The online racing simulator
For those who can't read Russian, it says "I tak soidyet" which means "And so it has come"
I need that put on a plaque on my desk.
I like the eyes closed Thumbs up

Rofl
Quote from sermilan :

This is good picture!

Also F1 is going to be on too much business. Everything costs alot and everything is in under rule and very restricted. Though would be cool to try F1 car, but I bet after two corners I'm out of fitness if not out of track lol.

Also, would be stupid not to able to eat potatoes or anything "heavy", if I understood correctly. I like potatoes.
Meenwhile in Russia
-
(dfgjkl) DELETED by dfgjkl
I don't get this East-European humour...
-
Abdullah II - King of Jordan personally piloted aircraft during airstrike on ISIS...

-
Who is Putin ?

Well, the US did re elect him, and the figures are far worse !

Quote from AndRand :Abdullah II - King of Jordan personally piloted aircraft during airstrike on ISIS...

How can you stop terrorists ?, ummm, maybe stop training, arming, paying, and giving medical aid to them ??????? That's just an off the cuff suggestion !

That and sorting out the Tel Aviv, London, New York and Paris mansions that the ISIS leadership have.......

Seriously, it's hard to get much funnier than that !

And, non political lolz.......

Kittens !!!!
So far better than this, but this has 'edge'

Stop bullying poor robots!!!

btw. I always wonder what will be thinking a poor pashtun in the middle of nowhere seeing this?
And feeding his donkey with wisp of hay... :lol:
Off topic: I'd like to see that robot do that on uneven terrain. It's "easy" (I know programming that thing is a pain in the ass and takes ages to do) to make it to keep balance on a pretty even surface, but on a rocky surface that isn't flat (by not being flat I mean it's uphill or downhill) I don't think it would recover like that.
Quote from matijapkc :Off topic: I'd like to see that robot do that on uneven terrain. It's "easy" (I know programming that thing is a pain in the ass and takes ages to do) to make it to keep balance on a pretty even surface, but on a rocky surface that isn't flat (by not being flat I mean it's uphill or downhill) I don't think it would recover like that.

I don't think YOU would recover like that, let alone a robot.
Quote from matijapkc :Off topic: I'd like to see that robot do that on uneven terrain.

Do you think that makes any difference?
If "it" doesn't see anything but gyro read it is walking like blind. So that shouldn't make any difference. Apart from that it can be only reactive - with no proactive ie. jumps over obstacle.

The Inevitable Picture Thread IV: A New Funny
(3741 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG