The online racing simulator
i found the kicker annoying, is really hard to brake with the engine now

there is a 11 pages of discussion on AC forum about that and ppl complaining about the same
Quote from Hyperactive :I don't mean a bit. I mean you can really hammer the cars out of corners. This also makes it kind of lfs-esque how the cars regain or lose grip. It is so gradual and smooth. Exiting out of corners in four wheel slides is easier than blinking your eyes while holding a burrito. Like there was no drop off in grip or no load sensitivity at all. Like there is no peak of any kind. It does remind me a bit when nkpro version was released and it had that bug with something to do with longnitudal grip. Kinda like the muscle car in nkpro where you could just increase the grip of the car by giving more throttle.

Oh I see.

AC has stopped working for me since the update and none of the workarounds worked for me, so I can't see precisely what you mean ingame. Sounds like that's a good thing for me though Smile
1.3.3 is out. they tuned downshifts. ima go try
There's a very good scrath-made Hockenheim if anyone's interested, i've made a little comparison video yesterday.. it's an amazing drive.

Yep, got the track. Heaps of fun. Great video Boris.
Hello,

After a few months, I installed AC again with both Dream packs.

Just wanna ask, what is current best looking PP filter / graphic mod?

I don't have time to compare and lurk around the AC forum, so I'd be happy with anything you could recommend.

Happy racing. Smile

PS. How do you keep up with this mod stuff? I get totally lost on that forum, it feels like there are 500 million pages with cool stuff, but it's just impossible to check it all. I just opened it after couple of months and oh god, there is so much chaotic threads, crazy load of text and with whatever you install you need to back up half of the AC folders.
Quote from Mysho :Hello,

After a few months, I installed AC again with both Dream packs.

Just wanna ask, what is current best looking PP filter / graphic mod?

I don't have time to compare and lurk around the AC forum, so I'd be happy with anything you could recommend.

Happy racing. Smile

PS. How do you keep up with this mod stuff? I get totally lost on that forum, it feels like there are 500 million pages with cool stuff, but it's just impossible to check it all. I just opened it after couple of months and oh god, there is so much chaotic threads, crazy load of text and with whatever you install you need to back up half of the AC folders.

I recommend Andrea_gi's graphics mod. There's that install thing with sweetfx and reashade, but i don't use that, i just use the weather and PP ini files.

@ingolf

Thanks
Anyone here have ac that hasn't been updated for a while? In the latest patches the sdk editor was updated. So if anyone has an non-updated version of the sdk editor I'd be happy if you could zip it and upload for me.

To see if your sdk is new or old open these two folders:
\Steam\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa\sdk\editor
And/or (depending if you have the sdk tool from steam)
\Games\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Assetto Corsa Editor

Look at when the ksEditor.exe is updated. If it is earlier than this month then please copy the "editor" folder (or "Assetto Corsa Editor") for me (is about 70+Mb, less with). Thanks! If someone does this let you drive my latest beta for the jaguar Tongue.
Quote from Hyperactive :Anyone here have ac that hasn't been updated for a while? In the latest patches the sdk editor was updated. So if anyone has an non-updated version of the sdk editor I'd be happy if you could zip it and upload for me.

To see if your sdk is new or old open these two folders:
\Steam\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa\sdk\editor
And/or (depending if you have the sdk tool from steam)
\Games\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Assetto Corsa Editor

Look at when the ksEditor.exe is updated. If it is earlier than this month then please copy the "editor" folder (or "Assetto Corsa Editor") for me (is about 70+Mb, less with). Thanks! If someone does this let you drive my latest beta for the jaguar Tongue.

I haven't launched into Windows in 4 weeks at least. I'll zip mine up when I get home.
That would be great! Thanks.
Quote from Hyperactive :That would be great! Thanks.

PM'd you the URL. Mine says it's from Aug 5th, which seems ancient enough Tongue.
Finally got a new rig that can max out AC, just have to wait for the steering wheel to come available. Meanwhile I've been testing the game and I gotta say I am kinda disapointed with the graphics in general, especially AA filter. Any tips? And something really annoying are those shitty leaf reflections on the windscreen in some tracks depending on the light that cause flickering. Is there a way to get rid of them?
Quote from NitroNitrous :Finally got a new rig that can max out AC, just have to wait for the steering wheel to come available. Meanwhile I've been testing the game and I gotta say I am kinda disapointed with the graphics in general, especially AA filter. Any tips? And something really annoying are those shitty leaf reflections on the windscreen in some tracks depending on the light that cause flickering. Is there a way to get rid of them?

Nvidia or AMD?

Nvidia workaround: Download Nvidia Inspector, set 4x AA in game, set 4x Sparse grid supersampling in there for Assetto Corsa. Expect some additional performance drop, because this applies both technologies together. If you don't wanna use this, you can try SweetFX, it 'sharpens' somehow that your eyes feel satisfied, but the only no jaggies technology is SGSS.

SGSS together with AF filtering works almost on every game with AA issues btw.

I don't have the flickering so I can't say. GTX 960 here.
Thanks for the info! GTX980 here. I will try Nvidia Inspector, I am getting like 90/100fps average right now so I have some room. Cheers.
You gotta use some of the amazing graphic mods. Default graphics/color pallete is awful.
Quote from NitroNitrous :Thanks for the info! GTX980 here. I will try Nvidia Inspector, I am getting like 90/100fps average right now so I have some room. Cheers.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=456622

I've got this guide bookmarked. Take a cup of coffee and read it. The reference game is NFS Hot Pursuit 2010 which has no AA at all, but this works on all games with jaggies.

You don't need to read the whole part, just where the Nvidia Inspector picture starts. For example Euro Truck Sim 2 has also shitty AA and this made from it awesome sharp looking game for me, same as with AC. Smile

Your eyes feel like ultra HD. Big grin This solves the AA part and as Boris said, good graphic mod is a must. Smile
I tried yesterday and even at 2x de SGSS seems to work pretty well, thanks a lot! I will read that link too. What graphic mods do you guys recommend?
Triple 7 Racing
Just a little promotion if I may...
We're organising regular races, every fortnight on Monday evenings.
The best racers started in LFS Wink so anyone from here is most welcome.

We think it's a great combo. Our server is already open and setup for this, search for T7R
Attached images
MNR-Event-barcelona-gp1000.jpg
Lovely, but I'll be working at that time.

Maybe I catch someone practicing during the weekend. Tilt
I wouldn't mind P1lot, but I am waiting for the T300 Ferrari Integral Alcantara Edition to come on sale so I can't race yet Frown
Our next MNR event is on 16 November, Audi R8 LMS at Spielberg (Austria)
Every clean racer welcome!

You'll find us practicing on many evenings before then also.
Attached images
MNR-Event-spielberg1000.jpg
Quote from P1lot :Our next MNR event is on 16 November, Audi R8 LMS at Spielberg (Austria)
Every clean racer welcome!

You'll find us practicing on many evenings before then also.

Ok we'll make sure to be there And bring ice fir that pc/cpu.card
-
(AtomAnt) DELETED by AtomAnt

Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8871 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG