The online racing simulator
And last one today, pretty close._

Improved ilumination and removed dark lines on the pattern.

NOTE: Imgur makes down the quality of the shots.
Welcome back. Thank you for all your great work Lynce!
Nothing special. Just a hobby.

Thank you Kanade.
HOLY FU$%&! Wonderful job Lynce.
Thanks!

Finally I decide to release the whole work of the entire tyre and components. I think can be nice for the community.

That includes brake discs, brake calipers, sidewalls, tyre tread pattern and wheels.
Illumination tests._

If you make "right click" on the pic and make click on the "Show pic" or something similar (I have the spanish version)you can see it in full resolution 1920 x 1080.

The tyre shown in the pic goes to the Road normal. I have tested in Road super because I have a better look for work in the LX cars.

Hope you like. Will be release as soon as possible. When I finish the entire work of the tyre and components.

NOTE: Imgur reduce the quality of the pics. Decrease the definition.
Quote from THE WIZARD DK :will it stay in one thread ??? i mean.. the other packs are scattered all over forums. would be great to have all your works in one thread. and welcome back from me too

EDIT: some inspiration :

I will upload in my blog as soon as possible instead the threads.

About your links, thank you. I can take a look later. But I have my own references and I can make some textures from scratch in photoshop, for example, asphalt. In some cases would be nice (short places) but it is not correct.
Normally it is better to work with photographs. Obviously it is more difficult to work with the light in the picture. The light is everything and that make it the difference between my latest works. I can work with the light from scratch.

Very early tests and does not convince me from all (ROAD SUPER)._

Really nice work there! They look great!
Very nice tyres Lynce !

A single new thread with every pack in one could be really nice !
ROAD NORMAL completed._

@THE WIZARD DK

I don't know, now, if I can make something interesting with 100% quality. Work with raw files is very difficult because it be lost a lot of quality when you save the file. This is my case.

Thanks for your comment, bro.

@FireMike15

@nacim . That is the idea for the next released work. I'll update the first post of the thread. Nice idea.
Bigger size. 1920 x 1080.

Note: Imgur......
Looking good, Lynce.
Nice textures as always. Lynce have you tried anything with the updated tree textures or treelines?
Quote from Danas :Nice textures as always. Lynce have you tried anything with the updated tree textures or treelines?

It's a good question. My point of view is that he should wait utill the patch is official, because we don't know if the textures are going to change in the next test patches. It's better for him to finish is wonderful tyres textures, and then see what can be next to update.
Quote from wildstyle :Looking good, Lynce.

Thanks. That is the minimal point. Hehehehe.

Quote from Danas :Nice textures as always. Lynce have you tried anything with the updated tree textures or treelines?

Hi Danas. How are you?

Just for the Fern bay textures in 2012. I think I can do better things but not sure at all. When I was working on the RP 2012(Fern Bay) I suspected it is possible to improve it a little bit more. But, at this moment, I believe i am talking a lot. It is better to talk when I making some tests. Perhaps in future works...

Anyway I can tell to the community this is my favourite hobby and, if I can, I want to improve everything in Live for Speed. Even I was thinking in the realistic "night mod" for South City but that work takes perhaps 12 months of hard work. (Fern bay took 10 months).

Quote from nacim :

It's a good question. My point of view is that he should wait utill the patch is official, because we don't know if the textures are going to change in the next test patches. It's better for him to finish is wonderful tyres textures, and then see what can be next to update.

Thanks. You are right in this point. I mean I work hard on the tyres.

I can work better than in 2009. Please, let me explain it better.

I have discovered a new technique to save files (without alpha) in higher resolution and make better tire textures because I can work the light from scratch. Another good new is in the previous work (from 2009) the sidewalls has a different colour in some illuminations, now everything goes to have the same colour. There is no bug at this moment. Believe me if that error chased me all those years. The secret is the line inside the Tyre.dds file on the top.
So, the tyre textures will take alot of time because I'm a absolute perfectionist and I want to make the most realistic tyre texture as possible. Even sidewalls.

Thanks for the comments to all, as always.

Note: Criticisms and flames are welcome too. Even Flame_CZEs Hehehehe.
Awesome! I love Remastereddfsfiodgh9ygveyhg!
Awesome! Even better than your previous textures for the tyres! Although Scawen says textures don't matter, this boosts the quality of LFS a lot. Keep up the good work.
Quote from Bose321 :Awesome! Even better than your previous textures for the tyres! Although Scawen says textures don't matter, this boosts the quality of LFS a lot. Keep up the good work.

+1

Waiting for the release of this new texture pack by LynceDA 2014.
Quote from GT4_PL :Awesome! I love Remastereddfsfiodgh9ygveyhg!

Quote from Bose321 :Awesome! Even better than your previous textures for the tyres! Although Scawen says textures don't matter, this boosts the quality of LFS a lot. Keep up the good work.

Thanks, bro. Feel free to talk about you want it. (Everybody too)

Quote from nacim :

+1

Waiting for the release of this new texture pack by LynceDA 2014.

That is the point of every remakes...emmm, I don't talk about films, ehem...

Glad you like it my friend.

About the development, I'm sorry for the delay, really. I work on it in my free time. I haven't alot.

Next._ (On the very first stages)

P.D: LynceDA on the plate... I know it is ridiculous. Hehehehehe.
Bigger. Click on the pic for enlarge.

Very, very early tests.
Astonishing texture. It has so much detail that I miss the wear indicator in the grooves hahaha (I know, early test)
Quote from Whiskey :Astonishing texture. It has so much detail that I miss the wear indicator in the grooves hahaha (I know, early test)

Perhaps in the future.

Final work.

Final work.

Even bigger._

HIBRIDS
Knoblly in the bigger pic and sunlight._

Sorry by the delay. The tests and the selection of the tyres, looking some information, makes this work more professional in reference of the slow progress of it.

A preview pic with latest 2 works (Fern Bay textures, landscapes, Skies, reflections and current work)._

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG