The online racing simulator
The RIP Thread
(405 posts, started )
Quote from MicroSpecV :RIP the legendary John Surtees, aged 83.
Only man to win championships on 2 and 4 wheels. Bless.

Frown

I dare to say we'll never see anybody winning both MotoGP and F1 world titles ever again.
Surtees won the 500cc motorcycle world championship in 1956, 1958, 1959 and 1960 with the MV Agusta factory team, for whom he scored 22 wins at the top level before switching to cars, making his debut for Lotus and winning the Formula One title for Ferrari in 1964, which included a remarkable win at the Nürburgring and one at Monza.

It was an achievement made all the more impressive given the level of competition he faced, beating Graham Hill and Jim Clark into second and third places. During the 12 years he raced in F1 he won six races from 111 starts. He also took a third place for Ferrari at Le Mans in 1964.

In 1966, he also won the CanAm Championship in a Team Surtees Lola, again notable for the level of competition in a field that included Bruce McLaren, Dan Gurney and Phil Hill.

During his time on bikes he won the Isle of Man Senior TT four times, becoming the first man to win it three times in succession between 1958 and 1960.

Here's good tribute if you are interested.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DntYryFFjI&ab_channel=zorannikodijevic
Legendary musician Chuck Berry died on Saturday Mar 18 2017 according to police in Missouri. He was 90 years old.

Rest easy Chuck.
R.I.P. Roger Moore @ 89 years young. "Live and Let Die" is still one of my fave bond movies and he was great in "The Saint" and "The Persuaders" with Tony Curtis.
RIP Nicky Hayden Frown
RIP Eric Broadley

Founder of Lola and one of the UK’s most visionary designers and constructors of racing cars, has died at the age of 88.

Thanks for the Lola T70 mk2, possibly one of the best cars ever made, along McLaren F1, Lotus 7, Lotus Elan, Ferrari 250..

*replica, but still insane performance and amazing lapThumbs up

And this awesome mk3b replica
RIP Round Corvette lights Frown
Quote from TechEdison :RIP Round Corvette lights Frown

:O

I have once seen Corvette, which had square rear lights. Probably customized, however, it did kinda fit on the look on boxy shape 'vette.
C4?
ACU Events Ltd regrets to announce that Alan Bonner, 33, from County Meath in the Republic of Ireland died this afternoon during a qualifying session at the Isle of Man TT Races. Frown
Abandon all hope....Batman is dead. R.I.P. Adam West, 88 after a short and brave battle against leukemia.
Oh man... :/
RIP Dodge Viper production
1991 - August 18, 2017

This is, quite literally, the end of the line for the Dodge Viper. The red car - the final car - will be placed in the FCA heritage collection.
Attached images
2017-dodge-viper_the-last-viper.jpg
Sorry to hear that Wizard, I just can't imagine Frown
Benny Harvey RIP
Quote from MacedoSTI :RIP Scirocco
waiting for his return on a future patch or no

OH NO !!!! The Return of the Living Dead.....
The Zombie Apocalypse is upon us all, no, saved by LFS development speed.

It had better look similar to this if it ever appears.

RIP Tom Petty
Also 2 years after Alan Rickman Frown

The RIP Thread
(405 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG