The online racing simulator
Post Your Face:)
(5123 posts, started )
Quote from CSU1 :LMAO! where you on the toilet when you took that pic?

LOL

Yeh, I have the best lightning in my toilet so I took the pic there
Quote from BlackEye :LOL

Oh dear!
Attached images
huuu.gif
Quote from BlackEye :LOL

I hope you was doing nothing more than just sitting there
Attached images
Picture 032.jpg
Quote from Rubenz81 :If that is Venice, i suggest to you all to not do that.
Pigeons in Venice are like rats, not only you risk some unexpected poo on you, but they bring disease so beware...
Sorry for spam, but i feel better now that i saved some tourist hair
I will see if i got a pic of me.
No im not the guy in the avatar.

lol, those filthy Italians wanted us to buy bird food...

ah well, I'm not sick, I guess... 0.o
Quote from dawesdust_12 :...

You'll make a fine plumber or electrician.

"Now I don't like the look of that"
*rubs chin(s)*
"Gonna cost you that is"

Hehehe, gotta love all the spotty emo teenagers, brings back many unhappy memories LMAO
Quote from danowat :Hehehe, gotta love all the spotty emo teenagers, brings back many unhappy memories LMAO

What it, if you're not careful James will burst into tears again for being a little bit honest about the world.
Quote from CSU1 :Oh dear!

Quote from jamesrowe :I hope you was doing nothing more than just sitting there

Hey hey, I wasn't doing anything but taking the photo

I have some other pic, but that one is not apropiate for the forums
Wee, a photo of me absolutely tit wrenched, taken this morning at about 4am, after a night of clubbing baby seals

Quote from tristancliffe :What it, if you're not careful James will burst into tears again for being a little bit honest about the world.

:chairfall
OMG BlackEye, what a pic

Take a normal photo, and get some shave (obrij se )
-
(Vain) DELETED by Vain
LOL niko, who was the one complaining to me on msn a few time saying "i feel so EMO today"

There ya go!

@ work

I said a bunch of stuff here but I forgot because I accidently closed the window.

Here is me and my gf, on the first pic I had short hair, the second one is how it is about now. I think it got a bit longer, and better in model... It's kinda weird on this pic
Attached images
weer is tesamen.JPG
ZotVoDeCam2.jpg
Quote from sgt.flippy :I said a bunch of stuff here but I forgot because I accidently closed the window.

Here is me and my gf, on the first pic I had short hair, the second one is how it is about now. I think it got a bit longer, and better in model... It's kinda weird on this pic

See there is nothing wrong with you You have a girl friend also, alot of these here dont

Quote from tristancliffe :What it, if you're not careful James will burst into tears again for being a little bit honest about the world.

Erm tristan, shut up Only people that burst into tears is you and becky behind the bike shed
- But is that before or after the kissing?
Quote from jamesrowe :
Erm tristan, shut up Only people that burst into tears is you and becky behind the bike shed
- But is that before or after the kissing?

Hmm, that would be quite highly unlikely to happen
Quote from jamesrowe :See there is nothing wrong with you You have a girl friend also, alot of these here dont

Like it's going how it's going now, it won't take long before I join the club..
still waiting for Vykos to throw the and1 edits in here ahaha
Quote from dawesdust_12 :...

Quote from tristancliffe :There's a couple of people in this thread I'd either say have an ASBO or are chavs, judging by the look of them.

And , Edit :
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :LOL niko, who was the one complaining to me on msn a few time saying "i feel so EMO today"

If your talking about Niko, has he shown you the DISTURBING dog? *hint (Ck) ... niki you sicko

Edit 2: 30 secs after this ... guess what !
Quote :Niko™ says:
Disturbing dog? LMAO

Post Your Face:)
(5123 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG