The online racing simulator
Hello all !

S2 licence for 1 year ! I did not play a lot but now I am back. However I cannot connect the master server for the moment Frown
Hi! I came from Gran Turismo 4, I don't have a car irl, and it's the same reason why I only have the Demo licence.
Hi all ^^~ Drifter Scrub here.. looking for some group to drift and learn with~.. Getting a wheel very soon and intend on streaming LFS quite a bit aswell, searchin for clan too.
Hi, like Drifter Scrub, I am newbie too, I liked this game in the past but I didn`t buyed it, today I got the S2 license and I`m searching some group of players who plays drift.
An Introduction
Hi there fellow racers,

My username's mrd3r, my nickname's Alan Kingston, and my real name's Rhapsodya Piedro. You may see me already in some races (and shamefully getting banned Frown), but today I'm going to properly introduce myself. I'm a junior high school student and a passionate gamer from Indonesia 13 years old. I mainly use keyboard in my gaming, since I don't have any controller yet, and I've already done some more PC racing games other than LFS (such as Codemasters' F1, Dirt, and GRID series and also the Need for Speed series). I've even done some more PC video games from various genres (such as Minecraft (my personal favorite), Besiege, LIMBO, and FIFA 14), but this is my first time being with a REAL RACING SIMULATOR, so it might take some time for me to settle in. Despite that, I hope I will make some good laps and I hope we will have fun racing together Smile

Best Regards,

Rhapsodya Piedro
Hi.I am Faris.Can somebody tell me how to unlock S1.I complited all demo trenimngs but S1 cant unlock
Hi, buy s1 lic then u can do it
Hello folks! Ozzy here! I am Polish, but live in Ireland. New to the game, just received today my G27 and bought s2 license, drifting is what interesting me, so if anyone has any tips for me please pm me and see you all on the track!
Oiii peeps Mazhete in tha house yoo!!! Kappa Hi Smile
Hey guys, I'm Devon and I'm from northeast US. I'm am currently downloading the game and have a wheel coming in the mail within the next few days. My main interest is drifting and if anyone has tips for me to get started please let me know!Smile
Hello, I'm GopherKiller (Dave) ign - Dave. I am new to this game, but from what I have experienced I like it. A couple of issues though I've found; I have been racing down a back stretch and been put as spectator for being idle...wth? been spectated for bad driving with no-one any where near me??? little things lie that, don't get out of pit lane sometimes and get thrown into spec mode for something I haven't done? Anyway, just saying Hi, I'll be out there at times, hope to have some fun, I think I'm a fair driver once I know the track.
Welcome Dave the things you experienced are auto airio things all i can say don't go wrong way or speed in pitlane Smile maybe you got spectated for lagging when racing on european server.
never. maybe it is lag, servers have a min ping of 300's.
Ye the disstance is great Smile
Hello. I'm Rui (aka xARk, misspelled by option).

Always enjoyed racing games. Married and with two kids, there's not a lot of time for the hobbies.

I'm re-starting this passion now at 44. Still just reading tutorials and learning to be as correct and fair as I want to be when starting to race. Hope I will not bother you much with noob questions, since it seems like there's a lot of info in this forum.

See you in a track soon (I hope). ;-D
Hi, I'm Stefan and bought the S1 license now after I first played the demo version back in 2005/2006. I even got my old Saitek R440 FF wheel running on Windows 10/64 thanks to some tricks I found in this forum. It's much more fun driving with force feedback.
Hi everyone !!!
Hi !! just joined the game and i´ve played a little bit and it is awesome for such a simple game Big grin
Welcome to Live For Speed Smile

We like new users Smile Don't be shy Smile
LFS community, we need to do a better job of welcoming the new players who post here. Even the demo users. We were all once demo users.
hi all,

Been around for a while but been gone for a while so its only right I come in and say hi.
Hello racers ! See you in game!
...ill kick your lil @22 Big grin
Love this game Taped Shut
welcome all newcomers, have fun and hope to see you on track. good luck
I've said hi, but I continue to not be able to beat a 1:18:700 (in a f1 type, blackwood). In time I guess Wink

New players say hi here
(3704 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG