The online racing simulator
The RIP Thread
(390 posts, started )
Matti Nykänen, The Legend!
NASA's Mars Opportunity rover had quite the ride. But after 15 years on the Martian surface, the rover has officially been declared dead by NASA

The final commands were sent Tuesday Feb 12/19.

Thx Oppy.
Quote from sermilan :Matti Nykänen, The Legend!

Wait, how does a serbian know a ski jumper? Big grin Someone actually watches ski jumping in Serbia? Uhmm
we slavs know evrytink
Mark Hollis (Talk Talk) 1955-2019
Quote from Botswanan Salama :Wait, how does a serbian know a ski jumper? Big grin Someone actually watches ski jumping in Serbia? Uhmm

I did, as a kid, and this is when Matti became a LEGEND! Jens Weissflog could only come close, but never really be better than Matti.
Now I watch it occasionally, mostly sky flying at the end of the season (which is now Smile ). Still remember Ahonen's crash after braking WR at the time, from few years a go.

Sooo, yes... someone in Serbia actually watches ski jumping / flying and admire those crazy bastards Smile
Quote from Lotesdelere :Mark Hollis (Talk Talk) 1955-2019

God damnit Schwitz ... Another legend from the '80s is gone Frown
Keith Flint from The Prodigy. 1969-2019.

Dylan from Beverly hills 90210 age 52 (stroke).

RIP Dick Dale
R.I.P. Chewy,

Actor Peter Mayhew, who played Chewbacca in the Star Wars films, has died.

Mayhew's family said in a statement Thursday that he died at his home in Texas on Tuesday. He was 74. No cause of death was given.
Niki Lauda 1949-2019
That is moving (assetto corsa server)
RIP Bury Football Club 1885-2019
Jessi Combs.

Taken from us to soon..please google her and just take a look at what she accomplished for women in motor sports .

A TRUE racers heart that beats no more.

She will be missed.

Ant
RIP Anthoine HUBERT! Frown Was horrible to see it with my own eyes.

The RIP Thread
(390 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG