The online racing simulator
Can't wait! Nice to see ya back!
Wow ! Lynce is back ? What a wonderful surprise ! Welcome back my friend !
Good to have you back, buddy.
It's good to have you back, Lynce. Do as you like.
Quote from Lynce :Finally I'm back.

welcome back lynce,its good to see you have returned
Thanks!!

This is cool, the new design and the encouragement of the people!!

Well, I will start as soon as possible. I'm working on a new vídeo for an enterprise and when it's finished I will work hard on Live for Speed as I did at now.

The standard of the work will be more professional. There will be new addons, of course and if the community wants I can work in the new track textures.

The photorealism is the minimal stage and standard. For my, the reference are the Fern Bay textures, tyre tread pattern, FZ Textures, the reflections and landscapes from the previous works, nothing more. Other jobs that previously I did, didn't meet these standards.

The progress of the work will by published in this forum, in this thread concretely, and the final works in my blog (jmorrigan.com). I will release each addon for subtract time of the development. I think it is better for the feedbacks and improvements.

As always, sugestions, flames, criticism, for me, are welcome. Please feel free to talk about whatever you want. (In the RP 2012 the criticism makes the diference between the work of the first months and the final months thanks to Wildstyle, TVE and Bose321).
woopwoop. Nice to see you around here Lynce. I am waiting for this!
i'm wanting this too and WB
Thanks guys!!

I'm working in the RP 2014 (review of all my work).

The very early tests. Testing the illumination on the discs.

Current work:
- Brake discs and Calipers. Stage 1 (Will be released when it's finished).
- Tyre tread pattern and sidewalls. Stage 2 (Will be released when it's finished).

Note: On the second pic I have put sydewall instead sidewall. I'm sorry.
Great news, welcome back!
looking forward to it lynce, its good to see you back here and the work your doing now is a bonus

best of health to you mate
Thanks again, bishtop!!

Smove, you are welcome in this thread too!

Almost finished._

Brake Disc for the XR GT Turbo, FXO Turbo and RB4 GT.

(I was thinking seriously made textures for the RB4 GT).

Next._

Brake disc for all the cars and brake Calipers.

Why I post the preview and the texture (even size of the texture)?

Because I'm not an expert or mechanic. If my idea is unrealistic, please, make the feedback / suggestion. This year I prefer to work this way. I think the community can appreciate it and work with me in this nice project (improve all the texture in this fantastic "indie" simulator).

If you have a feedback or suggestion always with a real pic or video reference.
Very good Lynce, congratulations
wow !!!! i can't wait
Cheers, guys!

I think it's a nice idea to make the resume of the development I made:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvZFhWg-qE8 Revolution Pack 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F93G1FKRC-M Revolution Pack 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viOeRHa8_yo Revolution Pack 2012

The revolution Pack 2014 will be a improvement of the previous works, except Rp 12 and some textures.

I was thinking seriously to make high resolution textures for one track or a car. In my mind is Kyoto and RB4 GT or FXo Turbo. I'm not sure.
Brake disc for FXO Turbo, RB4 GT and XR Gt Turbo completed._ Tested ingame.

LFS VIEWER

Next._

Brake disc for all the cars and brake Calipers.

Why I post the preview and the texture (even size of the texture)?

Because I'm not an expert or mechanic. If my idea is unrealistic, please, make the feedback / suggestion. This year I prefer to work this way. I think the community can appreciate it and work with me in this nice project (improve all the texture in this fantastic "indie" simulator).

If you have a feedback or suggestion always with a real pic or video reference.
Quote from Lynce :...The revolution Pack 2014 will be a improvement of the previous works, except Rp 12 and some textures...

Excellent top-quality previews, as usual Lynce!

So, if I understand correctly, RP 2014 will be a full update/rework of your previous RPs, but RP 2012 will still be "required" in some way?
Ok, one day there will be some install instructions I guess, I'm asking just out of curiosity.
Dear Ripley.

Hard to explain to me, by my english limitations. Perhaps I need the Martins help. Hehehehe.
The RP 2012 are the Fern Bay textures. My best job so far(and alot of hours).
The previous works was made in various stages(for example the reflections).

I mean each RPs are different works of each ._

Rp April 7th 2009 Brake calipers and discs, tyre tread pattern, skies, unrealistic reflections, backgrounds, music theme (revolution Void) and sidewalls.

RP August 28th are High resolution textures and Skins for the FZ50.

RP June 20th 2010 are landscapes, skies and realistic reflections.

RP 2012 are high resolution textures for Fern Bay.
Improved the illumination on the discs and calipers. Reflection on the discs compatible with all the wheels by a optical effect. Better shadows and brightness compatible with all the illuminations of the day. Calipers has been integrated with a "3D" effect and has been improved the illumination. Tested ingame.

Ingame shots (All the rest of textures are original).
Welcome back, Lynce.
Wow! Master is back!
Tyre tread pattern started.
Thank you, guys!

Finally I will release the entire work of the whole part of car destined to the grip and brakes.

Tyre tread pattern

Very early tests._

4096x4096 instead 2048x2048.
Ingame._

Early tests.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG