The online racing simulator
LFSLazy
(1374 posts, started , go to first unread)
Ahh! Thanks mate.
Cannot find LFS process.
That is exactly the error I get in Ubuntu using Wine to launch both LFS and LFSLazy. Obviously windows processes and linux processes are different, but they are still both processes on a fundamental level. Maybe there is just a small issue regarding how to attach to the process. Maybe the pid's are just called something different in Wine.

I don't see this as a support issue, because I don't think LFSLazy was designed for this. So it's more like a add-on feature / extended support. Still, any help on the issue would be greatly appreciated.
Now whenever I return to the track after pitting, the gauges simply disappear, to make them reappear I need to restart LFSLazy.
Any fixes for this bug?
I second that.

Quote from Kanade :Hello, I get "cannot write overlay file" currently which makes the dashboard go black.
LFSLazy is running as admin (win10) and I tried with do not verify address and without.

Any clues? Thanks per advance.

2 fast ones.
forgot where to find the pubstat key..
and does this work with patch U11 ?
Hello , how i can change the "Gearing" RPM of XRR ?
I mean the red light when i need to change the gear
hey does anyone know how to get it working on linux
hi guys how can i fix this lazy gauge?
Attached images
Live For Speed Screenshot 2020.12.03 - 09.33.39.34.png
So yesterday friend of mine dig sth in lfs settings. Now i cant run properly LFSLazy. Everytime i got: "first byte in packet does not match size" Frown how to fix it ?
Open ..LFS/cfg.txt and make sure OutGauge Port is different than your InSim port (if you are not setting InSim port manually every time you start LFS [I hope not Big grin] then your InSim port is set in ..LFS\data\script\autoexec.lfs.
New version with support for latest test patches!

Change log:
Quote :Dashboard - Hopefully fixed bug about textures not showing up after switching between cars
Support for 0.6U12, 0.6U13

Thank you very much!

Edit: Where is the download link? Smile
Looks like dropbox has disabled link sharing for my account because of too many requests... Therefore I will attach the file here.

That also mean that auto-updater does not work now.
Attached images
updater error.PNG
Attached files
LFSLazy v101 0.6U13.zip - 2.5 MB - 306 views
Thumbs up Thanks !
Hvala sine!
Hey, my friend got this error (screenshot here).

He didn't have any problems earlier but he got a new PC so this is with fresh LFS (version U), then we tried with a copy from his old computer, finally we tried with U13 and we got this error in all cases. Any ideas?
Are you using RivaTuner or MSI Afterburner? Try to turn it off
so big thanx !
Hello there, can LFSLazy creator fix bugs? latest version (U) have some bugs.
1) in Lin Gauges RPM_lin can't be saved on scale factor 1.0 when you restart game or lazy program it will be again 2.0. (also checked turbo lin and it does same every time. maybe all of lin gauges have this problem.
2) also turbo lin don't works properly. when you want to tun it on from left side to right every time it suddenly turns on and of. it does same on Y axis as X.
3) In texts chat messages can't be saved on speficied coordinates when you turn off game or lazy program it will return to the starting position.
4) none of the indicators works on possible highest resolution. LFSLazy says that possible is 256x256 but real max resolution for indicators is 64x64. This worked perfectly on the previous version (R).
1) in Lin Gauges RPM_lin can't be saved on scale factor 1.0 when you restart game or lazy program it will be again 2.0. (also checked turbo lin and it does same every time. maybe all of lin gauges have this problem.
2) also turbo lin don't works properly. when you want to tun it on from left side to right every time it suddenly turns on and of. it does same on Y axis as X.
3) In texts chat messages can't be saved on speficied coordinates when you turn off game or lazy program it will return to the starting position.
4) none of the indicators works on possible highest resolution. LFSLazy says that possible is 256x256 but real max resolution for indicators is 64x64. This worked perfectly on the previous version (R).

Thanks for report. 1, 3 and 4 should be fixed in next version.
For 2nd can you please make a video and send it on private message.
-
(joaopaulopt) DELETED by joaopaulopt : I managed to solve the error problem :)

LFSLazy
(1374 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG