The online racing simulator
I mentioned earlier that new Westhil is epic, but my conclusion after exploring it's environment is...

Why isn't this shortcut to Karting track open?
that path should be open to..... explore more? Na-na
thank you guys, this is some great work!
i'm also excited about the new autocross objects & stuff.
i can only assume that someday we'll maybe see new bl, as, so & fe updates, extended autocross, karting spots, new places... & open config.
don't we ? Big grin keep up the good work and still, it's great to see l(fs)ife goes on! Wink

happy easter!
#30 - okre
Thumbs up
Very high standard of work! I hope the tyre physics update is as impressive when it drops.
#32 - BIzO
Quote from R@fiXII :I mentioned earlier that new Westhil is epic, but my conclusion after exploring it's environment is...

Why isn't this shortcut to Karting track open?

Maybe because it's for the civilians Big grin
I came here to post how much I love the new Westhill. At first I was excited enough with the idea of massive races in the mini-kart track. THEN, I was completely blown away by the many km of service roads and opportunity for all the open space. I can't wait to make a hillclimb/rally-type course and street race with others.

THANK YOU! You did a fine job!
Thanks, devs! Hope I get a chance to try it out soon. Scratching the itch with YouTube videos for now. Smile
Scawen, FPS still drop in new Westhill. I think you do not want to fix it... Good luck
Bug report: unseen wall on sky

these wall was extended to sky
Attached images
lfs_00000005.jpg
lfs_00000006.jpg
lfs_00000007.jpg
lfs_00000008.jpg
Hello friends:

I am grateful for the extraordinary work done by THE STAFF OF LFS that keeps this community.

Thanks, really.

I know at the beginning of releases Beta versions. Many racers believe that if missing one thing or another, the truth is that I think some people exaggerate too much, maybe that's why there are many post deleted. I think they do not remember that this is free ... Frown

I am satisfied and I am very grateful for what the team lfs we give away the whole community

My only comment is that I think is needed is to be erased all times PB in West Hill (lfsWorld) because all variants of length and design of stroke are today are different from the original version of LFS.In fact they are no longer valid, because for example: WR WE1 (above), was already below times which are recorded on the new track.

Warm greetings.

Excuse my bad English.

: D
Quote from Rubén M. (MEX) :My only comment is that I think is needed is to be erased all times PB in West Hill (lfsWorld) because all variants of length and design of stroke are today are different from the original version of LFS.

Only PBs are made in WE1[r],the new version of WE1 is shorter,so you will beat your PB within first few laps for sure,so I don't really see problems there. And you have the chance to delete your own PBs manually in LFSW. Fuel usage however might be different. Shrug
Are there any easter eggs in the new westhill? xD

Apart from that,great work,thanks <3
Quote from viraaj5555 :Are there any easter eggs in the new westhill?

The whole New Westhill is an easter egg!
After easter it will disappear again Big grin

No, seriously great job done by the Dev team Thumbs up
Especially driving around with the Oculus Rift in the open world is really awesome!
Amazing track great work devs Omg omg omg
Wow!

I knew Westhill was getting an upgrade, but this blew my mind. Didn`t know the update would be this big. Cool feeling driving around the track and even in the little wood in the middle. Love it! Big grin

Now i just need a wheel and time to play again.
Great work devs ! This update is so cool, so nice to cruise in the road section of the track Big grin And the little karting tracks for drift, all amazing !

Very Thank to SCAVIER
Glad to hear this. Another reason to buy LFS instead of using my friend's account.

Haha, well. Good work developers. Can't wait to get back home and test LFS! It will surprise me for sure! Smile.
Does anyone have a map of the entire Westhill facility? It would be useful for me so I can play out rally stages/hill climbs/street race routes.
Thanks for the new track, looks very cool!
Quote from bmwracer :Does anyone have a map of the entire Westhill facility? It would be useful for me so I can play out rally stages/hill climbs/street race routes.

Is this any good? Attached.
Attached images
Westhill_Map.jpg
This thread is closed

New Westhill racing environment - 0.6H
(328 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG