The online racing simulator
LFSLazy
(1573 posts, started )
Nothing changed there, I swear! Big grin

Regarding HTML, looks like there was something wrong with dropbox (where the copy of change log is). Everything is fine now. Looking at code there was no check if downloaded text is valid so I added that now and it should display an error instead of that ...

Regarding white background everything is still fine on Win 7, but Win 10 ehhh...
New update 47!

Now it checks validity of change log and exe after downloading to prevent problems like nacim reported.
Pubstats key is now checked later to speedup startup and if there is error you will get notified but program will run.
There are few visual improvements in Options window as you can see in attached picture.

Graphs window
In Graphs window you can see charts that display CPU, GPU and RAM usage, FPS and LFS CPU usage per core.

LFS CPU usage per core is infact CPU usage of LFS.exe process multiplied by number of cores. People nowadays often have 4 or more core and as LFS is mostly single threaded it can only hit around 25% CPU usage. Thats why I think its better to display CPU usage per core, meaning if your LFS is running one core flat out your get 100% or more usage in that graph.
Attached images
options.png
graphs.png
support for H11 as well? Smile
Hi. Can someone help me a little ? Smile I try to make Nissan GTR R35 Nismo gauges for XRT.

Problem is that below 100km it's work great but after 100 km it's show wrong numbers. Can somehow i match it ? After 100 km numbers increase 30 km and how i can match it ?
Nice program Big grin
Another small suggestion: make update info text wrapped by words (like in e.g. notepad.exe "Format => word wrap") Smile
Quote from sti228 :Hi. Can someone help me a little ? Smile I try to make Nissan GTR R35 Nismo gauges for XRT.
Problem is that below 100km it's work great but after 100 km it's show wrong numbers. Can somehow i match it ? After 100 km numbers increase 30 km and how i can match it ?

LFSLazy currently only support linear gauges. Your option at the moment is to modify texture that speed increases linearly.

Quote from iv@nn :Nice program Big grin

Thanks Smile

Quote from vitaly_m :Another small suggestion: make update info text wrapped by words (like in e.g. notepad.exe "Format => word wrap") Smile

I'll see what can I do Smile Either to stop writing long line or actually do some programming Big grin
Thanks for the new version. Just updated from 36 to 48. I had to set options general do not verify overlay. Is there some possible conflicts with fanaleds?

Thanks for your work.
Did it say which program (dll) is making problems so you had to check do not verify overlay?
As far as Im aware, fanaleds should use only dinput8 which shouldnt be the reason of any conflict.
Does anybody here use AMIP and LFSLazy?
I would like to make it so that when a new song starts playing, it types it on LFSLazy. Is there a way?
AIMP? I was looking for a way to retrieve current song from multiple players before. I didn't find a way that would work straight away or it wasn't really understandable to implement. Personally I use WMP (noob Big grin), but if someone can provide me C/C++ code for any player that would really work without any plugins or similar I would be interested to display current song in a gadget (wider than current ones of course).
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :AIMP? I was looking for a way to retrieve current song from multiple players before. I didn't find a way that would work straight away or it wasn't really understandable to implement. Personally I use WMP (noob Big grin), but if someone can provide me C/C++ code for any player that would really work without any plugins or similar I would be interested to display current song in a gadget (wider than current ones of course).

Maybe this can help you https://github.com/rainmeter/rainmeter/tree/master/Plugins/PluginNowPlaying

And i have one idea / requests. Could you change the file format of LFSLazy.log.txt (and maybe LFSLazy.chat.txt) to idk maybe sqlite3 and add to the program possibility view this log by filter name and time, and by default by time.
New update 49

Stutter free screenshot saving
As you most know taking screenshot in LFS causes temporary stutter. That is in fact time needed to convert screenshot to desired format and save to HDD. Converting time increased with recently introduced formats like jpg and png. Stutter depends primarily on CPU speed, here it takes about 0.3s. How does LFSLazy get rid of this stutter? Idea is simple move converting and writing to HDD to another thread, so the main one can continue executing.

To make multithreaded screenshot saving work, LFSLazy overlay has to be loaded. If you already use Radar or Dashboard it is automatically loaded, otherwise there is a new setting "Always load overlay" to check.

To take screenshot you can use command (bind):
  • "/o ss" - Save screenshot
  • "/o sswo" - Save screenshot without overlay (Radar)
default format is jpg, to use png add "_png" or bmp "_bmp".
or just use CTRL+S, it overrides default one.
Lets see if people like this, so we can suggest Scawen to implement. Smile

Graphs
LFS CPU usage (dashed) is shown in same graph as Total CPU usage, default font, adjustable time step

Quote from Draggo :
Maybe this can help you https://github.com/rainmeter/rainmeter/tree/master/Plugins/PluginNowPlaying

Thanks, I'll see what can I do.

Quote from Draggo :
And i have one idea / requests. Could you change the file format of LFSLazy.log.txt (and maybe LFSLazy.chat.txt) to idk maybe sqlite3 and add to the program possibility view this log by filter name and time, and by default by time.

Pretty unfamiliar with sqlite. After quick googling I think that it wouldn't be just possible to append text to end of file (like now), but whole file would have to be updated. That would be much slower in case your log file is large, and probably it won't be possible to update it immediately, but only on program exit or so.
Nice hax programm thank you
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :
Pretty unfamiliar with sqlite. After quick googling I think that it wouldn't be just possible to append text to end of file (like now), but whole file would have to be updated. That would be much slower in case your log file is large, and probably it won't be possible to update it immediately, but only on program exit or so.

Now is also slow beacuse file is large (for me is 33mb and i do not play much). You might consider options of file split by months.
e.g.
Attached images
tree.jpg
Amazing screenshoot upgrade Dani! CTRL+S process went from up to 500 ms freeze of gameplay down to 0 ms Smile Thanks for this!

In b4 Scawy borrows another one of your ideas, like your texture compression influenced much faster track loading Big grin
Quote from cuprum :Nice hax programm thank you

is gud?

Quote from Draggo :
Now is also slow beacuse file is large (for me is 33mb and i do not play much). You might consider options of file split by months.

Now I write to log right as the messages are sent. Whole operation of opening and writing to file take less than 2 ms, regardless if my log file is 50 MB or 10 KB. Reason for that is because I just append text to the file.
But yeah opening log file with notepad is painful, so spliting log by months seem like a good idea.

Quote from Nilex :Amazing screenshoot upgrade Dani! CTRL+S process went from up to 500 ms freeze of gameplay down to 0 ms Smile Thanks for this!

In b4 Scawy borrows another one of your ideas, like your texture compression influenced much faster track loading Big grin

Big grin
Ahhh you are awosem dis crt+s

Sorry to ask here but it's possbile to change RPM and speed sides ? Smile Or it's possible to add this function in future updates ?
On some cars sides change if you use left/right driver position. However I'd don't think that is what you are looking for. To trully swap their sides you should use Dashboard Editor (start it with "/o dash"). I think it should be pretty straight forward, you just select different X and Y coordinates for items you want to change and modify background texture accordingly.

Nice gauges BTW Thumbs up
Quote :On some cars sides change if you use left/right driver position. However I'd don't think that is what you are looking for. To trully swap their sides you should use Dashboard Editor (start it with "/o dash").

I mean: Speed gauges in picture located in right side. I want to move speed gauge in left and other gauges from left to right. Everything same but speed gauge in left side and the rest in right. I don't want to change driver position.
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :To trully swap their sides you should use Dashboard Editor (start it with "/o dash"). I think it should be pretty straight forward, you just select different X and Y coordinates for items you want to change and modify background texture accordingly.

He already told you how to do it Thumbs up
Quote from Whiskey :
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :To trully swap their sides you should use Dashboard Editor (start it with "/o dash"). I think it should be pretty straight forward, you just select different X and Y coordinates for items you want to change and modify background texture accordingly.

He already told you how to do it Thumbs up

I will tweak my background. Thanks.

Quote :Nice gauges BTW Thumbs up

Thanks but it's made by my friend and i just help a little Smile Here is final look.

Hi could somebody imitate some volvo guages for FXO i cant find anything that would suit it for those luxury volvos , thanks Big grin
Lijepo viditi hrvata Big grin

LFSLazy
(1573 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG