The online racing simulator
S2 Giveaway
(810 posts, closed, started )
np random guy from the internet
Congratulations guys, hope to see you in action Big grin
Im In
Thank you so much! I will return the favour to someone else as asoon as I find a proper job =)

See on S2 servers then!
Quote from amen1 :Thank you so much! I will return the favour to someone else as asoon as I find a proper job =)

See on S2 servers then!

congratulations man!
Quote from amen1 :Thank you so much! I will return the favour to someone else as asoon as I find a proper job =)

See on S2 servers then!

Been without a job since 2005? Well damn!

Attached images
78b828db5f9442e0bf66ded25baf3f7f.jpeg
-
(thegamer147) DELETED by thegamer147
-
(thegamer147) DELETED by thegamer147
I'm in.
im in
Since Tomorrow is Friday, I decided to sponsor another S2 License, and todays winner is....drumroll.............

Spoiler - click to revealMikus1212!

Congrats.. License will show up in PM shortly!

/Drammen Racing Senter
Mikke you sodding thief :/
Msg in pm lol Rofl

edit 1
mikke lost his verif email and pass for original, so Mikus1212 was created because no one knows when og will go missing. pretty sure that's right, if you can confirm it, tak Smile

Cheers
-
(PusicDrift) DELETED by PusicDrift
-
(MicroSpecV) DELETED by MicroSpecV : Irrevelant
Don't worry... there will be more give aways...
Im in
I'm in
I want to participate again. I've got a lot of race history.
I drive clean, most of my LFS career has passed in BL rallycross.
My safe rate is 90++% everywhere I've played, including crash servers.
My aim is to drive fast, so I try to do a better PB every time I play somewhere.
Everyone who has played with me for more than one race, knows this things.
This is my final try here, if again, its just demo-> S2, then I wont try again in this thread.
I know the feeling to be a demo racer, so I'll give more chance in future to the others, who maybe deserve more than me.
At least I got a few cars and tracks more, they don't have any of that..
Which reminds me, to thank again my sponsor, Dawes, who helped me get S1, 4 years ago.
I really appreciate the gift I received and I'm happy to be in S1 society. Good Luck and more important - Have fun, while driving!
I'm in. I still can not win, but I will not give up. Congratulations to the previous winners!
lol
Quote from r3zp3k7 :I want to participate again. I've got a lot of race history.
My aim is to drive fast, so I try to do a better PB every time I play somewhere.
This is my final try here, if again, its just demo-> S2, then I wont try again in this thread.
I know the feeling to be a demo racer, so I'll give more chance in future to the others, who maybe deserve more than me.
Which reminds me, to thank again my sponsor, Dawes, who helped me get S1, 4 years ago.
I really appreciate the gift I received and I'm happy to be in S1 society. Good Luck and more important - Have fun, while driving!

Granted. Check PM.
Quote from oleroc :Granted. Check PM.

Congratulations r3zp3k7, fully deserved. Man with incredible driving talent. Smile
Fully deserved r3zp3k7! congratulation! Smile
Quote from r3zp3k7 :I want to participate again. I've got a lot of race history.

Congrats bud, you deserve it! Smile
Quote from zevvvs :Congratulations r3zp3k7, fully deserved. Man with incredible driving talent. Smile

Quote from lfsrm :Fully deserved r3zp3k7! congratulation! Smile

Quote from PusicDrift :Congrats bud, you deserve it! Smile

Thank you guys! Finally I got the chance, to join you and the others.
I'll try my best, not to disappoint my sponsors and of course make them proud.
I'm really happy for this and what else can I say.. Time to rock!? Smile
I'm in. Let's try this again...
Wut?
Mikke won S2???

*Incoming WR*
Haha, grats Mikke, you really deserve it. Big grin Tongue
This thread is closed

S2 Giveaway
(810 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG