The online racing simulator
Keeping You guys Busy!
Alright yea, I got 4 diffrent skins for you guys to render. There pritty neat, so have fun with them!

Thanks!
Attached images
FZ5_MonkayDrift1.jpg
FZR_MonkayRacer2.jpg
XRT_EvilMonkay.jpg
XRT_Monkay001.jpg
hey i need a skin rendered for my team and for the right size for a wall paper
1280 x 1024
thanks in advance
Attached images
XRT_TS_MGUteam.jpg
ok 3 more renders here for Reza85. Sorry it took a while, been busy and trying some new things with these renders. Hope you like em mate.
Attached images
XRT_New-Ken.jpg
XRT_Team-Rotora.jpg
XRT_WTC_REZA85.jpg
Glad yuo like them. Yeah the rotora one I tried something new with a background scene and HDRI lighting. Took a while to get it look just right.

Here's a quick one for Nitrojunies again. If no one else does the other ones I'll do em tmorrow for now I'm off to rest.
Attached images
XRT_trib2.jpg
And another with some rims kindly donated by Podo.
Attached images
XFg_noobs_Kalev.jpg
-
(Rappa Z) DELETED by Rappa Z
Quote from Davo :And another with some rims kindly donated by Podo.

Thanks, looks great.
Quote from Davo :And another with some rims kindly donated by Podo.

look awesome
WoW!

Those renders look proper mint!
Thanks guys and thanks Podo for the rims. Now I just need a cyber girl lke the one in your render Podo hehe
Can you render this W.I.P skin i'm making please?..

It's for my Rb4 drifter ..

thanks
Attached images
RB4_samurai_d1.jpg
would help if it was a MUCH higher resolution (ie 2048*2048 rather than 512*512)
Why can't we all come to an agreement that: This render thread will not be allowed to show .set thumbnails nor posts NOT containing rendered scenes, because this thread should/could "look much, much nicer!"
It would really be nice to see each post one after the other with a pretty thumbnail of our art please!
Since its WIP heres a very quick render. Sorry about the wheels my RB4 scene is still WIP too

Higher res will mkae it smoother and look better. Check out http://www.lfs-gear.com/kitz.html for skin kits already reszied to 2048x2048 and tey have all the parts seperaated for easy skinning.

Also getting the CMX viewer http://www.liveforspeed.net/fi ... =LFS_VIEWER_S2S_ALPHA.zip you can use it to view your skin on the fly as you update it just as it would look in LFS.
Attached images
RB4_samurai_d1.jpg
Quote from Monkay :Alright yea, I got 4 diffrent skins for you guys to render. There pritty neat, so have fun with them!

Thanks!

Sorry for the crap wheels, I switched computers and when I transferred my scenes over something must have gone wrong since they crash max. Also I only have time to do the FZR.

But it's my first render in ages, so, yea.
Attached images
FZR_Camo.jpg
I guess we skip the noobs? :dnfnoob:
hello guys, i would love to have a render of this skin
pls the look onto the car not from down, more from a higher position
thx in advance
Attached images
FXR_amgDTM.jpg
This is my XFG skin :P <3 Punto XD anybody can render it,from back?
Attached images
XFG_punto.jpg
Quote from Ryanry64 :Is this ok

:wow: Its beautiful thank you, sorry if I was a little impatient:hyper: :nut:
Quote from Monkay :Alright yea, I got 4 diffrent skins for you guys to render. There pritty neat, so have fun with them!

Thanks!

Another one of yours, these take ages with my settings which is why I'm doing 1 at a time. Usually 1 hour to render than up to 30 mins photoshopping to smooth out some rough edges.
Attached images
XRT_Monkay2.jpg
I'm guessing you don't use Brazil? If you do care to share your settings for great looking renders, usually I just use P3.
Ryanry64, could you post original render as well?
I think there is quite a lot work done in PS later

Render My Skin
(9831 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG