas144 :Thank you.
But were do i put these?

All of them into the engine folders.. Of course BOV files work on TBO class.
Quote from Ramon Type R :aff .... every one that calls me crazy, IF AT WRITING THAT I HAVE A ****ING DEMO OF HOW HE Q VO S2 ANIMAL PLAY!

Mother****er READ IF YOU DO NOT KNOW IS NOT MY PROBLEM.
Asshole

I LIVE IN BRAZIL, NOT SPEAK ENGLISH, USE A ****ING GOOGLE PRA HELP ME, BECAUSE YOU KNOW THAT HERE ARE GOOD, BUT IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO GO FOR HELP Mother****er

Hmm. weird people gets to log in from time to time.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com ... 3639560735_8d3b149a29.jpg
Ó Ramon, eles tavam a dizer que iam postar o som, mas depois do post que fizeste, já eras...já te reportaram e deves ser banido no espaço de horas. Adeus

He was saying that he has crack btw. People like these aren't needed in this forum.
Quote from Senninha25 :Ó Ramon, eles tavam a dizer que iam postar o som, mas depois do post que fizeste, já eras...já te reportaram e deves ser banido no espaço de horas. Adeus

He was saying that he has crack btw. People like these aren't needed in this forum.

vlw por explicar, mas já q ja era e o um otá*** veio sacanear comigo non deixei baxo..... vlw aew brother
[FZ5] Ford Mustang engine sound (try)
from inside the car is more quiet than the outside
Attached files
fz5_BOSS.eng - 235.6 KB - 1121 views
:gromit: :bath::nut: :iagree:
Hi guys. Hope you won't complain about it, but I'm bringing in a Civic Si sound I made for the xfg. Well, it makes me think of a civic.. !

Hope you enjoy this sound !!
Attached files
XFG_VTEC1.eng - 320.4 KB - 1921 views
hey guys... I just got my S2 License and I cant seem to find my DATA folder.. When i go into the LFS folder it contains: CSR, Documentation, LFS.exe, README, LFS MANUAL, and then UNINSTALL LFS..

Any help???
Quote from Ozzy Ditto :hey guys... I just got my S2 License and I cant seem to find my DATA folder.. When i go into the LFS folder it contains: CSR, Documentation, LFS.exe, README, LFS MANUAL, and then UNINSTALL LFS..

Any help???

just just re-install LFS
Quote from pako_customize :just just re-install LFS

ok thanks mate

EDIT: NVM ALL GOOD Found it
#850 - PDR
I have seen cool BF1 sounds in youtube videos. But there are 4 here, 1 is not working the link and the other sounds i dont like them too much too use them.
Where can i find more sounds? Are more to download and try?

Thx

Engine Sound Sharing
(983 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG