The online racing simulator
i just had an amazing race on spa with ferrari gt2 and i couldnt save the replay,coz the race ended. its so ****in ridiculous. we were passing each other left and right thru the whole race
-
(Töki (HUN)) DELETED by Töki (HUN)
ye i know,new session just started before i quit. they should have save mpr file
-
(kars19) DELETED by Flame CZE
I'm getting insanely slow download speeds from mediafire for some reason. 12kt/s :S It is going to take me an hour to download. Not sure if.

edit: woot, 18kts!123
Quote from troy :If anyone feels like fooling around with some big machines, I've turned on the LFS at AC server with the updated Formula Truck mod. Drives pretty nicely, I'm not an expert on trucks though.

Server: LFS at AC
Tracks: default
Car: http://www.mediafire.com/download/8vl29yt1nh5slaz/ftruck_volvofh_3.0.rar

Surprisingly good mod, I was expecting some half arsed weirdness,
+ the sounds are top quality as well.
Loved it, had some nice racing and the bloody thing is tonnes of fun! (Oh yes I just did that)
-
(Töki (HUN)) DELETED by Töki (HUN)
Oh my god that's one of the most suprisingly good things I've ever driven in a sim! :O
Ginetta G55 is now out, really good fun to drive that one, can see a series springing up
egg is good to!
Ginetta is awesome.

well mine's not that far yet
I thought you were pretty far with the physics?
Quote from troy :If anyone feels like fooling around with some big machines, I've turned on the LFS at AC server with the updated Formula Truck mod. Drives pretty nicely, I'm not an expert on trucks though.

Server: LFS at AC
Tracks: default
Car: http://www.mediafire.com/download/8vl29yt1nh5slaz/ftruck_volvofh_3.0.rar

Anybody elses AI in the trucks seem to just bounce of the pit limiter, or stuck in 1st gear or something?
I just checked the engine.ini and the ai.ini of that mod. The rev limit of the engine is 3700 and ai should shift up at 3600. Maybe change the UP=3600 to UP=3500 in the ai.ini and see if it works? Or make the DOWN much lower if the gearing is so long it drops below 2300 when shifting up. Try DOWN=1900 in ai.ini.
UP=3600
DOWN=1900

= Win ty
Well against the ai it is always a win...
Quote from Hyperactive :Well against the ai it is always a win...

Indeed, especially on snoopy's nords They think they are Trophy trucks on some corners haha

My kids like racing the trucks though on the 360pad, don't think online racers would approve of their tactics though
Quote from R3DMAN :
Quote from kars19 :
Quote from Boris Lozac :Ginetta is awesome.

Agree

what are you doing different to me? because for me its crap.

Why don't you like it? This and Primera are my two favorite mod cars now..

Here's an onboard at Spa, trying out the 60fps YT mode.

Quote from R3DMAN :
Quote from kars19 :
Quote from Boris Lozac :Ginetta is awesome.

Agree

what are you doing different to me? because for me its crap.

I think there is a setup on the AC Forums which is meant to make the car more enjoyable, not sure. I have only tried it offline at Brands, and I must admit it was good fun, might have a look for an online server tonight

Fordie
it seems to have a massive deadzone and wont slide or anything..

tbh it felt shit.
It feels just right to me, like a default car and not a mod if you know what i mean. That Corvette which is popular for some reason, feels like rFactor at it's worst, completely un-AC like..

Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8871 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG