The online racing simulator
DOOO IT! lol I've always loved your work.
Well done! Thumbs up
Release it Lynce! The community will be able to help you in case of an unfortunate bug/flaw!
hi lynce its good to see you bro. If you feel that its the right time to release them then do it bro
We are all just very grateful for the continued work you do as your works are always a vast improvement for us

hope all is good and well now and take care
Muchos gracias, Lynce! Wink
Nice work ! Thumbs up
with the car stopped the texture is not as good, but with the moving car the optical illusion is awesome, so realistic. excellent work.
AWESOME! Very good work.
lynce WOW such a big difference between original and your textures,they look awesome
Thanks for the feedbacks. Nice to read it. This is important to improve the work. Remember in the past the Fern Bay textures. All the comments helped me to make a better job.

In coming: near to one week. I need to make the latest tests. 50% unfinished ( I mean all the textures in the file).
In coming!!

just fantastic.I think that developers can make your content
official and other ones also like interiors, etc..... if i play first time LFS driving the FXO, i say WTF IS THIS INTERIOR? this makes LFS unattractive.... users making really nice textures for cars, dont have any sense LFS standard still bad in my opinion. great work Lynce
wow that is a massive improvement lynce. As always superb work you have done and its greatly appreciated
Thanks for the comments, as always.

Note: Unfinished work for test

Comparatives:

Notes:

This is an unfinished work as I said, and I know perfectly that the knobbly needs more work.

For the racing cars (Slicks) I didn't made textures at this moment, so there is in development. With this kind of cars needs to play in "chrome Plain" normally.

Download and enjoy!:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kl7ypwhllvt56n3/Tyre%20Tread%20Patterns.rar?dl=0

Thank you very much.
thank you lynce. great work as always
Awesome ! Great work Lynce, as always I guess. Too bad you aren't in the LFS team, I'm sure Eric will like you. Smile
Quote from nacim :Awesome ! Great work Lynce, as always I guess. Too bad you aren't in the LFS team, I'm sure Eric will like you. Smile

something like "i said" Smile

Great work Lynce
Thank you, Lynce. Awesome realistic work.
Thanks for the comments, I read them with a lot of attention. I appreciate it.

All the work I made in some screenshots and continuous working on this interesting improvement based on Live for Speed:

Click on pic for enlarge.

I will follow on the improvement of this tyres and sidewalls. I'm experimenting on new things to make it realistic as possible. We know the limitations there are in the textures, of course.
Even, I'm working on the site to upload and improve (if is possible ) all my work in one place to find this improvements more easily.

Some time ago I was working on the LX cars to improve the leather, but as I said in a past post I have lost this work. But I can make some interesting things and I will share this work with everybody.

Cheers. Continuous working!
Reupload MEGA please? :c
wow. it looks awesome! nice work~
Hi.
Can anyone reupload please Smile

4 shared doesnt seem to work.

Thanks

Happy New Year everyone !

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG