The online racing simulator
#COMEBACK LFS CRACKED
(166 posts, closed, started )
Mr eclipsed, don't need to be ironic. I already told you that i meant something else.

I don't really know why admins keep this topics open, there is really no point of them, all we do is argue without proper reasons.

I understood the rule, buy it or shut up, so now i'm waiting for an admin to say this and close the topics.
"all we do is argue without proper reasons. "

All the crack users do is argue without reason*

FTFY
I don't know what is worse, we arguing, or you insulting.
Wait, you found that insulting? You only would if you were a crack user, which in any case it's insulting to the devs if crack users complain on he forum.

Stop making up crap and trying to play the victim here, if you used LFS cracks and try to complain here then you can **** right off.

You don't see me going to the Ferrari dealership and complaining I can't afford a 488 so I go and steal one...

If you didn't use cracks then you wouldn't be insulted.
There's pigeon shot all over my chessboard Frown
One thing you don't know Benom, is that every single crack user is a potential buyer. What did you do by not welcome us and insulting us..? Yes, it's normal for us to complain, but it's not normal for you to insult ut. I won't fight for anything anymore, the rule is simple, buy it or shut up.
"every single crack user is a potential buyer"

Haha, no they're not. There's a demo of LFS with a HUGE amount of content for free, if they were a potential buyer they would've bought the game already because they've experienced enough.

Plus pretty much 99% of crack users are Brazilian kids who can't afford LFS.

"What did you do by not welcome us and insulting us"

Again, stop trying to play the victim here. You crack users literally spammed multiple posts all over this forum about stupid Pereulok not working.

1. That's **** ing disgusting to come here and complain about you piracy methods not working.

2. You people spammed a ton of posts in random sections on this forum

3. There were multiple kids making jokes about the devs and legit users, who then proceeded to swear and insult multiple legit users.

"it's normal for us to complain"

No it's not, this is the first time I've seen in my entire life people going into the official forum of a game and complaining about a crack not working. Well that's not entirely true, I've seen it before, but it was 1 user (not 50) and he got banned within minutes.

Seriously as of now, you can **** off and please never come back...
Quote from franc51 :One thing you don't know Benom, is that every single crack user is a potential buyer. What did you do by not welcome us and insulting us..? Yes, it's normal for us to complain, but it's not normal for you to insult ut. I won't fight for anything anymore, the rule is simple, buy it or shut up.

Some of the "crack users" (your words not mine) posting on here have accounts registered for more than a year (including yourself) and have openly admitted to using crack content for a long time, just how much time do you need to go from potential buyer to licence owner?

I'm sorry but you are really not helping yourself, I'm not sure what responses you're expecting?
Quote from GAVD999 :Some of the "crack users" (your words not mine) posting on here have accounts registered for more than a year (including yourself) and have openly admitted to using crack content for a long time, just how much time do you need to go from potential buyer to licence owner?

I'm sorry but you are really not helping yourself, I'm not sure what responses you're expecting?

Nowhere, i said like 4 times to close this topic, but admins are having fun with this.
Yes close this topic so no one else can see how utterly stupid you and your points are..
Quote from BeNoM :
Spoiler - click to reveal"every single crack user is a potential buyer"

Haha, no they're not. There's a demo of LFS with a HUGE amount of content for free, if they were a potential buyer they would've bought the game already because they've experienced enough.

Plus pretty much 99% of crack users are Brazilian kids who can't afford LFS.

"What did you do by not welcome us and insulting us"

Again, stop trying to play the victim here. You crack users literally spammed multiple posts all over this forum about stupid Pereulok not working.

1. That's **** ing disgusting to come here and complain about you piracy methods not working.

2. You people spammed a ton of posts in random sections on this forum

3. There were multiple kids making jokes about the devs and legit users, who then proceeded to swear and insult multiple legit users.

"it's normal for us to complain"

No it's not, this is the first time I've seen in my entire life people going into the official forum of a game and complaining about a crack not working. Well that's not entirely true, I've seen it before, but it was 1 user (not 50) and he got banned within minutes.

Seriously as of now, you can **** off and please never come back...

As far as I want to calm the heat, this is so damn true it hurts.
Thank you. Really a nice communitty here, i love it. If this is how you guys behave, it's not going to work anymore, cause you will lose the war. The games war.
So maybe don't come to the official forum of a game and complain about the crack not working and then maybe people will be nice to you...

It's not that hard to comprehend (obviously for you it is).
Quote from franc51 :Thank you. Really a nice communitty here, i love it. If this is how you guys behave, it's not going to work anymore, cause you will lose the war. The games war.

If you look away from all the recent crack topics and look at the rest of the forum you'll find it is actually a very friendly and helpful community, just some people don't set the best first impressions... Wink
Lose the war? never!
We have our super heros the DEVS Tongue
I didn't complain about the crack, i didn't take sides, i was just saying things. And i think you misunderstanded me.

GAVD999, i think insulting is not a part of the behave of a communitty, after all every single player represents lfs. And if this is how they represent it.. it's bad.

Even if we we're arguing, as long as i didn't insult anyone, i don't think i deserve to be insulted in such way. I didn't come here to TAKE sides or whatever, i came here to tell my opinions. And if they were wrong, i didn't deserve to be insulted.
"i didn't take sides"

It's pretty obvious you're trying to defend them/yourself.

"i was just saying things"

That you were...

Anyways I'm done here, it's pointless arguing with you.
Gosh, fine, don't believe me, like i have something to win if i lie.
The war between the games. I mean that lfs will lose the war if the players will keep behaving like that, ofc maybe im wrong, maybe they dont and i see it so, idk. I'm afraid to tell my full opinion cause i'll get insulted.
There's no war between sims. Everyone has their upsides and downsides.

Like LFS has great online mode,great physics,but is weaker towards graphics (which for some reason seems to be one of the most important areas for racers) and doesn't have that big userbase. It's still the best value for a buck out there.
iRacing has a huge userbase and much content,but is just a tick cheaper then real racing,which is enough explained considering costs.
Assetto Corsa has the best graphics,has huge and increasing content,but has utterly stupid online mode. And their devs seem to cut corners every way they can just to push more DLCs out there for more revenue.
And then there's rFactor[2],about I have low knowledge,I just know that it hasn't the best reviews about physics. Also the problem searching all the mods just to join a server doesn't seem too apealing to me.
Last and deffinitely least - there is pCARS. Barely considered a proper simulator,so I never cared about it,hence the lacking comment about it's pros and contras.

So basically in this "war" you refer,everyone holds their stations and barely is able to attack and destroy any of their opponents.

See,I have no fear to tell my opinion to avoid insulting,iR and AC fanboys will do that anyway. Big grin
LFS is going to die without people paying for a license, developers have to feed their families too.
I do not understand the person who did pereulok. He has talent and all he finds to do is an unfair (dishonest) competition. Instead of helping with pereulok as I think he believed, he simply contributed to making LFS even less popular.
I can not understand the purpose.
Having more people when it's free is easy!
In reality he just modified 1 exe and maybe 2 dll. But the time he used to create the website and all these features have taken a considerable time. And that's where I do not understand this motivation.

It's a shame to spoil his talent like that.
Your understanding of the law seems to be based on nothing more than your desires, R1hard. You broke the law when you applied a crack to LFS, and also when you downloaded the movies/songs you mentioned 'for personal use'.

As for buyer's market... that's buyer, not pirate.
If we want to synthesize a little, we can say that the means of payment offered by LFS are not always easy for everyone.
A solution like the transfer (IBAN) would be simple and effective.

LFS is not expensive for me, and it's not us to decide. If everyone buy a license, you can talk about lowering the price. But this is not the case!

I also think that LFS should be the only host for the servers to cushion a few expenses and especially to protect his exeWink

Maybe also I agree on the fact that LFS has not changed enormously in recent years. And maybe there are 2 solutions. In reality the S3 is already finished, which I do not believe. Either I think LFS could make an effort on mods and tweak only for drifts/cruises servers.

These are just ideas of course Smile
This thread is closed

#COMEBACK LFS CRACKED
(166 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG