The online racing simulator
Quote from CSU1 :Oh! oh! can we make a 'Post Your Granny' thread guy's? My gran is cool(j/k)

Mines decomposing wouldn't make a good pic
heh, this is me in the 1st pic. actualy finishing my stint on the 24h moe race at razvan's place :P 2nd. me and my gf and 3d, well... me and the date should explain it :P
Attached images
IMG_4308.JPG
HPIM0397.jpg
HPIM0403.jpg
Quote from thisnameistaken :You look more miserable than I would've expected. I bet we'd get on like a house on fire.

I get called "intense" quite often, but photographs just don't often get my 'good side'!
Quote from Alex_Tiger :heh, this is me in the 1st pic. actualy finishing my stint on the 24h moe race at razvan's place :P 2nd. me and my gf and 3d, well... me and the date should explain it :P

Wow, she looks in the camera as if she'd kill you for the money

No offense, just kidding
Quote from hrtburnout :Wow, she looks in the camera as if she'd kill you for the money

No offense, just kidding

I thought it was hot
Quote from dav rc :

Yes, another Rem, Rem Koolhaas

That makes me quite happy (though I don't have a camera with which to record the moment )
Quote from nihil :That makes me quite happy (though I don't have a camera with which to record the moment )

I don't have many pictures of me since I'm normally the one taking them - this is the latest I guess since it's only about 6 weeks old.
Attached images
Mike.jpg
Quote from hrtburnout :Wow, she looks in the camera as if she'd kill you for the money

No offense, just kidding

I was wondering where she was in pic3
Uh oh
hehe )) well actualy she's got more money then me )) ironic aint it? csu1..i would tell u if i would remember anything )) j/k - god damn it i donno how to write that corectly...somebody correct me plz :P
Quote from Alex_Tiger :hehe )) well actualy she's got more money then me )) ironic aint it? csu1..i would tell u if i would remember anything )) j/k

((hehe)) is ok, tell her to buy S2 ((hehhe))
)) nea...she is more into the real thing..now she waits despretly to turn 18 and get her drving liceense...and her dream car is ..hum...ehhhh.....subaru impreza STi :|
I bet he looks just like his avatar. Or maybe he's a girl
Quote from hrtburnout :I bet he looks just like his avatar. Or maybe he's a girl

I have seen an older picture of him once, he does look like his avatar! But maybe he has grown into a girl now?
It's pretty possible. Only woman can talk nothing in this quantities!
Accroding to surname, it can be Eva Green
Quote from pasibrzuch :It's pretty possible. Only woman can talk nothing in this quantities!
Accroding to surname, it can be Eva Green

That sums him up well
Actually... That's pretty close (@ the Jakg one)
-
(DW LAYOUTS) DELETED by DW LAYOUTS
-
(imthebestracerthereis) DELETED by imthebestracerthereis : dont want pics on teh internet!
post a pic then

Post Your Face:)
(5123 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG