The online racing simulator
Lets get crazy for the New Year!
Little Lady Gaga drops the bowl for the NYE! Smile

source
Watch it looped to see all the faces Big grin
The more you watch it the better it gets Big grin
Aussies say
Considering how people pop tires before drifting in LFS, this appears to be reasonable for someone who wants a BMW1.
Yo dawg, I herd you like trucks, so we put a truck on a truck on a truck on a truck on a truck on a truck on a truck on a truck on a truck on a truck on a truck, so you can on a truck on a truck on a truck on a truck on a truck on a truck on a truck on a truck on a truck on a truck on a truck on a truck on a truck on a truck on a truck on a truck on a truck on a truck on a truck on a truck on a truck on a truck...

Also inb4 truckception

Quote from Keling :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAcsmXT-rcI

Have a look over here.
Quote from AndRand :(btw. where are emotikons?)

Sorry for off-topic, but...

The emoticons (at least a few of them) are still available but you need to type in codes (eg.
Spoiler - click to reveal: rofl :
without spaces between the word and the : ) and I assume that the majority of LFS users don't remember them (unless you have great memory Wink)

Tilt

tracert -h 100 216.81.59.173

Could put it in a picture, but still somebody would complain
You trying to become the next Pirate Bay ?, George will be down on the whole site for that post !

You'll be completely to blame for Scrawen never getting this game updated. First the EU, Now you...........
-
(dawesdust_12) DELETED by Scawen : religious. not funny.
-
(Racer X NZ) DELETED by Scawen : religious cartoons. not funny.
##
In Soviet Russia jacket wears you.

Quote from pasibrzuch :In Soviet Russia jacket wears you.

Subtitle says "Something went wrong" just in case someone doesn't understand it Wink
I think the thing he has on his hand explains the situation quite well.

The Inevitable Picture Thread IV: A New Funny
(3741 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG