- 190E has awful interior sounds, but is a fun car.
- 155 required significant setup changes for it be fun, but that it is.
- GTA is a rather dramatic car to watch from external cameras, the suspension appears to be made entirely out of marshmallows.
- 4C's alright.
- M235i is probably the easiest racing car to drive, in the history of ever. It's a car that immediately made me think "I could easily do 24h in this."
- GT-R is a great GT3.
- Didn't like the 'Vette at all.
- P1, F1 and C9 are all seriously quick, but not my type of cars.
Solo hotlapping I get a consistent 62.5 FPS (limited), but online I was hurting at times even when there weren't other cars visible