The online racing simulator
Quote from seniecka :Hey guys,

do you know any rather serious league in AC with GT class cars? Really looking forward for some serious racing. If not, maybe at least better events with not 1-3 laps? Thanks.

http://lastlapmotorsports.com/league

We are looking to start soon but need a few more signups.
Tomorrow we will know the price, the release date, the preorder, etc ... about the famous DLC Big grin (facebook)
There is a nice snapshot of the mercs too
Dream Pack 1
Big grin
Apparently coming in march 11...
10 Euro is a bloody steal, if anybody complains about the price I shall personally invent a punching machine for the internetz!
I bought it ... I think. How does this DLC stuff work in Steam?
Quote from troy :10 Euro is a bloody steal, if anybody complains about the price I shall personally invent a punching machine for the internetz!

Yep. I was expecting more like double that.
Quote from ACCAkut :I bought it ... I think. How does this DLC stuff work in Steam?

If the dlc is linked to your account, then as soon as the steam servers will got it, your steam application will download it, as it was a classic patch.

Agree, 10€ is perfect Big grin
Is my memory failing or am I right thinking that when the AC pre-order was available they mentioned that the dream pack would be free for the guys who bought it? I can't find any mention of this anymore so I think I have to buy this pack then.
I've already bought it. 10€ is less than the equivalent of one evening out drinking. And I suppose I will have less of an hangover after playing AC Big grin
Quote from BigPeBe :Is my memory failing or am I right thinking that when the AC pre-order was available they mentioned that the dream pack would be free for the guys who bought it? I can't find any mention of this anymore so I think I have to buy this pack then.

They only mentioned a 50% discount, nothing more. But with the price that low for the effort they've done, no more questions are needed, just do it.
I also remember the 1st DLC being free, but with Spa. Situation changed, but remember, we got a few cars and Spa for free.
I thought the road going GTR was supposed to be included not just the GT car? Frown

Same with the Vette...
more pics

Wehrseifen

Brünnchen
Quote from Ball Bearing Turbo :I thought the road going GTR was supposed to be included not just the GT car? Frown

Same with the Vette...

no, this will be given for "free" in the main game... will ... in a certain amount of time not yet defined ... Wink
I have to admit that these are the main cars I am looking for tbh Big grin ... added with the awd system for the lambo

Quote from kars19 :more pics

beautiful Big grin
Quote from Töki (HUN) :I also remember the 1st DLC being free, but with Spa. Situation changed, but remember, we got a few cars and Spa for free.

Ah it was probably the Spa thing I'm thinking about. Gotta pay for this then. Big grin
Speaking of AWD, is there any word on simulation of the electronic diff and central coupler? The street GT-R won't be very useful if all we get is a passive center diff.
Pre-ordered Smile
Quote from Keling :Speaking of AWD, is there any word on simulation of the electronic diff and central coupler? The street GT-R won't be very useful if all we get is a passive center diff.

Well assetto already has a thign called EDL which I think means electronic diff locking. To support 4wd kunos would need to add edl support for all the diffs.

Atm the edl looks like this in electronics.ini:
[EDL]
PRESENT=0 ; 1 if present in car, 0 if not present (TC always work if TC assist is activated from realism menu UI)
ACTIVE=0 ; 1 will make the car start with TC active (if present), 0 will make the car start with TC inactive (even if present).
MAX_SPIN_POWER=0.8 ; Brake torque ramp on power. 0=no difference , 1=fast wheel twice the speed of slow wheel
MAX_SPIN_COAST=0.4 ; Brake torque ramp on coast. 0=no difference , 1=fast wheel twice the speed of slow wheel
BRAKE_TORQUE_POWER=50 ; Brake torque to apply to the fastest spinning wheel, on power
BRAKE_TORQUE_COAST=400 ; Brake torque to apply to the fastest spinning wheel, on coast
DEAD_ZONE_POWER=0.2 ; Dead zone for brake torque ramp on power
DEAD_ZONE_COAST=0.0 ; Dead zone for brake torque ramp on coast

At least that looks like it is only speed sensitive. I don't know about the gtr diffs but I'd imagine there is some kind of torque sensing wizardry going on too (in the real car). Probably some kind of yaw control?
Quote from Keling :Speaking of AWD, is there any word on simulation of the electronic diff and central coupler? The street GT-R won't be very useful if all we get is a passive center diff.

It must at least be fancy enough to simulate the Alfa's AWD system, and that car had three hydraulicly adjustable diffs

which car does currently use EDL?
got it! 10€ is perfect, not too cheap, not too expensive! Smile

Can't wait for both old DTM cars Big grin
Quote from Hyperactive :

Well assetto already has a thign called EDL which I think means electronic diff locking. To support 4wd kunos would need to add edl support for all the diffs.

Atm the edl looks like this in electronics.ini:
[EDL]
PRESENT=0 ; 1 if present in car, 0 if not present (TC always work if TC assist is activated from realism menu UI)
ACTIVE=0 ; 1 will make the car start with TC active (if present), 0 will make the car start with TC inactive (even if present).
MAX_SPIN_POWER=0.8 ; Brake torque ramp on power. 0=no difference , 1=fast wheel twice the speed of slow wheel
MAX_SPIN_COAST=0.4 ; Brake torque ramp on coast. 0=no difference , 1=fast wheel twice the speed of slow wheel
BRAKE_TORQUE_POWER=50 ; Brake torque to apply to the fastest spinning wheel, on power
BRAKE_TORQUE_COAST=400 ; Brake torque to apply to the fastest spinning wheel, on coast
DEAD_ZONE_POWER=0.2 ; Dead zone for brake torque ramp on power
DEAD_ZONE_COAST=0.0 ; Dead zone for brake torque ramp on coast

At least that looks like it is only speed sensitive. I don't know about the gtr diffs but I'd imagine there is some kind of torque sensing wizardry going on too (in the real car). Probably some kind of yaw control?

Quote from ACCAkut :

It must at least be fancy enough to simulate the Alfa's AWD system, and that car had three hydraulicly adjustable diffs

[pic]

which car does currently use EDL?

3 EDL diffs will work for the Alfa, however the street GT-R has a unique asymmetric center coupling design with no center diff. The old trick of setting 0:100 torque split in rFactor might work for this one though.

Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8871 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG