The online racing simulator
LFSLazy
(1573 posts, started )
Quote from BIzO :You need to type /insim 29999 in the chat before opening LFSLazy, if you opened LFS first

Or you can launch LFS directly with LFSLazy by launching Lazy while LFS is closed Smile

our problem is a lazy opening in background but we can not see in taskbar

i think this is about with windows 10
Quote from furkanaykut70 :our problem is a lazy opening in background but we can not see in taskbar

i think this is about with windows 10

How do you proceed? Do you launch LFS first?
still no lazy for 6u?
not the same but at least it works fine. Thank you so much
-
(Erencan007) DELETED by Erencan007 : figured it out
Quote from BIzO :How do you proceed? Do you launch LFS first?

all tried
i reinstall lfs again
it was started first time but second time same thing happened
Hello, I get "cannot write overlay file" currently which makes the dashboard go black.
LFSLazy is running as admin (win10) and I tried with do not verify address and without.

Any clues? Thanks per advance.
Hi - I'm trying to run LFSLazy in Ubuntu - Wine. I had some success putting '/exec C:\LFSLazy\LFSLazy.exe' in autoexec.lfs. It finds the 29999 port, but cannot find the LFS.exe process. I'm guessing because it is actually a linux process running in wine, not a windows process.

Any help? Any interest in troubleshooting?
I tried it for the first time few weeks ago and it's working fine for me (at least for now). I haven't used anything of the sort up to now and I find it brilliant.

Can anyone tell me what the dots at the bottom of the cars (some are highlighted and some are not) in the pits/car selection screen represent? I can't figure that out of the life of me.
It's indication how much cars of that type are on track. So 3 white dots and 9 grey under xfg means 3 xfgs on the track and 6 others.
Ahh! Thanks mate.
Cannot find LFS process.
That is exactly the error I get in Ubuntu using Wine to launch both LFS and LFSLazy. Obviously windows processes and linux processes are different, but they are still both processes on a fundamental level. Maybe there is just a small issue regarding how to attach to the process. Maybe the pid's are just called something different in Wine.

I don't see this as a support issue, because I don't think LFSLazy was designed for this. So it's more like a add-on feature / extended support. Still, any help on the issue would be greatly appreciated.
Now whenever I return to the track after pitting, the gauges simply disappear, to make them reappear I need to restart LFSLazy.
Any fixes for this bug?
I second that.

Quote from Kanade :Hello, I get "cannot write overlay file" currently which makes the dashboard go black.
LFSLazy is running as admin (win10) and I tried with do not verify address and without.

Any clues? Thanks per advance.

Hello , how i can change the "Gearing" RPM of XRR ?
I mean the red light when i need to change the gear
hey does anyone know how to get it working on linux
hi guys how can i fix this lazy gauge?
Attached images
Live For Speed Screenshot 2020.12.03 - 09.33.39.34.png
So yesterday friend of mine dig sth in lfs settings. Now i cant run properly LFSLazy. Everytime i got: "first byte in packet does not match size" Frown how to fix it ?
Open ..LFS/cfg.txt and make sure OutGauge Port is different than your InSim port (if you are not setting InSim port manually every time you start LFS [I hope not Big grin] then your InSim port is set in ..LFS\data\script\autoexec.lfs.
New version with support for latest test patches!

Change log:
Quote :Dashboard - Hopefully fixed bug about textures not showing up after switching between cars
Support for 0.6U12, 0.6U13

Thank you very much!

Edit: Where is the download link? Smile

LFSLazy
(1573 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG