The online racing simulator
Quote from zmbi :as it is now i can only press print screen once then i have to paste the screenshot in photoshop, then go into lfs again. so you are really quick when you do this? :P.

there is no way unless you use special programs.
TyresHot- great link, thanks!
joho, didnt make the skin btw
Attached images
rallyart.jpg
Quote from Smurfen :joho, didnt make the skin btw

uh... lol do you happen to know the colors of the rainbow in order?
ROYGBIV, not the other way around hehe

@cpl anger; turning shadows on may help it; it looks like the car is floating
Quote from XCNuse :

@cpl anger; turning shadows on may help it; it looks like the car is floating

Oh yea. Well it was off my old pc which was pretty slow so i turned them off for better fps. Damnit.

skin i made dedicated to my work place, a very small video game store in the southwest of england
Quote from Gavin UK :
skin i made dedicated to my work place, a very small video game store in the southwest of england

You should print that on poster size and hang it on the front window! That'll draw alot of customers. One day it won't be a very small video game store anymore.
Couple of pics ...
Attached images
lx6kyoto.jpg
1big.jpg
your 2. picture is very good well done
A quick one of driver eye contact.
Attached images
quickly.jpg
Quote from (SaM) :You should print that on poster size and hang it on the front window! That'll draw alot of customers. One day it won't be a very small video game store anymore.

Hehe, advertising a game the store couldn't possibly sell
Quote from XCNuse :uh... lol do you happen to know the colors of the rainbow in order?
ROYGBIV, not the other way around hehe

dont care
Didnt turn out perfect, but here it is anyway ...
Attached images
lx6multiple b.jpg
you need a better background instead of white.
Quote from MAGGOT :Hehe, advertising a game the store couldn't possibly sell

Ha, well nobody will probably ever notice it's LFS. It'll probably make them wanna play NFS:Carbon or something.. wich I assume the store sells?
Quote from TyresHot :you need a better background instead of white.

The whole point of it was that i wanted a white background, it would have been easier for me to have kept the track as the background but i wanted something different
Quote from VALE 46 :The whole point of it was that i wanted a white background, it would have been easier for me to have kept the track as the background but i wanted something different

i understand you but i think white is not the right decision, good work at all
Few teaser pics before you get your hands on Round 4 broadcast
Attached images
frokki_edited_1.jpg
tommi_and_thomas.jpg
I love the irony of the Clean Racers Club sponsored car with a big dent in the back.
Quote from (SaM) :Ha, well nobody will probably ever notice it's LFS. It'll probably make them wanna play NFS:Carbon or something.. wich I assume the store sells?

nah, i would most definitely but a big lfs logo on there and url if i was to do that lol

i smite anyone who think i saw nfs instead of lfs in my store lol

must have gave out the url about 100 times now

always putting a good word in
Quote from farcar :I love the irony of the Clean Racers Club sponsored car with a big dent in the back.

Well,the dent is in the BACK.Think about it

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG