The online racing simulator
CD Activation
(6 posts, started )
CD Activation
So I just bought a new PC wheel that came with a free LFS s2 cd. I have excracted everything, but I can't unlock the game. Any advice what could I do? I made a profile here, and typed in my username and game(?) password, but it says that the game cannot connect to the main server.
#2 - Racon
Also, why would LFS come on a CD with a wheel? Which wheel did you get? It's a bit strange, cause as far as I know, there were no official cd releases (but correct me if I'm wrong). I suggest deleting that version from your PC completely, and then download the official and latest version of LFS from the link Racon posted.
-
(Kammet) DELETED by Kammet : Unnesesarry
Quote from MandulAA :Also, why would LFS come on a CD with a wheel? Which wheel did you get? It's a bit strange, cause as far as I know, there were no official cd releases (but correct me if I'm wrong). I suggest deleting that version from your PC completely, and then download the official and latest version of LFS from the link Racon posted.

I remember I got LFS CD with a computer magazine Smile But it was demo version LFS. (Long time ago forgot what year might be 2005 or earlier)
Quote from Kammet :So I just bought a new PC wheel that came with a free LFS s2 cd. I have excracted everything, but I can't unlock the game. Any advice what could I do? I made a profile here, and typed in my username and game(?) password, but it says that the game cannot connect to the main server.

It is a Demo on that CD

wersja podstawowa = basic version
(photo from internet Wink [0.5Z version on that cd])

CD Activation
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG