The online racing simulator
Quote from JasonJ :It won't work because Demo licence cannot use FO8

Oh I didn't notice the demo racer license. Sorry.
Demo racers make me laugh
Hi I have a question. In online mode can others hear your custom engine sound?
Quote from DaciaLogan :Hi I have a question. In online mode can others hear your custom engine sound?

Not at the same time, no. You must download different sound sets and load them into the game yourself. Everyone with the same car will sound the same.
Quote from Tim-MTM-Drift :Hi

can anyone make a v8 sound for XRT? i'm demo racer, I cant download lfs tweak

gr tim

How do you get the XRT?
question
Hi everyone..

Could any of you make a sound for XRG with big rpm? i would like to hear the engine doing a reving like this one for example..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... &feature=channel_page

it's a citroen saxo cup with little modifications on the engine, what i like the most is the top rpm's the sound of the car screaming lol..
If anyone could do that for me that would be great

-DavidNarciso-
UF1000 V8-sound
XFG Honda Spoon N1 B16 EG exhaust
Hey all, tried to replicate the Spoon N1 sound of my B16 EG6 track car from real life in lfs for the xfg. Its pretty close and sounds ok.

What are your thoughts?
Attached files
XFG_spoonz.eng - 320.4 KB - 1883 views
Quote from ShaggyZ6 :Hey all, tried to replicate the Spoon N1 sound of my B16 EG6 track car from real life in lfs for the xfg. Its pretty close and sounds ok.

What are your thoughts?

Tried it and its actually very similar sounding to the one you wanted it to be
great sound!
hello can someone tell where i can find only bov sounds (wav) so i can load them to the game ???? thx in advance
Quote from c.a.D.J. :hello can someone tell where i can find only bov sounds (wav) so i can load them to the game ???? thx in advance

Since you can't search for a three letter word in the forums, "BOV" I'll post them here.

Not my work, but a collection (18) of different DUMP VALVE sounds for the in-game sound editor.
Attached files
Dump Valve Pak.zip - 987.9 KB - 1741 views
**removed some horrible posts (and comments)**

Engine Sound Sharing
(983 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG