The online racing simulator
CLC's new server opens Saturday the 16th @ 20:00 GMT

Fellow LFS worshipers,

The members of CLC would like to let you know that we’ve got the best app for LFS. Who made it? Monkster – who you should know from LFS Lapper. Don’t know him? Shame on you! What’s it called? CLIS (CityLife In-Sim). What does it do? Wrong question… just find out for yourself…

We’ve created a website for our new server which is running CLIS: http://www.citylifecrew.net. You can find pretty much everything you need to know about the server here including a number of downloads and the basic server rules.

We’ve also written an article which you can find on the front page of http://www.lfsnews.net.

So, please, join us at our server and witness the best In-Sim app ever created and share your opinion here on LFS’s forum or on our own forum at http://www.citylifecrew.net/forum/.

Hope to see you there sometime soon!

Chris P – CLC PR
WOW MAN! that looks god damn awesome! jeezzzz
Thats a great APP as you saidGotta enter ur server now now now
Hehe some of us already had the chance to try it.... Amazing fun if you've some people who really imagine also that it's reality !

I'll go save some for a FZR now... Be there this saturday !
Nice1 Chris! i wanna see what is this! I havent played citylife server's much but this sounds something that i want see! Well played 24/7 citylife since last summer!
Well, cant wait to to start cruising, and cant wait to unleash my well trained police unit, to keep the streets safe, and clean.
please excuse me but... server seems to be password protected, and I cant find any hint to a password on the homepage or in this thread. did I do something wrong, or are you working on the app at the moment?
Now it's still private, this saturday at 16:00 UCT it well be open for public !
Quote from GianniC :Now it's still private, this saturday at 16:00 UCT it well be open for public !

Really cant wait - from what ive seen until now, you did a really great job there. I'll be there
Quote from St4Lk3R :please excuse me but... server seems to be password protected, and I cant find any hint to a password on the homepage or in this thread. did I do something wrong, or are you working on the app at the moment?

Perhaps you might want to read the title one more time?
Quote from St4Lk3R :Really cant wait - from what ive seen until now, you did a really great job there. I'll be there

Oh I didn't made it, just did some unofficial testing with my teammate Cropsy! Concept really is good, just it's all about the people who're online too, they have to stick to the rules and then it really gives you hours full of pleasure!
sounds and looks great!

can't wait for a little high speed pursuit

catch me if you can!
hmm sounds fun
Quote from COOP201 :sounds and looks great!

can't wait for a little high speed pursuit

catch me if you can!

Yea but be warned , the police can give you REAL tickets and fines. Read more about this on the website.

AboutServer:

I'm going to be SOOOO adicted too this server i am affread
#14 - SamH
Excellent! SA:LFS! I can't wait to try it!

I hope it isn't a screenful of text, with a bit of LFS in the background.. I'm not fond of Lapper when it's used that way.. looking forward to the launch!
SA:LFS... I hope you mean San Andreas...

Words cannot describe how great that would be!!!
We could even have an army instead of a police force.
LOL Chris...
Quote from Chris P :Perhaps you might want to read the title one more time?

erm... well... ehem... sorry
Wow!!

Looking good guys, keep up the (obvious) hard work!!
I've seen the development of this app from the earlier days, and the amount of work and thought that has gone into it is amazing. Congrats to everyone involved, and keep up the hard work!

I'll try to be there either Saturday or Sunday, and see how amazing the concept is in reality.
Best insim app ever *grumble*. It looks good though, i'l wait until there's space on the server sometime after launch to try it Good luck with it.
Hehe I wasn't going to say anything Becky but for all the City Life people out there it should be great fun =)
Quote from Becky Rose :Best insim app ever *grumble*. It looks good though, i'l wait until there's space on the server sometime after launch to try it Good luck with it.

I am sure that Chris wrote this without knowing about your awesome Tiered STCC servers Becky. But yesterday I have already informed him about where I spend all my LFS time lately!
Quote :CLC's new server opens Saturday the 16th @ 20:00 GMT

Quote :Now it's still private, this saturday at 16:00 UCT it well be open for public !

Two people, two opinions. what's the right one?
(asking because a few team-members and me want to join and drive together as soon as its open)
Quote from St4Lk3R :Two people, two opinions. what's the right one?
(asking because a few team-members and me want to join and drive together as soon as its open)

Chris is always right!
(thread title says the correct time and date, Saturday the 16th @ 20:00 GMT)
Wow! It's a damn shame it's still private

Can't wait can't wait can't wait :hyper:

CLC's new server opens Saturday the 16th @ 20:00 GMT
(438 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG