#DriftFamily
vai brasiliam
#4 - gui99
verdade nao pode acabar
#5 - gui99
verdade nao pode acabar
#6 - BeNoM
Oh shut up already, this is pathetic.

Neither of you are older than 10 years old by the looks of it...

Go back to school.
Look at that - it's like the crack (drugs),they're addicted. 12 pounds and they can do it legally for the rest of the life,but no - "I won't pay money for just a game"...
hehe check what it did for demo hosts

#9 - Abone
Im so happy see that happening.ha ha ha
BUY IT.
Quote :"I won't pay money for just a game"...

It's not just a game - LFS is life Nod
We just want our pereulok, where we had friends, teams and championships!
WANT TO BUY PEOPLE WANT .... SO MISSING THE VALUE OF THE DOLLAR PQ THE PEOPLE CAN NOT PAY 150RS WHERE IN A PLACE AND JUST 12 Euros!
So don't play this game if You don't have money!
You guys have money for T500rs or g27 and you crying here becouse you don't have £12 for s1? what is wrong with this brazil country lol
-
(Anonymous41) DELETED by Anonymous41
i don't understand nothing dude use english
-
(Anonymous41) DELETED by Anonymous41
are you retarded?
Seems like someone stole the candy from these kids. Or rather took away the stolen candy. Shrug
Hey LFS community! No need to berate them. Welcome every user that plays around here! Smile

We are all probably feeling your sadness about this. And again I'm afraid there's nothing that can be done (as of yet)...
You have to understand that in order for this wonderful racing sim to be updated and kept running, the developers have to keep getting official licence signups and activity on servers. This helps with the break-even and perhaps allows for more content to be updated.
It's kinda like how official licenced music works, the record companies don't really want piracy...

@Pereulok users - Please remember that you're using something that someone made over blood sweat and tinker. It'll only be right to return the gesture by buying their licences!

Probably in the long run, something (legal) can be introduced to assist in your difficulties getting a licence but as for now I and probably everyone hopes LFS as a racing community will stay together.
(and probably with greater racing activity a sale will happen sometime.. haha)

-
RE
Scawen

"We aren't ready to stop development on Live for Speed and we are working enthusiastically on good new things. It would be a great pity if we were forced to stop development for no reason other than piracy."

"Pereulok is currently unavailable and I believe that repeat83 understands that we need to earn a living from this job, or LFS will die."

"I hope that with Pereulok offline more people will join the official master server. Please go out there and race."
--

and I hope so too.

√AOR Nova - MoNsTeR
the reward is in the passion
Quote from gui99 :We just want our pereulok, where we had friends, teams and championships!

What the hell? What do you think what happened here?

The official community existed of over 10.000 online racers <= racers (!). I know this because I counted and recorded licensed activity throughout the years. Everyone of them paid a very small amount for this fun. Until someone thought to steal the complete online multiplayer LFS environment for it's own needs. Me me me me, want want want and if we can't get what we want we steal it thats the attitude of this world nowadays.
Quote from Anonymous41 :**** all desses mothe****s gringos chupões de rola que acham que temos condição para comprar uma licença

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQxrweszU1A
-
(Tafu) DELETED by Tafu
I always said that the biggest problem with buying a LFS license in Brazil wasn't really the price, but rather, a lack of proper payment methods. But I changed my mind. This game is not worth my hard-earned cash.

I'll admit this now: I played on a LOT of cracked servers for several years. Yeah, ban me. Do whatever the **** you please.

But let me leave this here: There's a very good reason why there were more people on cracked servers than on legit ones, and it's very simple: The cracked servers are just that much better than the legit ones, and not just because of accessibility: They provide a better experience.

You can ask any licensed cruiser, they'll tell you: TC has nothing on the cracked cruise servers and never will have. The cracked servers are millions of times better.

If you cannot accept this, why don't the legit servers make an effort to improve their InSim, hire better staff and all that jazz? What was the last big update to LFS? The new Westhill, OVER A YEAR AGO. And since then we don't even have a teaser of what's to come. I know it's only three people, but I've seen scratch-made track mods for other games that took less time than Rockingham took to get released. If your stuff is taking this long, isn't it time to come out of the closet and admit your game engine is a complete pile of trash? Because that's what it looks like.

Scawen, Victor, Eric, I'll leave this little tidbit: You are a bunch of incompetent douchebags that want to charge AAA price for a game made in 2002. If you want people to pay for this game, make it worth the money.

Dragon out.
-
(iKaKo0o) DELETED by Flame CZE
Quote from CozmicDragon :But let me leave this here: There's a very good reason why there were more people on cracked servers than on legit ones, and it's very simple: The cracked servers are just that much better than the legit ones, and not just because of accessibility: They provide a better experience.

You can ask any licensed cruiser, they'll tell you: TC has nothing on the cracked cruise servers and never will have. The cracked servers are millions of times better.

If you cannot accept this, why don't the legit servers make an effort to improve their InSim, hire better staff and all that jazz?

There is nothing that stops the same insims being used on legit servers... except for the fact that when it comes to their own work, suddenly the pirates decide that they do understand and care about intellectual property after all. Fancy that!
Quote from CozmicDragon :Dragon out.

...and considering your attitude - we're all thankful for that! Thumbs up
Have fun with iRacing - I heard you can steel that too,maybe you can beat their legal community with cracked one too,since you're such an expert of things,stuff and jazz! Cool
Quote from Tafu :LFS receives little to no updates, and if it receives any, they're usually minor bug fixes or something for VR. They want us to pay $45 for a game that is basically dead, face the truth please.
"Hey you can buy S1 for $15" Are there even any servers on S1? Even if there are, it's boring, 6 cars 3 track... I could think of so many better ways to spend my $45 on.
Peace

Is dead becouse people like you stole it devs have life also and need money and people like you don't undestant this you just come to crack and you crying game dead no updades and others things like this but you every day playing this and you don't even think about end with LFS and you come here and you saing no updates where was your brain when you was writing that? buy game then go to online in legal way so others people come also but no you just want it for free. Buy it or just leave this game if you hate it i don't really see why you come here for saing this.
Hey Cozmic.

I'm afraid nothing much can be done, but do read on...
Quote from CozmicDragon :I always said that the biggest problem with buying a LFS license in Brazil wasn't really the price, but rather, a lack of proper payment methods. But I changed my mind. This game is not worth my hard-earned cash.

Well you're probably correct on that, and there's also probably nothing anyone except your country can do on improving online payment methods.

Quote from CozmicDragon :I'll admit this now: I played on a LOT of cracked servers for several years. Yeah, ban me. Do whatever the **** you please.

Well as a community we (or I, myself) accept every single member. It's a racing/sim community, and racing/cruising is what we do. However, playing on the cracked S2/3 servers means the developers of LFS itself aren't... well, getting rice on their bowls.

Quote from CozmicDragon :But let me leave this here: There's a very good reason why there were more people on cracked servers than on legit ones, and it's very simple: The cracked servers are just that much better than the legit ones, and not just because of accessibility: They provide a better experience.

Accessibility comes from people who get cracked licences and provide cracked servers, correct? And the popularity is stemmed from lack of legit racers populating the legit servers, as well as spreading the ideology that cracked servers are simply... better.
TC has "nothing on cracked cruise servers" (I'll take it as you mean it can't match them). Right, but that's only because TC aren't competing against a market of cracked servers. Think of it as two different worlds, and TC is fairing well on their side. Wasn't a need to compete and there still isn't a need now.

Quote from CozmicDragon :If you cannot accept this, why don't the legit servers make an effort to improve their InSim, hire better staff and all that jazz? What was the last big update to LFS? The new Westhill, OVER A YEAR AGO. And since then we don't even have a teaser of what's to come. I know it's only three people, but I've seen scratch-made track mods for other games that took less time than Rockingham took to get released. If your stuff is taking this long, isn't it time to come out of the closet and admit your game engine is a complete pile of trash? Because that's what it looks like.

If it's coming from slight annoyance and rage, I feel you. (And I don't really get your point here)
Legit servers (I'm guessing Cruise, Racing) base themselves on InSim. InSim should be updated, yes. But it can't just happen like that. Research, development, all that kind of stuff takes time and then there's figuring out whether it'll be widely accepted by the community.
Hiring better staff erm... I won't touch on that... I'll leave this bit to Scawen and his lads to clarify if you really think it's needed.
We get it that LFS updates come slowly. Yes, indeed, Westhill update is the "newest" thing we got. Unless you want to bring in the VR, mirrors and all those small things that make sim-racing more acceptable, then your point is invalid.
The LFS developers take time to well, develop stuff. If you want it nicely complete and spot on, it takes time. Quality over quantity. That's why LFS is still a very good Racing simulator until now. (By this I mean purely on driving simulation).
Scratch-made track mods. They may take much lesser time than an official track like Rockingham. But after all, does it match up to Rockingham? If everything was thrown in with a "that'll do for now" attitude, we'd end up with the never ending patch shambles like F1 2015. Or LFS becomes another rFactor.

Quote from CozmicDragon :Scawen, Victor, Eric, I'll leave this little tidbit: You are a bunch of incompetent douchebags that want to charge AAA price for a game made in 2002. If you want people to pay for this game, make it worth the money.

Well, it's a well-made racing simulator. And it has a fixed price. For a permanant membership.
If you compare it to iRacing, they charge seasonaly/annually.
We can't really compare it to rFactor 2 either, that's way ahead in terms of development and advancement.
Project Cars isn't a sim, and Assesto Corsa isn't a hard-on racing simulator either.
Basically range and target market.[/quote]

Now I'm not here to berate or shove your opinion aside. I as a Demo racer understand your frustration too. 36 pounds for an S3 licence is 65 dollars where I live. But I just don't purchase it. It's the understanding that "not buying it" and pirating it is a totally different story.
And of course the better side of the LFS community welcome you guys to race alongside us. We all share the same passion, so let's do it right.

Nova out

-AOR Nova// MoNsTeR
the reward is in the passion
Quote from CozmicDragon :But I changed my mind. This game is not worth my hard-earned cash.

I'll admit this now: I played on a LOT of cracked servers for several years.

A bigger contrast in just two sentences is almost not possible.

What company are you working for? I would tell them that you don't need any money, you are not worth it, you can work for free.
This thread is closed

#COMEBACK LFS CRACKED
(167 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG