The online racing simulator
Quote from CubbiC :I SAY U MAKE REAL D1 DRIFT CARS TO THE GAME!!! apex rx-7, toyota sprinter and blitz skyline are the most wanted!

1) The devs won't get a licence for it.
2) The devs will not add drifting and too-gay (Dale Winton by any chance?) stuff to LFS.
3) Buy S2.
Quote from Scrabby :4-troke :headbang: illepall

You really want generators on wheels in the game?
Quote from duke_toaster :1) The devs won't get a licence for it.
2) The devs will not add drifting and too-gay (Dale Winton by any chance?) stuff to LFS.
3) Buy S2.

I personally don't drift but why do you hate drifting? And have you any proof the drifting and touge won't get put into the game? It's pretty sad that you're calling people who like to do a different kind of motorsport gay. I bet you wouldn't have the guts to do what they do.
Quote from CubbiC :I SAY U MAKE REAL D1 DRIFT CARS TO THE GAME!!! apex rx-7, toyota sprinter and blitz skyline are the most wanted!

We have the XRG, XRT and XRR which are all similar to drift cars. I suppose even the RB4 is kinda like a Supra. Basically we have cars like them but we can't actually have the real cars.
Ehm...S3 pretty surely wont be released within the next 2 YEARS. But theres really no sense in "waiting" for it, if you have the money to buy S2 now. You wont pay any more or less, if you get S2 now and then later S3.
Quote from CubbiC :ohhh is it really going to take that long ..

Yes, first, there will come the full S2. We are still on Alpha version.

But thats not necessarily a bad thing. The product, you are getting by buying the S2 licence, is already very good and you still get many constant improvements without paying anything.
Quote from CubbiC :do u guys know any english sites where i could buy teh license? i dont understand enough german so i cant buy from the germansite (i dont even mention the japan site)..

www.liveforspeed.net
this one
Attached images
mining%20truck.jpg
If we're talking real cars, I would like to see the following : see file attatched

Teeheehee, kinda long file there, beware. I got the list from another forum, but almost every car I'd like to see, obviously barely 1/100 of them would be possible I bet, but the main ones I'd like to focus on are the italian, Japanese, a few German and several British, and a few others like Volvo, Seat, and Kia perhaps.

Whoever memorizes the whole thing first gets a cookie!
Attached files
cars.txt - 231.9 KB - 2478 views
i would love to see WRC cars, no only actual ones, but also historic ones, B class would be amazing. WRC stages would be great too.
mate by the licence first then pic !!!because your getting nothing close with the demo so buy liscence
Quote from Leifde :We have the XRG, XRT and XRR which are all similar to drift cars. I suppose even the RB4 is kinda like a Supra. Basically we have cars like them but we can't actually have the real cars.

XRR is practically impossible to drift with. Slicks and a 16° steering lock prevent that. The drift cars are XRG, XRT, RB4, FZ50, LX4 and LX6. Did i miss any?

Quote from Frietpan :i want a opel (vauxhall) Calibra 2.0 turbo instead of the xrt...
first i need s2 lol :P

Yes, buy S2. Then you'll have the FXO. FWD 2.0 turbo tire eater.
How about...the RB4 GTR? How cool would an AWD RB4 with slicks and a wide body be?
yes
XR GTR no turbo, LX GTR, RB GTR & RA GTR
This one, definetly!
Quote from squidhead :This one, definetly!
http://www.professormotor.com/images/Supermod.jpg

that looks so retarted it's like the modern version of 60's formulas with the very first wing prototypes/experiments.

In that pic, I don't know is that rear wing broken or is it really like that... broken I guess, in some old F1 season review video that I watched, it was usual that the wings broke down during the race. Then the drivers just went to the pits, mechanics ripped it off in few seconds and the driver could continue racing.
-
(Vain) DELETED by Vain
i think that all people want different car...
but the problem is the license for this car.. a wrc car is impossible to improve in lfs, WRC game has the license...
but lfs staff can do a wrc car similar to a real wrc but named different... no?
The staff could make cars similar to the likes of the Evo and Impreza but then have fantasy bodykits and decals.
like rb4...

Cars we wanna see in S3
(4457 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG