The online racing simulator
Quote from me :
Mods/gods, do you think we could merge this thread with this one, or lock one of them if that isn't practical? They're essentially about the same thing

^what he said

Oh yeah,...Aussie Racing Cars ftw (again) (link in signature)
Aussie Racers would definatly be awesome, or a Legends car, that way I can replicate my cousins cars!

Cheers,
Matt.
The Atom has a Honda 4 cylinder iVTEC engine. the MRT has a bike engine.
-
(Memph1s) DELETED by Memph1s
Quote from SNOOP [Drift-Era] :

I can't figure, why most ppl love those gay-cars like Ferrari, Bugatti and Lambo.

Cause this cars, what you call gay, are real supersport-cars, your posted cars are just a bunch of ugly RICERS!
Quote from SNOOP [Drift-Era] :Cars i wanna see in LFS:
Any street RWD jap-car

XRG/XRT? street RWD and based on a japanese car...

Quote :
I can't figure, why most ppl love those gay-cars like Ferrari, Bugatti and Lambo.

Well, I can't figure why people want ricer cars in LFS, while there's other games for that like the NFSU/MW crap.
Quote from SNOOP [Drift-Era] :Right, but it's not real car. It's a fake-assed starion.

It's very much like a Starion.
So, what would make a car real to you? Just a badge, or the name?
I don't really think LFS is the right game for you then.

Anyway, you asked for any street RWD, you didn't mention it HAS to have a real brand name on it. The XRG/T applies to what you said. Not that it matters though.

If you're waiting for a series of "real" cars, don't hold your breath. The same goes for importing your own cars.

Quote :
So u hate ricers or not???))))

And don't u want to see Skyline or NSX in LFS? Can bet that u want ))

He said stock.
Anyway I couldn't care less about a Skyline or NSX.
Quote from SNOOP [Drift-Era] :Right, but it's not real car. It's a fake-assed starion.

Why don't you phone up Nissan and find out how much money they want to have the S13 or S14 in LFS!?.
LFS needs a NASCAR style car, to make the oval more fun. Or, make LFS have a short-oval, and race SK Modifieds on there.

Cheers,
Matt.
I would like a NASCAR oval that you have to brake for. such as dover or california
It would be filled with crap mods...
If there is cream, it will rise to the top.
A miata like car! it would be perfect! (yes I own one...)
Attached images
miata 002extrasmall.jpg
miata 008exsmall.jpg
girly or nto they make for excellent track cars
Quote from cardriverx :A miata like car! it would be perfect! (yes I own one...)

+1
i have a black one too

wether or not it's considered a girls car, they handle like nothing else tho..
To whoever thinks my car is girly: come visit me and ill take you for a spin on some back roads. I guarantee you wont think its girly after that =). Oh, that, and they own everything (other than minis..) at autox. If you have ever drivin one, then you wouldent think its girly, so dont be ignorant .

Oh, and almost all of them are stick shift, so I dont see how everyone thinks girls and hairdressers drive it? (im not saying all girls cant drive stick.. just alot)

And if I was to turbo my miata.. well.. I could beat alot of "manly" cars in a straight line..

Back to LFS, we could then have a spec miata class just like real life lol.
Quote from total konfuzion :If you lived in the UK, you most certainly wouldn't admit to owning one (not unless your name was Graham Norton or similar).. here they're considered a girl's / hairdresser's car.. take your pic

Sorry to burst your bubble

Only to the ignorant, some of us se it as the perfect drivers car.
I think the Ferrari F40 is a perfect driver's car, but hey, we are all different
To alot, it is considered the perfect drivers car for under $10k. It may not be fast in a straight line, but handles better than most cars out there. Its also easy to work on, and its a convertable . In autox or a very tight track it will beat most cars costing many times more then it.
Mitsubishi Evo VIII type car
Quote from total konfuzion :If you lived in the UK, you most certainly wouldn't admit to owning one (not unless your name was Graham Norton or similar).. here they're considered a girl's / hairdresser's car.. take your pic

Sorry to burst your bubble

Just shows how little you understand about cars. The MX-5 is widely regarded as one of the best handling cars EVER (at least in Mk1 and Mk2 guises, much less so in Mk3 guise). They might not be very aggressive in looks, but are feminine curves bad? The general shape looked good on Elans.

I think the trouble is that most men need an 'aggressive' looking car (e.g. an MR2, which can barely do corners and isn't really that fast or quick either) to make up for other issues in their trousers.

Drive one mate, and you'll change your tune
lets add my two cents to this pointless discussion.

Imo the MX's will always be girls cars and RX's will always be crazy boys cars.
I'd like more differente cars in the same classes

Like having 4 GTR Cars with very similar performance, and some more GT Cars like WTCC

Nowadays most of the races are 1 car only. It's ok because everyone runs in the same condition and same advantages/disadvantages but would be a lot cooler having different cars in the races, not only different skins

The best race I can remember was in SO Long Rev and the cars admited were RB4 and GT Turbo, the GT was a bit faster but the RB4 a bit handly so there was a compensation depending on the driver skill and such
acually, the mk3 (newest) vertion handles just as good as the others. total konfusion, then why is it that spec miata is one of the largest raceing class's here in the usa? Why is it that they do very good on the track and in autox? A miata will out handle a mr2, the only cars that come close to it are the s2000, mini, and the lotuses. All of which cost more. So, total kon, go drive a miata, and i know that your opinion will change

Then again, some people are just ignorant, and im not trying to change anyones opinion, im just saying facts. You know how the saying goes, opinions are like asses, everyone has one =)

Maybe you just have alittle bit of napoleon complex? =D
wow, intresting read. Oh well, it just makes it worse when a miata beats you on a track, seeing as its a hairdressers car and all

Cars we wanna see in S3
(4457 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG