The online racing simulator
Hey all players LFS ^^
Hi Im samuxip Im a noob here at lfs!!!
They said new players should say hi here, so hi Smile
A warm welcome to all new players. Enjoy LFS
Heeelllo!
Hi,i`m new. It`s my 2nd day and going through the training. I`m using a G29 wheel and loving it.
Regards from Brighton U.K
Hi I m here!
Hi, I'm New Smile
hi! I’m a novice and I hope to find players who can speak Chinese to play together. My English is not good. Please forgive me if I use the translation.
Hi I'm new here just starting the training. I found out about live for speed from Jimmy Broadbent Youtube channel.
Quote from bb2203 :Hi I'm new here just starting the training. I found out about live for speed from Jimmy Broadbent Youtube channel.

Welcome!
You can join us at our official (Unofficial) discord here: https://discord.gg/liveforspeed

We have weekly leagues and a friendly community that you can join around here, so enjoy LFS and welcome again!
Hey guys! Back playing LFS after a few years away, it's like giving an old mate a hug.......
Hi, I am new in LFS playing 3d day. I really love it!I have some issues understanding the multiplayer race rules though.( Also I can't buy licenses.
P.S and i am not from sweden
Hi All. New player. Just browsing around looking for graphics mods, texture replacements for the skies etc.
Hi, I'm new to this game, greetings to all!
Hi all!! Old user but new to the forum! Trying to improve my driving skills after almost 10 years without playing. Regards
Afternoon, Billy here and brand new to LFS. Just downloading things so hopefully wont be too long til Im up and trying to race..
Hi everyone. So I'm new to LFS but not to sim racing. I'm hoping to enjoy some sim racing when time permits. Been on this rock for 47 years and playing racing games for a long time.
Hi all Smile,
I bought an S3 a few days before the announcement of LFS mod support. I specify it because this announcement does not have much repercussions here. Maybe people who just bought an S3 specifically for modding could come up and say so here? It might be helpful. The future of LFS depends on it, since it is the new strategic development priority.

Personally, after playing almost anything that looks like a car simulation since Codemaster's Toca2, I stopped all simracing activity in 2013. For my return to the tracks, I decided to race exclusively on LFS. This is for a number of reasons unrelated to modding and its promises of novelty (although that interests me too).

I had known LFS since its first playable version. I got the S2 when it was released. This game amused us for a while with my son and his friends. But I had never really played it before. Today I have a hard time putting my hands anywhere other than the steering wheel of my FZ50 GTR ... This game is absolutely incredible. A game has never given me so much pleasure. In terms of graphics and physics, I don't know of a game that does so well with such low hardware requirements.

LFS has been improved. But LFS has not been revolutionized over time. The player that I am today is just very different from the one I was in the early 2000s. For example, today I would be unable to enjoy playing on a corner of the table in front of a screen of 15 ''. I would rather rip my left eye out with a fork dipped in vinegar than reinstall Steam on my computer. And I'm no longer willing to spend hundreds of dollars to upgrade my gaming hardware, even if I can ...

The world of simracing has changed a lot since the 2000s. This gives LFS a new place. Today LFS is more than ever a game of the future.

So I was wondering if it would not be interesting to open a topic on the theme: What kind of simracer are you today, in 2021?

I leave it to the moderators and developers (and more generally to those who have more experience of this forum than me, Looking that is to say everyone in fact) the care of judging the interest of this subject.

Here, everyone has their say on everything, everywhere. This is the principle of the forums (I even saw some nice grandpas chatting alone in their corner Big grin). But beyond the primordial interest that this subject would have for anthropologists of the future, this would make it possible to synthesize the profiles and wishes of LFS runners. They could tell there why they like this game? How do they play it? What are their short-term expectations?

Time flies. Before you die (and while waiting for the complete game overhaul which will probably take a few more years since testing mod support will definitely be more time consuming than expected) I guess like me many of you would like to prioritize some minor improvements but very essential for new players to become interested in or come back to LFS.

Good race everyone and forgive me for my kindergarten EnglishShy.
Hi everyone 😁
Hi all!

Even that I have my S3 licence back in late August 2020, I never raced online in LFS. So I can consider myself as a new player.

I'm a car fan since my childhood. I played a huge variety of racing games, like GT4, World Racing 2, rFactor, F1 Challenge 99/02, and many, many others. With controller on the PS2 and keyboard on PC.

In 2016, I recieved a T150, so it was my actual beginning at serious racing. Since 2018, I have a G29. I don't need anything stronger, I'm happy with the G29.

Also, with the new patch of LFS, sure I'll keep playing LFS for a long time. That's why it's my favourite racing game! Low PC requirements, pretty good physics, and more!

One last thing: I'll have fun!

Excuse my not-so-good English.
Thank you!
Hey guys, i'm with a problem, and need help ;-;
Well, I was trying to buy the game with my national debit card (I'm from Brazil) and I couldn't make the purchase, is there any way I can do that without needing a credit card, or an international one? I only have a national debit card and a pay pal account
Quote from Rallyer_Rac :Well, I was trying to buy the game with my national debit card (I'm from Brazil) and I couldn't make the purchase, is there any way I can do that without needing a credit card, or an international one? I only have a national debit card and a pay pal account

Welcome. The LFS store has a PayPal option, and that should work for you.
Hello from Staffordshire UK.

I own quite a few racing sims, AC, Project cars, Automobilista etc etc then I noticed a lot of YouTube videos about LFS. I downloaded the demo a couple of months ago and tonight I saw the one and only Jimmy Broadbent talking about how good it is. So now I am a registered member I'm going to buy some extra content and hopefully in the not too distant future try my hand at some online racing. Strictly rookie stuff though as I only have a Logitech Driving Force Pro! The wheel is great but the pedals leave a lot to be desired. Still it's a start.

New players say hi here
(3703 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG