The online racing simulator
Hello! a XF GTi addict here. got very decent at slamming it around Blackwood and managed to get a 1:45.07 yesterday so deffo getting better
Hi everyone!
New player here. I've raced a bit on other games: project cars, asseto, race07.
Wonderful, lightweight and fun game! I love the formula bmw hehe.

I am learning a lot and having fun!

Cheers!
Quote from Rallyer_Rac :Well, I was trying to buy the game with my national debit card (I'm from Brazil) and I couldn't make the purchase, is there any way I can do that without needing a credit card, or an international one? I only have a national debit card and a pay pal account

DM me, I will pay the license for you and afterwards you may send me a PIX, otherwise I will cancel the purchase obviously
Hi everyone 🖐
Hello! I just bought S3 License. Can someone help me for G29 settings? Thanks! Smile
hello Wave
Hello there Wave
Buenas a todos, espero llevarme muy bien en este juego competitivo, me servirá de alguna forma para practicar mis marchas y mis tuneos de drift.

Sin duda el mejor juego que puedo obtener con pocos recursos Smile
Hello! So far i've really been enjoying the game, i started a few days ago. I might buy S2 when next month rolls in Big grin
Quote from Nitride :Hello! So far i've really been enjoying the game, i started a few days ago. I might buy S2 when next month rolls in Big grin

Hello, and welcome to LFS
-
(Graham(sidi)) DELETED by Graham(sidi)
I don't think I intrroduced myself back when I joined, but I'm Gary. Bought this game back when S3 was just a pipedream and when we were hoping for the VWS to come out in S3, aswell as new tire physics. I feel old.
Hi.

Lfs is awesome !
my raceing steeringwheel
hi guys i am new here
i have to ask
i am having trouble getting my steeringwheel to drive i can't get it right with the controles can somebody help me?????
i have a speedlink steering wheel
Firtly you need to create a topic.
When it comes to your question,
Go to settings>controller and then change the left and right wheel routing.
Does anyone know how keyboard players control the throttle opening
percentage?
Hi! I'm new! I've been wanting to try an online racing simulator for a long time, and it's great that I stumbled upon this forum!
Hi, just call me bern. I am new to sim racing so give me a break if I don't know a term or phrase
Hello guys. I am not a new player, but returned after very long time. I played this game using mouse and keyboard for a long time but now I'm using Logitech G29 with H-shifter. I'm looking forward to have some fun online Smile
Hi, I am just another sim-racer who has had an break, and decided to return through here. I would want to drive some more relaxed races to get me up to speed with this simulator and just overall getting back to the entire idea of driving.
Good evening, please tell me how can I reset my lap time(PB)?
hi neww player here, still finding way to set up my fanatec dd pro
Hi! I'm a newbie, I like racing Smile
hey guys!!
played this game alot many years ago and me and my pal talked about it the other day and how good it actually was, so now i am back to give it ago again!
well met!

New players say hi here
(3704 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG