The online racing simulator
#COMEBACK LFS CRACKED
(167 posts, closed, started )
The war between the games. I mean that lfs will lose the war if the players will keep behaving like that, ofc maybe im wrong, maybe they dont and i see it so, idk. I'm afraid to tell my full opinion cause i'll get insulted.
There's no war between sims. Everyone has their upsides and downsides.

Like LFS has great online mode,great physics,but is weaker towards graphics (which for some reason seems to be one of the most important areas for racers) and doesn't have that big userbase. It's still the best value for a buck out there.
iRacing has a huge userbase and much content,but is just a tick cheaper then real racing,which is enough explained considering costs.
Assetto Corsa has the best graphics,has huge and increasing content,but has utterly stupid online mode. And their devs seem to cut corners every way they can just to push more DLCs out there for more revenue.
And then there's rFactor[2],about I have low knowledge,I just know that it hasn't the best reviews about physics. Also the problem searching all the mods just to join a server doesn't seem too apealing to me.
Last and deffinitely least - there is pCARS. Barely considered a proper simulator,so I never cared about it,hence the lacking comment about it's pros and contras.

So basically in this "war" you refer,everyone holds their stations and barely is able to attack and destroy any of their opponents.

See,I have no fear to tell my opinion to avoid insulting,iR and AC fanboys will do that anyway. Big grin
LFS is going to die without people paying for a license, developers have to feed their families too.
I do not understand the person who did pereulok. He has talent and all he finds to do is an unfair (dishonest) competition. Instead of helping with pereulok as I think he believed, he simply contributed to making LFS even less popular.
I can not understand the purpose.
Having more people when it's free is easy!
In reality he just modified 1 exe and maybe 2 dll. But the time he used to create the website and all these features have taken a considerable time. And that's where I do not understand this motivation.

It's a shame to spoil his talent like that.
Your understanding of the law seems to be based on nothing more than your desires, R1hard. You broke the law when you applied a crack to LFS, and also when you downloaded the movies/songs you mentioned 'for personal use'.

As for buyer's market... that's buyer, not pirate.
If we want to synthesize a little, we can say that the means of payment offered by LFS are not always easy for everyone.
A solution like the transfer (IBAN) would be simple and effective.

LFS is not expensive for me, and it's not us to decide. If everyone buy a license, you can talk about lowering the price. But this is not the case!

I also think that LFS should be the only host for the servers to cushion a few expenses and especially to protect his exeWink

Maybe also I agree on the fact that LFS has not changed enormously in recent years. And maybe there are 2 solutions. In reality the S3 is already finished, which I do not believe. Either I think LFS could make an effort on mods and tweak only for drifts/cruises servers.

These are just ideas of course Smile
Quote from R1hard :It's completly legal to torrent stuff. He who uploads is responsible. Maybe in some few countries that's too illegal. Care to specify what exact law did crack users break?

You still dodge real problems.. and clearly you didnt understand what buyers market is

What? No, as soon as you download a file that is protected by copyright - you are breaking a law. I don't know about which countries you are talking about, but at least in all "civilized" ones there are laws for that.
Well torrents as such are not illegal of course, you can use torrents to exchange freeware or whatever you want that is not protected by any copyright stuff.
Well I tried to point out that changes are need however I cant prove a thing if everyone's deaf. As long as things are like this, all I can say is that. Maybe if you were to listen another cracked mega community wont happen.
Who cares about torrents and what else. Cracking LFS is illegal, is it that hard to understand?
Cracking any game is illegal and it can be punished. Repeat could easly support any punishment applied in his country, but it was agreed with the devs. The way i see it is that devs knew about it but they didn't do anything, and it got bigger an bigger. Or maybe i'm wrong.
Quote from MrSam :I do not understand the person who did pereulok. He has talent and all he finds to do is an unfair (dishonest) competition. Instead of helping with pereulok as I think he believed, he simply contributed to making LFS even less popular.
I can not understand the purpose.
Having more people when it's free is easy!
In reality he just modified 1 exe and maybe 2 dll. But the time he used to create the website and all these features have taken a considerable time. And that's where I do not understand this motivation.

It's a shame to spoil his talent like that.

This is hobby. I do that I wanna do.

Was not modified some file. (not exe and not dll). All functions (of master server) were written on Lua.
The only way to counter your pereulok is that LFS releases a new version with obviously new content without sharing the server files. And your pereulok will not be on the same level.
Because i think your pereulok will reopen, it's just a matter of time.
Is does not mather what we say devs will never listen to us. Lets face it lfs has no promotion at all (as far i know). This game is dead. And come on you cant just live of just one game make atleast 2 or more games one that give you money all the time.
Pereulok wont come back so stop fighting for it. It does not mather wat you say it wont come back. And yes $45 is alot for a 12 year old game that's still in beta. In the 4 years i had left lfs all i seen is 1 new track 1.
Thats all i have to say.
Quote from avitron :Is does not mather what we say devs will never listen to us. Lets face it lfs has no promotion at all (as far i know). This game is dead. And come on you cant just live of just one game make atleast 2 or more games one that give you money all the time.
Pereulok wont come back so stop fighting for it. It does not mather wat you say it wont come back. And yes $45 is alot for a 12 year old game that's still in beta. In the 4 years i had left lfs all i seen is 1 new track 1.
Thats all i have to say.

You used cracked LFS for 4 years. What do you want me to say? That you will never buy the game?
Surely
Even if there is an important upgrade, I'm sure you will not buy LFS.
So I think it's a waste of time talking with you.
Quote from MrSam :You used cracked LFS for 4 years. What do you want me to say? That you will never buy the game?
Surely
Even if there is an important upgrade, I'm sure you will not buy LFS.
So I think it's a waste of time talking with you.

Thanks MrEsper, i didn't know you could read minds!

How can you be so sure? You know him? Have you been in his house? You read Avitron's post, then you "guess" that he will never buy the game no matter what, and therefore you consider he's not worth listening. You're basically talking shit about a person, just because you "think" he will do something, without having absolutely any clue that could lead you to that answer.

Listen, i can understand that you guys are angry at us, but try to be logical here. We may have our differences, we may have our mistakes, but everyone here is trying to discuss this topic in a civilized way. The post you made about Repeat's talent was great. Keep it that way.

Anyways, i will answer to you message with an example. A few years ago i started to play Minecraft with my friends (downloaded, of course). I liked the game so much that, after a few months, i bought it (it was 20$ btw). What I'm trying to say is that, if i don't buy LFS it's because i consider it's not worth the price. So, if LFS devs do something about the game that makes me think about it again (like reducing the price, or maybe a great update with good content), then i would definitely consider buying this game. I did it with Minecraft, and i will do it with LFS if a change like that happens.
Quote from MrSam :The only way to counter your pereulok is that LFS releases a new version with obviously new content without sharing the server files. And your pereulok will not be on the same level.
Because i think your pereulok will reopen, it's just a matter of time.

What kind of files are you talking? I don't understand.
Quote from Chobit :Thanks MrEsper, i didn't know you could read minds!

How can you be so sure? You know him? Have you been in his house? You read Avitron's post, then you "guess" that he will never buy the game no matter what, and therefore you consider he's not worth listening. You're basically talking shit about a person, just because you "think" he will do something, without having absolutely any clue that could lead you to that answer.

Yes I keep saying he will not buy LFS. In reality I meant most of you will not buy LFS.

On Form :
Coming here complaining that the game is expensive and that it lacks content while you have used it dishonestly for several years. It is still abused!
The worst thing is that you complain when pereulok closes.
If you had come before pereulok was closed ,you would have more credibility.

On the background :
I somewhat agree that it lacks content and I have already explained in a previous post.

Quote from repeat83 :What kind of files are you talking? I don't understand.

The files LFS_S3_DCON_6R.zip
Quote from MrSam :The files LFS_S3_DCON_6R.zip

Hosting servers only at Scawen side? Not bad, but game price will rise (money for hosting)
Quote from R1hard :And he will. And all you get is one less player.
Smarty-pants like you fail to see it's buyers market... Those who say lfs is good value for money - it's not. Of course people have money to buy it but why should they?
At this point, only realistic way to boost activity would be to grant free license to all active demo users, sell it temporarily with 100% discount, advertise game with invitation code/voucher etc etc. Do some proper marketing.
Ofc people here dont know the meaning of "investment" and will be like "why give it free", "iracing cost even more", "if you dont like it FO" nd so on.
We can all see how the current model works, literally no one plays s3 and it s propably been like that since update.

Then again..

.. with attitude like that lfs deserves to be dead.

WAT? hhahahaha! saved my day!

EDIT: Seriously....

SERIOUSLY Big grin, okay I'm sorry, getting excited but...

...you still don't get this do you? Including pretty much all who disagree my opinion ( which is wierd, I know )

EDIT2: Anyway, while waiting player database is rising and increasing, all I have to do is: Wait!

EDIT3: Okay, getting more seriously ( still keeping my opinion ) This is for everybody... well, those who cracks the game with false arguments, including others

Do you know what means tire physics? Do you know how it is affected and effected in code-wise to implementing in software? Have you ever tried to code anything?

Do you really feel quantity is better to quality? If that is so, why you are still using LFS? Why you are not getting more creative and find something new while waiting an updates? Do you need something fresh in your life? ( Sorry, this was actually rude question, but anyway... )

While you think I dropped the soap on the floor and slip on it... Not really.

Have you read ever Scawen´s or any other developer´s posts in this forum? Have you ever thought that their opinion towards to development has still not changed as in main priority? I think if they have changed plans, I would be a bit more worry about it, reason or two, regardless of any.

Despite admitting slow progress, it is not really slow. Check M.U.G.E.N game and look how slow development is there, though this is absolutely other genre, but main goal there is same. ( Though developing cycle and actual development differs a lot, same priority is kept all these years though )

If having more content on LFS, I guess you would get bored anyway. So I think the goals and targets you try to find won't suit you as best. You are only here because you admire this game/sim. You honestly don't want to make it "die", that's why you are using cracked versions. The other story though is then why you still not have bought the official license. I bet reason is not slow development or no progress, because if there would be fast progress, you would still not buy it do you? Maybe the real problem is payment options. That I would agree in that part and would understand why still using cracked versions.

But you would not blame this pereulok is gone and not gonna buy license bsc slow development progress. Problem is more deep than in air-flowing opinions. But we all are different and we all have opinion which differs in part or another.

My main goal in this post is to make you think.

My answer is: You are bored, you are restricted to pay with payment methods ( I partially to fully understand this, as I REFUSE to use PayPal ), but there is always OTHER way to get official one.

Or, you simply try to rebel for slow progress... You fail on that greatly I am afraid.

Speaking more on payment methods. I really wanted to buy some stuff from LFS Merchandise before closing it, but I simply could not get a way enough fast to buy any ( and I refuse to use PayPal. )

There is crossover in my opinion, two things at once, that's why I am not the guy judging things right away. At least I try to make so I mentioned.

There could be much more to talk, but you should think yourself first. Ask yourself!
Quote from R1hard :Laugh if you want... You completly missed my point.
Cracked users etc all this is extraneous. That's not reason why lfs is under water so no point of wasting resources on that. You find it funny but I think it's only realistic solution to boost licenced activity. Even if there was some update that would be just a retracement for a week or two, trend is still down.

Nice story you wrote about me but...

Also, I have logged in few times in year by inertia but I wouldn't say I'm still palying it.

edit: btw I moved on long time ago. It just amazes that ship is not sinking it's already deep under water but still you think best way to react is just waiting. Keep hoping for some miracle to happen while you could put brains to work and actually fix things. Like LFSP users said this community is one of the reason why lfs is unattractive. and is also too [edit] to notice real problems. All you see is shitposting, barking, hypocrites, etc. ANd no, I wouldnt mind at all if lfs closed its doors.

You admire LFS don't you? that's why you try to find solutions, which are irrelevant, because you high likely won't make anything effective.

That's why we wait... And that EDIT3 was to everybody

EDIT: "ANd no, I wouldnt mind at all if lfs closed its doors."

What is the reason you are spending time in these forums then? Just for curiosity?
You just try to poke your efforts to break through other minds to somewhat annoyed as you talk and you do not care at same time... I claim you just try to test it out how to act towards to you.

Sorry, but not buying this...

Gone for now --->
Omg omg omg Petals Shrug Nod Ya right Wave Wave Rofl Big Eye Fap Dead banana Looney

Fap Fap Fap Fap Fap Fap Fap Fap Fap Fap Fap Fap
Quote from repeat83 :This is hobby. I do that I wanna do.

Was not modified some file. (not exe and not dll). All functions (of master server) were written on Lua.

Do You find new hobby? Please stop ruin that game anymore. We all want to see finished LFS but you why do that you want to ruin that great game you have 33 years and you don't understant this? THIS WAS WRONG WHAT YOU DO i hope you don't do it again please leave this game and better put your skills into nfs world if you will bring back to life nfs world online will be so nice becouse ea don't support this game anymore so you can reopen this will be a lot better for everyone than ruin LFS again. Thanks
Lets see the excuses/stupid arguments seen here:
"Why are you even here?"
"YOU DIDN'T BOUGHT IT YOU STUPID SO YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID"
"YOU CHEATED SO YOUR OPINION IS INVALID STFU"
"LFSP is killing the game"
"LFS is dead because of crack users"
"LFS is worth its price due to its quality + le physics"
"Your argument is just invalid(just to send a meme of that lelelelel)"
"While there's no content coming out why not be creative?(Sure everyone did almost everything from real life with this current limited content)

Comparisons(which I found them so ridiculous Rofl ):
LFS lifetime <> Mins of having pleasure with a Hooker.
Stealing <> Piracy(obviously you don't know shit when someone is doing that so trying to stop it is idiotic).

Now you're trying to swing back and forth troughout arguments that has been already discussed about.

Quote from jujek :Do You find new hobby? Please stop ruin that game anymore. We all want to see finished LFS but you why do that you want to ruin that great game you have 33 years and you don't understant this? THIS WAS WRONG WHAT YOU DO i hope you don't do it again please leave this game and better put your skills into nfs world if you will bring back to life nfs world online will be so nice becouse ea don't support this game anymore so you can reopen this will be a lot better for everyone than ruin LFS again. Thanks

You dumb **** AHAHAHAHAHAHAAH NFS world is dead for good, not to mention its DRM, also blackbox got ditched which was taking care of the game in 2012, after that it went into a shithole well covered, bricked and far from being put in some private server.

No thanks I don't want NFS world nice try(not really).
WTF does NFS World have to do with anything...
This thread is closed

#COMEBACK LFS CRACKED
(167 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG