11000 (as of now) views and you guys are upset about DX9 graphics not being accurate.

Why don't you pm him or post on the video to complain, that should help LFS free exposure.
While I'm surprised Jimmy hasn't played LFS before, I think that was a pretty fair and balanced assessment.
Also, it's testament to how well LFS has 'aged' (very unusual in the technology world!) Hoping to see more of these.
Go on Scawen, give him some new tyre physics to review Wink
Quote from Racer X NZ :11000 (as of now) views and you guys are upset about DX9 graphics not being accurate.

Why don't you pm him or post on the video to complain, that should help LFS free exposure.

I just thumps up at video and some replays Smile Thumbs up
Quote from farcar :While I'm surprised Jimmy hasn't played LFS before, I think that was a pretty fair and balanced assessment.
Also, it's testament to how well LFS has 'aged' (very unusual in the technology world!) Hoping to see more of these.
Go on Scawen, give him some new tyre physics to review Wink

Nah make lfs 2 i would pay again Smile new graphics new physics new cars dynamic wheater Thumbs up
Quote from RC-Maus :Nah make lfs 2 i would pay again Smile new graphics new physics new cars dynamic wheater Thumbs up

Baby steps Smile
Quote from Abone :Looks like you are the only smart guy in world, You find defects in any place, peace out bro

It has nothing to do with anything of that.

But does any of his fans here know how to direct message this guy? Then I can ask if he did this on purpose or not. I don't like the comment system of Youtube that much.
Quote from cargame.nl :It has nothing to do with anything of that.

But does any of his fans here know how to direct message this guy? Then I can ask if he did this on purpose or not. I don't like the comment system of Youtube that much.

He trying make LFS more "impressive" than he really is, with some jokes btw using a crack version for sure...he are free to doing what he wanting,we cant stop it.i agree with you, but i dont like, i dont watching,is really simple.we just wasting time with this style of conversation, we cant change world dude...
Attached images
kkk.jpg
Quote from Abone :He trying make LFS more "impressive" than he really is, with some jokes btw using a crack version for sure...he are free to doing what he wanting,we cant stop it.i agree with you, but i dont like, i dont watching,is really simple.we just wasting time with this style of conversation, we cant change world dude...

I think you may be misunderstanding the English in your screenshot. The highlighted part can be another way of saying "this person purchased the game for me." Based on that sentence, I do not see any indication he is using a cracked version.

I cannot comment on the content of the video because I did not watch the whole thing.
Yes, maybe i misunderstanding the English,but still possible both ways and i dont feels like he have it.i dont really care to be honest, Just talking to cargame.nl about waste of time... Thanks for the tip.
I was thinking he might just be sacrificing graphics for performance - for instance, he might be running a 144hz monitor...
For me, I find it as done it legally. Dunno why he could not get it by himself, reason can be anything between being lazy to "surprise me".

Whatever it is, at least we saw once again LFS is still being used.
-
(megamarkitos7) DELETED by Scawen : spam
Small channel trying LFS for first time. VR + G29
It was live stream on youtube,not pre recorded video..
I only watched bits, but I thought the way he worded things wasn't very helpful.

He seemed to be trying to say "the UI doesn't get in the way, and the physics feel right" but it came across at first as "this is a good arcade game, but not a racing simulator". *shakes fist*
Quote from Racon :I only watched bits, but I thought the way he worded things wasn't very helpful.

He seemed to be trying to say "the UI doesn't get in the way, and the physics feel right" but it came across at first as "this is a good arcade game, but not a racing simulator". *shakes fist*

I actually think he really didn't understand how much of simulation the LFS actually is, not realizing the game from 2003 can have lot of it inside (and why not, GPL and Papyrus NASCAR were way before LFS and already advanced a lot, also the rain simulation in GP3/GP4 was years ahead of anything else).

Then again I hope for the patch forum to open soon...
Quote from super_gt :youtub clip

So much attention LFS got, nice, very nice. Yes, its good to remind young generation of this masterpiece.
Tbh, even if youtubers start covering LFS, the community won't grow any bigger.
The issue is that people want material, and with development this stagnant, you won't see new customers.
What if you were to buy LFS, and someone told you the VW Scirocco was announced 9 years ago, and it was never delivered?
Would you spend 36£, or even 24£, when you have alternatives like Assetto Corsa?
Obviously not.
My 0.02€
Thanks but the development isn't stagnant. In fact LFS is undergoing a major graphical overhaul at the moment.

If development was stagnant it's really unlikely it would still be going after 15 years. Most other games have come and gone long before 15 years have passed.

What you mean by stagnant is "not as fast as you would like". So better say that instead. We're working very hard on the updates.

Please can we just stick to the point of the thread?
Quote from Scawen :Thanks but the development isn't stagnant. In fact LFS is undergoing a major graphical overhaul at the moment.

If development was stagnant it's really unlikely it would still be going after 15 years. Most other games have come and gone long before 15 years have passed.

What you mean by stagnant is "not as fast as you would like". So better say that instead. We're working very hard on the updates.

Please can we just stick to the point of the thread?

Thanks for this comment and in fact some sort of mini update on what's going on behind the scenes.
LFS still is a great game and will be around for a long time to come, no matter what others will keep saying about it.
I still enjoy the ride and all the possibilities LFS offers me, so thanks for all the hard work Scawen, Eric and Victor.
Quote from David 96 :Tbh, even if youtubers start covering LFS, the community won't grow any bigger.
The issue is that people want material, and with development this stagnant, you won't see new customers.
What if you were to buy LFS, and someone told you the VW Scirocco was announced 9 years ago, and it was never delivered?
Would you spend 36£, or even 24£, when you have alternatives like Assetto Corsa?
Obviously not.
My 0.02€

while everyone is entitled to an opinion that works both ways, now looking at your stats i would reckon that no matter how often the updates you would not be happy or drive, you have drove little to no laps on most variations of car or track. Even without a tyre update lfs has plenty to offer that you have not given a chance
Before any more answers:

Quote from Scawen :Please can we just stick to the point of the thread?

LFS in the news
(739 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG