The online racing simulator
Post Your Face:)
(5123 posts, started )
Come on then Ray, let's see your fugly Scottish mush.
Quote from Bawbag :I think irony is the word when reading Jaks posts and then looking at his avatar.

Good that he admits he is one , meh I can be too at times
Quote from thisnameistaken :Come on then Ray, let's see your fugly Scottish mush.

I be to shy.

Honestly if someone snaps me in the street and sends it then thats fine by me, but TBH sitting infront of my pc for hours trying to get a decent pic to post on a forum full of guys (There is a few women I guess but they aint posting :P) kinda would make me feel a bit...ghey.

All you gotta imagine is, about 5'4, 16 stone and spots the size of craters on Jupiter.
I'd be more scared of some Welsh faces rather than those fugly scots... Wait a tick, I'm of Welsh ancestory! OH NOEZ!!
I Have Seen The Once Rare View Of Jakg!
It's old, I saw it like 2 months ago!
the interwebs works wonders these days
Jak you have big lips and are very pale. You should get out more :P
Giz, I actually found that pic on Jakgs site before he told us UKCT folk the link :P, literally 5 minutes prior :P

And the needed Photoshop.
Attached images
Jakg2.jpg
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Giz, I actually found that pic on Jakgs site before he told us UKCT folk the link :P, literally 5 minutes prior :P

ROFL!!

Well, finally got a self-mugshot

And we all slowly ran into the cave...
Well, when a certain canada-land man shows his face, im sure well all book the next ticket to mars...
I already showed my face noob, look earlier in the thread, and I think I could show you on CamChat too.
im not treading through 8 pages of crap :P
Well, I'm not treading thru RDC onto my PC to send it to this Mac.
Quote from Davo :Jak you have big lips and are very pale. You should get out more :P

HAAAHAHAHA! Got straight to the point!
That's what I was thinking Bob, you're just better with words.
Quote from Davo :Jak you have big lips and are very pale. You should get out more :P

i do get out, in fact i went out only two weeks ago!

Quote from dawesdust_12 :Giz, I actually found that pic on Jakgs site before he told us UKCT folk the link :P, literally 5 minutes prior :P

Not that pic, though
i think its safe to say, non of us on here al real lookers
Quote from djgizmo68 :i think its safe to say, non of us on here al real lookers

I think it is safe to say that there are only a few bored people posting their pics, when tons of others just don't want to show anything so we can all sit and laugh at your silly faces!!! .
damn yee!

If only i could dig out those earmuffs again...
Don't do drugs kids!!
Attached images
104_0429.jpg
ok ill give it a try: sitiuation:
morning, just woke up, immideatly fired up LFS
edit: i am not stoned
Attached images
HPIM0525.JPG
Quote from Bawbag :I be to shy.

Honestly if someone snaps me in the street and sends it then thats fine by me, but TBH sitting infront of my pc for hours trying to get a decent pic to post on a forum full of guys (There is a few women I guess but they aint posting :P) kinda would make me feel a bit...ghey.

All you gotta imagine is, about 5'4, 16 stone and spots the size of craters on Jupiter.

Dont be shy, your only small and , come on! Jakg and LFSn00b posted

Quote from djgizmo68 :i think its safe to say, non of us on here al real lookers

My girlfriend and other girls say I am hahaha

Post Your Face:)
(5123 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG