The online racing simulator
Why would you want a stripey muffler? illepall
Also, why would you want a WIP render? just view the skin in LFS or CMX viewer , also the skin'd better be in higher resolution for rendering like 2048*2048 or 3072*3072
But I'll render it for you anyway

EDIT: Done. The second one is better, on the first one a wheel is screwed up
Attached images
tiger.jpg
tigger.jpg
Quote from Funnycat :Why would you want a stripey muffler? illepall
Also, why would you want a WIP render? just view the skin in LFS or CMX viewer , also the skin'd better be in higher resolution for rendering like 2048*2048 or 3072*3072
But I'll render it for you anyway

EDIT: Done. The second one is better, on the first one a wheel is screwed up

he he he ... Dunno why .. I just started painting everything in the masks .. Looked kinda funny with a stripey muffler ..

Thanks on the rendering anyhoo .
Quote from [ADT]sid :PLZ Render my Team skin
PLZ PLZ PLZ

i will apreciete that

http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/1355/xrtarg11eg0.jpg

I don't think we want this kind of communication here illepall Noone likes when someone UZZ CAPZ FONT 4 'N' THANGZ LIEK "PLZ PLZ PLZ" 'n stuff like that. I think it's really immature of you and it won't lead to a faster render for you. In fact I think it won't lead to a render for you. That's my opinion.
Hi, I need a little help, this is probably a little bigger task then most of the requests here, but it can't hurt to ask

I have five skins of different cars that I want rendered in one single render alltogether to show of our teamskins.

I will put it up on the news tingie on the site, and most likely use it on a page on the site as a banner, where I will try to show of the teams skins

I don't have anything to offer but a big thank you. If someone are willing to spare there time for this I would be very happy, be sure to sign the render with your name/nick
The skins are in the rar file attached to this post

Oh. Tom, if you read this, I've tried to talk to you on ICQ for a long time now, but it seems like youre never online. Anyway, I just want to give you a big, BIG thank you for your time and effort in skinning for my team. Repect.
In time I will put up a credits page on the site where I will give credits to various people that have helped us, you will of course be there
Attached files
Heart of Racing skins.rar - 1.6 MB - 237 views
here is a finished version of my tiger D1

Please please render again funnycat ..

I just installed a trial version of 3dsm max too lol ..

testing some renders on it ..

I found some "Alien" movie models i.e weapon loader & smartgun, apc etc..
Attached images
XRT_Tiger_drift2.jpg
Quote from squad_e :here is a finished version of my tiger D1

Please please render again funnycat ..

I just installed a trial version of 3dsm max too lol ..

testing some renders on it ..

I found some "Alien" movie models i.e weapon loader & smartgun, apc etc..

Dude, umm... can I err... finish it for you?
I got a wee bit carried away there huh illepall

well it is kinda finished ... If u think it isn't .. feel free
Quote from squad_e :I got a wee bit carried away there huh illepall

well it is kinda finished ... If u think it isn't .. feel free

It's not that hard to align the headlights u know lol yours were screwed

Anyway here it is. Render coming tomorrow.
Attached images
xrt_tigerdriftle.jpg
Quote from Funnycat :It's not that hard to align the headlights u know lol yours were screwed

wow .. That's great ... You even did all the decals ..

you pwn ..
Funnycat, could you please render my skin? It is for a league championship banner. A couple different poses would be great. I've included 1024x1024 and 2048x2048 hi-res versions. If you can use the 2048x2048, that would be fantastic!

Thank you!
Attached images
FXR_CORE56_DTM.jpg
FXR_CORE56_DTMHR.jpg
Quote from Funnycat :It's not that hard to align the headlights u know lol yours were screwed

looks excellent !
Can anyonce please render 2 views of my skin? thanks.
Attached images
FZR_angel.jpg
That skin is awesome drift aprentice
Quote from drift_apprentice :Can anyonce please render 2 views of my skin? thanks.

there is something wrong with the spoiler. the wing of the girl is on it but will not make any sense after
Quote from tomylee :there is something wrong with the spoiler. the wing of the girl is on it but will not make any sense after

Hey, I'm already on this
Hurr hurr! Rendered: Squad_e's Tiger Drift, Banshee56's Core Racing, Drift Apprentice's Angel.
Attached images
apprentice.jpg
apprentice2.jpg
tiger2.jpg
core.jpg
core2.jpg
Quote from MyBoss :Hi, I need a little help, this is probably a little bigger task then most of the requests here, but it can't hurt to ask

I have five skins of different cars that I want rendered in one single render alltogether to show of our teamskins.

I will put it up on the news tingie on the site, and most likely use it on a page on the site as a banner, where I will try to show of the teams skins

I don't have anything to offer but a big thank you. If someone are willing to spare there time for this I would be very happy, be sure to sign the render with your name/nick
The skins are in the rar file attached to this post

Oh. Tom, if you read this, I've tried to talk to you on ICQ for a long time now, but it seems like youre never online. Anyway, I just want to give you a big, BIG thank you for your time and effort in skinning for my team. Repect.
In time I will put up a credits page on the site where I will give credits to various people that have helped us, you will of course be there

If you want, I can render everything except the BF1, I'm not sure if I'm gonna make a BF1 scene yet.
Quote from Funnycat :If you want, I can render everything except the BF1, I'm not sure if I'm gonna make a BF1 scene yet.

Yeah, that would be awesome, instead of the BF1, maybe the FO8?

I've attached it to this post.

You don't have to do anything fancy pancy, but could you try to do it so I can put a logo on the render? Over all the cars-ish?

Something like this.
Attached images
FO8_HR_op.jpg
Thank you sir! Those renders are fantastic!
Quote from MyBoss :Yeah, that would be awesome, instead of the BF1, maybe the FO8?

I've attached it to this post.

You don't have to do anything fancy pancy, but could you try to do it so I can put a logo on the render? Over all the cars-ish?

Something like this.

Alright! I'll start tomorrow!

Quote from banshee56 :Thank you sir! Those renders are fantastic!

No problems!
Awesome render ...

Thanks a bunch ..
Could anyone please render 3 xrt's in one scene?
Theese are my Team's skins

(PRETTY PLEASE?)
Attached images
XRT_DRIFT 5.jpg
XRT_D2winner.jpg
XRT_long.jpg

Render My Skin
(9831 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG