The online racing simulator
LFSLazy
(1573 posts, started )
Quote from Brilwing :I'm wondering why the source code for tools like LFSLazy or AIRIO is not on GitHub or Gitlab, so that other people can help, or when the original author does not have time or lost interest, that other can take over.

Because AIRIO was being 'sold' to hosters by the guy who made it and then he left the community like 10 years ago.
Quote from Brilwing :I'm wondering why the source code for tools like LFSLazy or AIRIO is not on GitHub or Gitlab, so that other people can help, or when the original author does not have time or lost interest, that other can take over.

LFS Lazy on GitHub as open source would be awesome. That way people could help update it whenever new releases come out!
zzzzzzzzzzzzz updaaatteee

I need see visble KPH in setup gear ratio.. :/
-
(GT4_PL) DELETED by GT4_PL : multi post.
no news for an update ?
I have send Daniel-CRO an private message some time ago and have ask for the source code if he is willing to share it. I'm a professional software developer myself and I think is would be a simple task for me to get LFSLazy working again. But saidly I have received no response.
thanx man , waiting for it
updet?
Still no update
Lazy has improved my driving a lot and without it, I would race much less in this community. I wish these features would be a permanent part of the game.
Quote from pantiainen :Lazy has improved my driving a lot and without it, I would race much less in this community. I wish these features would be a permanent part of the game.

+1
Waiting for an update! Thanks!
Daniel = lazy
Downgrade your LFS version to 0.7A and Lazy works fine, only trouble no radar with mods. Sorry my english
Quote from d_cury :Downgrade your LFS version to 0.7A and Lazy works fine, only trouble no radar with mods. Sorry my english

how do we do that? Sorry if the question is too silly...
You can get 0.7A from here:

https://www.lfs.net/patch-7a
Or
https://www.lfs.net/forum/thread/96337

You can either do a full separate installation or rename your LFS exe to something like lfs07a.exe or whatever you can also rename your LFS07D...

If you're able to install lazy you should manage.
I have to set 0.7A incompatible with later versions because you can recharge instantly in 0.7A and this means electric car racing is unfair.

This change will mean 0.7A is not very useful any more. I understand this will break LFS Lazy so I'm giving a short warning. I'll set the versions incompatible on on Saturday morning.
-
(johneysvk) DELETED by johneysvk
It is a bit sad but at the same time lazy has to follow or "die".
Loved the live timer and some extra stuff like showing pb/we on car menu, sector pb and more. Any chance to have some feature hard coded on lfs some day?
The unfortunate thing is LFSLazy hard-checking for the LFS version, instead of, lets say InSim version that if changes, could really make it incompatible. It sure would be a bit riskier and make the app more prone to malfunctioning with a new LFS version, but on the other hand we could still use Lazy in these cases, when no major things changed after 7A (7B-C-D) that could break it.

(of course, the appearance of vehicle mods was major, and not something this approach could substitute)

Gadgets like Lazy has would be very welcome to LFS, though. If not that, creating a community-developed, open source alternative would be the way (which we mentioned on the LFS Discord server many times already). Of course, that would need huge contribution from lots of people to build up from scratch, but in the long run, it would make sure the app doesn't just "stop" working.
The trouble is that LFSLazy does some direct memory access, so that's why it needs to check for the exact EXE rather than the InSim version.

I don't know how many of its functions depend on that direct memory access, in a hypothetical situation of a reduced but more future proof version of LFSLazy that only uses InSim.
Quote from Scawen :I don't know how many of its functions depend on that direct memory access, in a hypothetical situation of a reduced but more future proof version of LFSLazy that only uses InSim.

Like Clutch slip and Engine damage ? (I try to implement them but can't find them anywhere - Can we imagine this in insim (outsim)?)
Quote from KingOfIce :Like Clutch slip and Engine damage ? (I try to implement them but can't find them anywhere - Can we imagine this in insim (outsim)?)

Lazy reads memory and that why it goes out of date with every update as far as I know.
Quote from fatalunfair :Lazy reads memory and that why it goes out of date with every update as far as I know.

ok, we understand ... but is there any possibilities to get these informations in an another ways ?

that is the question of kingofice finally
Quote from Tomfuel :but is there any possibilities to get these informations in an another ways ?

No

LFSLazy
(1573 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG