The online racing simulator
FORD CROWN VICTORIA POLICE INTERCEPTOR ( for city driving caribean cruise ETC)
we should take the unmarked for just cruise or police ( dash lights )
and the one with lightbar on top
its the most popular police car in the world!!!!

+1 on a miata type car. 50/50 weight distribution, light weight, impeccable handling.

yes Im another owner.
What about updating the UF GTR with a MIDTURBOHAYABUSAENGINE?
Just throw in the second gear and go back in the future.... flames on the track LOL
Nissan 350Z! if no one requested it yet...
Or you know whe should get some cars like 69 charger or a cuda or a mustang.
FIREBIRD!
A generic muscle car of sorts would be awesome to have.
A SMART SLR V12?
muscle
Live For Speed is the greatest race simulator out there, and this is coming from someone who owns Project Gotham Racing 2, ToCA Race Driver 3 and many others.

But there is one serious flaw in LFS. NO MUSCLE. There are alright cars, acceptable at best. The RB4, FXO, RA and the Porsche are the only ones that are good. The problem is, all the cars are four banger ricers (excluding open wheelers, the LX' and the two sports cars). All the real cars that is. They all seem to have ricer four bangers, front wheel drive, etc. Where is the muscle? We need V8 engines, rear wheel drive, 1960s power, imense size.

In short, LFS needs (or I want): 1971 Dodge Charger R/T, 1969 Ford Mustang Shelby GT-390, 1969 Pontiac GTO 'The Judge', 1968 Chevrolet Camaro Super Sport and a 1992 Ford Tempo GLS Sport Coupe (j/k).
Quote from ScorpioGT :What about updating the UF GTR with a MIDTURBOHAYABUSAENGINE?
Just throw in the second gear and go back in the future.... flames on the track LOL

Said this before and IMO no need for a turbo. What, do you want the damn thing to fly???
Hi all,

And what about a Radical Extreme Sports Cars ? I would love it

Closed races, tracks are already in game, so

Sorry, if it is already said/wrote, but 43 pages is quite hard
-
(Vain) DELETED by Vain
PRIMOZ SAID:
Quote :Said this before and IMO no need for a turbo. What, do you want the damn thing to fly???

Yeap, did u see the ghostrider videos, when he tries the tubobusa? over 400hp

It would be nice to see a ufr beating an fzr BEEEEP BEEEEP...... WOOOOOOSH
I'd definitly love to see some 180+ Stock Cars.
Would be fun to race at Kyoto.
Would have to have some good physics, not just arcade physics
ok...i say it should have 1 car for each racing type...drifting,grip & rally (+1 for stunts...it wouldn`t be bad )...in this way everyone will be happy
I want holden and ford V8 supercars!
Well, ive already made my contribution, but id just like to say this

A lot of whats been suggested are great ideas and stuff, but what re really are lacking the most is le'mans racecars, and rally race cars. An RBX would be perfect. That, or atleast give us the option to put dirt tires on the GTR's, and remove aero. you know?
If possible, how about superbikes! I know the title says cars, but i wanna see superbikes. They should be the hardest to control, and a falling off thingy if possible. But if not possible, How about the V8 Formula One car chassis (with the things on the nose) and should be loaded with skins.
Quote from Dalek0220 :If possible, how about superbikes! I know the title says cars, but i wanna see superbikes. They should be the hardest to control, and a falling off thingy if possible. But if not possible, How about the V8 Formula One car chassis (with the things on the nose) and should be loaded with skins.

The sim is called Live For Speed. so I suppose it is a suitable idea to have bikes. But what would the coding be like to get it to work? O.o
Quote from Dalek0220 :If possible, how about superbikes! I know the title says cars, but i wanna see superbikes. They should be the hardest to control, and a falling off thingy if possible.

Agreed 110%! Super or prototype with LFS would be the ultimate motorcycle racing sim, bar none.

For a start, Im sure the guys that run this "online" league would definately be interested: http://www.motogp500online.com/ Not to mention all the fanatics with TT Superbikes, Tourist Trophy, MotoGP titles, and EA Superbike 2000/2001. All great games, but none with the online capabilities that LFS offers.

Lets rally some support for two wheel racing.
Quote from Stew2000 :The sim is called Live For Speed. so I suppose it is a suitable idea to have bikes. But what would the coding be like to get it to work? O.o

Exactly, Live For Speed can mean planes, trains and motorcycles...not just cars.

The developers would have a good idea on how to code a motorcycle sim. The hardest part with racing two wheels in the physics. To date, in my opinion, EA Superbikes 2001 has the most real physics engine for a bike sim. Tourist Trophy would be second but its an easier game. Ive played them all, and I race a real GSXR 600, and have raced other bikes from 400cc, to 1000cc.

I love racing and with or without bikes for LFS, I'll still play LFS.
I suggested bikes before. But as someone pointed out; it would require an entire new set of physics. I think that ends the dreams of bikes.

V
Quote from Venus :I suggested bikes before. But as someone pointed out; it would require an entire new set of physics. I think that ends the dreams of bikes.

V

Ive named a few games the physics can be mimiced from. The physics in those games are pretty good, its the lack of online play-ability that sucks with them.

Just like there are many other car sims out there, but none have the same capabilities online like LFS.
New car classes:

STD1: UF1 and a new car, a 40hp RR similar to the Fiat 500, called NF5.
P1: A Radical-type car called R130, using a 1.3 liter bike engine and an Ariel Atom-like car called A30, using a 300hp turbocharged 2.0 liter engine.
P2: A LMP car with a gasoline 3.0 V12, and a 5.5 diesel similar to the Audi R10.
GTR4: The same as standard 1, but with the new NFV and renamed UFV. the NFV has a 1.0 liter four cylinder producing 160 hp.
GTR3: Same as the standard 2, but with the new XRS and renamed XFS. The XRS has a 1.8 liter NA engine producing 225 hp. It looks similar to the XRT, but with eight-spoke wheels.
GTR2: Same as TBO class, but with the new RBR and XRR and FXR. All the cars have about 300hp.
GTR1: Same as LRF class, but with the new LXRS and RARS and renamed FZRS. The LXRS has a 2.0 liter V8 engine made from two 1.0 liter bike engines producing 360hp, and the RARS employs a bored 2.2 liter twin-turbo engine producing 420hp.
If you're modeling that after the GT1, GT2 and GT3 classes from Le Mans, you should shuffle it around so that the lower numbers indicated faster cars.

Cars we wanna see in S3
(4457 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG