The online racing simulator
hi . Why is there no rainy weather in LFS?
Will this feature be added to the next updates? Uhmm
Wrong thread Alizera, but no, it's not in the next update. It's something Scawen has said he wants to do in the future, but it is not yet confirmed as definite.
ok tnx man.
I think LFS needs this ability to improve.
And we are waiting
Good luck.
this is advertising, it is the same Big grin
Russian youtube blogger with 2.7 million subs make video about LFS

(in preview is not a facepalm is nostalgia face)

That russian used quite a lot bad words in his video, but all of them was in a good way. Big grin
LFS simulator in Qatar Airport Lounge??
Check at the 18 min. mark in the video.

Okay, now I understand where the crashers are coming from Big grin Will it be possible to have LFS clothes again?
Quote from sermilan :If you want to buy LFS S2 for 17 GBP:

1. Buy this wheel
2. Throw it in the bin
3. Use the free S2 that comes along with it

I don't think that's true, don't remember any deal with a wheel maker and we don't do any such cheap deals as our licenses are for 'lifetime'.

Probably just an old copy of LFS on the cd? Uhmm
maybe u was on drugs Scawen?
Maybe whoever sold him the wheel threw in their S2 account? The screenshot is of Westhill National.
Probably has a cracked version lol, enjoyable video though!
Shame the wheel was so bad, although Jimmy set it up wrong..

But I think LFS would definitely benefit from having a few of the big sim racing YouTubers playing and promoting it. Jimmy does have a video on LFS but as far as I know, just one, don’t think he ever came back to it, if LFS were one of the games he played regularly, it would get a lot of exposure.
Quote from Sponge :But I think LFS would definitely benefit from having a few of the big sim racing YouTubers playing and promoting it.

I've always wanted to see praise from someone with a reputation of being able to jump into any car and go fast, like one of the top gear ex-Stigs. Something along the lines of "I've tried them all, LFS feels closest". Too busy throwing darts at pictures of Clarkson I guess, but you can't blame them for that Smile
April may development post where is late for sharing
-
(BerdyGaming) DELETED by BerdyGaming
He makes some good points. Niels knows his stuff of course and I do wonder what he could do if he was let loose on the LFS physics.

LFS in the news
(739 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG