The online racing simulator
iRacing - chapter III
(1141 posts, started )
So MoE Qualifying: 60 cars all within 1.8s..........

Not much more to say.
1.8s? Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn! That's one competitive grid!
Tracker link please?
Im not seeing a live timing link as yet, but it will be broadcasted on their YouTube page - Starting 12GMT tomorow.
-
(Töki (HUN)) DELETED by Töki (HUN)
Quote from MousemanLV :1.8s? Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn! That's one competitive grid!

yea. We right in the mix too
Best of luck and have fun!
Seems like you guys are having some really great and fun racing! Damn, I wish iRacing wasn't that expensive..would love to play that game!
Quote from MousemanLV :..would love to play that game!

I doubt that, because of nouturious iR's "Death Wiggle"(c)Empty Box
Quote from MousemanLV :I wish iRacing wasn't that expensive.

since when is it expensive to pay for an online profile in a game ? if u compare WoW and iR its far less expensive than WoW.

10€ a month to stay "online" and then u have option to buy in bulk systems and get discounts on track and cars. No need to buy everything cause u wont drive everything annyway. ^^

And to add, if u drive 8weeks in a seson out of 12 u get credits that can be used for purhasing tracks/car extend membership and what not.

Sorry to get in on the tjabbel and polute this thread with OT´s
Quote from Failezz :

since when is it expensive to pay for an online profile in a game ? if u compare WoW and iR its far less expensive than WoW.

10€ a month to stay "online" and then u have option to buy in bulk systems and get discounts on track and cars. No need to buy everything cause u wont drive everything annyway. ^^

And to add, if u drive 8weeks in a seson out of 12 u get credits that can be used for purhasing tracks/car extend membership and what not.

That's like saying that a 458 isn't expensive, because the laferrari costs more.
-
(Töki (HUN)) DELETED by Töki (HUN)
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :
Quote from Failezz :

That's like saying that a 458 isn't expensive, because the laferrari costs more.

True that. Next time tho im gonna compare Asseto and Iracing when it comes to cost and see how mutch butthurts that gives to people And btw, i have bought Ac and that sim isnt just for me.
Quote from Failezz :
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :
Quote from Failezz :

True that. Next time tho im gonna compare Asseto and Iracing when it comes to cost and see how mutch butthurts that gives to people And btw, i have bought Ac and that sim isnt just for me.

well, you seem more "butthurt" than anyone else in here ATM though.
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :
Quote from Failezz :
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :
Quote from Failezz :

well, you seem more "butthurt" than anyone else in here ATM though.

Not really, but u seem to know more about me,myself&i than i do myself, so please enlight my day and tell me then.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :By the way, hats off to the organizers, it was probably the best broadcast I've seen in simracing so far. Stream quality and comms were great.

Thanks! Was lots of work but pretty rewarding once it was over.
Even though I probably won't be driving, I will definitely follow this series closely and help my team as much as possible. This series is pure quality and even showed LLM not wrecking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUPyOHPvsj8#t=9167
Quote from Failezz :Not really, but u seem to know more about me,myself&i than i do myself, so please enlight my day and tell me then.

And out of which statement do you pull this information?
Quote from dawesdust_12 :
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :LLM not wrecking

So Ray and Matt didn't drive?

Hey now, I've done road racing without wrecking before. Just the other week :P w/ DW12 at barber (unlike Nathan246 who spun out)
Anyways, LLM Hold My Beer squad will be in full force for round 2 @ suzuka don't worry!
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :
Quote from Failezz :

That's as silly of a comparision as it can get, actually both of the above. Compare it with other hobbies and be surprised it's actually not that expensive to begin with. It has a pretty affordable price tag.
Guys, why are you making a hen out of a feather, I'm sure mouseman heard the price-argument more times then you think. It's his choice to join the fun, or sit on the sideline and watch it.
Renewed my subscription after some break (~1/2 year)
Tested Ruf rwd "street car" on centripetal test track, I can't even do 1 full circle (small one, 2 gear) sideways, no matter how fast is my steering, as low as 490 degrees, I can drift every rwd street car on AC, even the undriftable mp4-12c, so how can you guys play this broken sim?
12$ down the drain, maybe I will have some fun at oval racing...
Quote from kars19 :Renewed my subscription after some break (~1/2 year)
Tested Ruf rwd "street car" on centripetal test track, I can't even do 1 full circle (small one, 2 gear) sideways, no matter how fast is my steering, as low as 490 degrees, I can drift every rwd street car on AC, even the undriftable mp4-12c, so how can you guys play this broken sim?
12$ down the drain, maybe I will have some fun at oval racing...

People can play it, because they are racing, not drifting. It might not be the best tire model/ffb/feel in sim racing history, but it's good enough for people to race it, definitely with such a great multi-player system
Quote from kars19 :I can't even do 1 full circle (small one, 2 gear) sideways, no matter how fast is my steering, as low as 490 degrees

How did you make it? Configuring 900 degrees in iRacing and lowering it in the drivers or configuring 490 degrees in the sim? If it's the latter you messed up the steering linearity so I would be surprised if you could control the car trying to drift.
What he said above.. Also, I can even drift the RUF Cup around every turn of any track, so it's strange that you can't make a circle on a skidpad... Not to mention the difference between steering locks in iRacing and Assetto Corsa. There is a huge difference.
Try the 'street version' on "street tires" no the Cup car
Steering speed is not the problem, but the tire physics, once the car gets in the slide there is nothing you can do about it...
Like the Empty explains it here
https://www.youtube.com/watch? ... =UUTuyvr4hC8gBLHdqYFXVO4Q
*4:33min
Like he says, it's not a problem to catch a slide, it's the problem that you can't sustain it (to make a full circle for example)

iRacing - chapter III
(1141 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG