The online racing simulator
Formula 1 Season 2014
(1760 posts, closed, started )
Quote from CSF :http://www.mclaren.com/formula1/heritage/driver/fernando-alonso/

Hmmmm, Alonso appears... Alonso to McLaren?

Mark Blundell appears... Blundell to Mclaren?!?!?! Holy shit.
Sergio Perez is on there as well. Alonso/Perez/Blundell 3 car team in 2015 anyone????
2015 lineup
Quote from IsaacPrice :
Quote from CSF :http://www.mclaren.com/formula1/heritage/driver/fernando-alonso/

Hmmmm, Alonso appears... Alonso to McLaren?

Mark Blundell appears... Blundell to Mclaren?!?!?! Holy shit.

Ah, but unlike the others Alonso was never added to it after his antics in 2007. Him going onto it is interesting.
Bit late but you may appreciate them all the same.

A selection of my photos from this year's Santander British GP at Silverstone:

Friday - Free Practice 2 - Chapel Curve Grandstand

Red Bull - 01 - Sebastian Vettel

Red Bull - 03 - Daniel Ricciardo

Mercedes - 44 - Lewis Hamilton

Mercedes - 06 - Nico Rosberg

Ferrari - 14 - Fernando Alonso

Ferrari - 07 - Kimi Raikkonen

Lotus - 08 - Romain Grosjean

Lotus - 13 - Pastor Maldonado

McLaren - 22 - Jenson Button

McLaren - 20 - Kevin Magnussen

Force India - 27 - Nico Hulkenberg

Force India - 11 - Sergio Perez

Sauber - 99 - Adrian Sutil

Sauber - 21 - Esteban Gutierrez

Toro Rosso - 25 - Jean-Eric Vergne

Toro Rosso - 26 - Daniil Kvyat

Williams - 19 - Felipe Massa

Williams - 77 - Valtteri Bottas

Marussia - 17 - Jules Bianchi

Marussia - 04 - Max Chilton

Caterham - 10 - Kamui Kobayashi

Caterham - 09 - Marcus Ericsson

Saturday - Stowe B Grandstand

Vintage F1 Car Parade

TV Chopper

Evening Moon as we were about to head back to the campsite

Sunday - Pre Race - Stowe B Grandstand

Driver's Parade

Sunday - Post Race - Pit Straight

Lewis Hamilton

The Wing

David Coulthard

Alan McNish

BBC F1 Team

Niki Lauda

Damon Hill & Martin Brundle

To me it reads like the problem is on simona's side.
"Simona's driving programme is not being continued due to financial reasons on her side.
Following on the troubles I mentioned earlier within the FIAT group.. this are about to get nasty.

Where I said Alonso would stay with Ferrari because I know Alonso wouldnt want to go away.. some quite reliable rumors going Ferrari is going to push him out.. still doubting it will be for next season already but when he is moving to another team it might be possible.

Again following on the old post I made about current FIAT management, I said Marchionne would f**k it up.. and so he does! He seems to want to best driver of the F1 field out of Ferrari because he doesnt want to meet Alonso's requirements. Well as the competitiveness of the car counts for 99.9% he must be really confident which is a good thing.

Anyway.. Enzo will stand up from his grave.. FIAT has been honest and never touched Ferrari's racing devision.. it's why Ferrari went to FIAT and not to FORD. Now Fiat's new plans are going to take Ferrari down, Power struggle between hero Luca and management idiot marchionne went down with a victory for Marchionne (obviously) and he is about to ruin Ferrari as well now.

Well.. at least there is finally no reason left to watch Formula 7 anymore now.
Quote from danielroelofs :Well.. at least there is finally no reason left to watch Formula 7 anymore now.

To be honest you sound like a little baby that's watching F1 just to see those two red cars.. I really don't wanna troll\insult and I'm the kind of guy which most of the time reads but doesn't say much, but man you need to grow up a little bit. F1 this year has been amazing! Stop complaining
Quote from danielroelofs :Following on the troubles I mentioned earlier within the FIAT group.. this are about to get nasty.

Where I said Alonso would stay with Ferrari because I know Alonso wouldnt want to go away.. some quite reliable rumors going Ferrari is going to push him out.. still doubting it will be for next season already but when he is moving to another team it might be possible.

Again following on the old post I made about current FIAT management, I said Marchionne would f**k it up.. and so he does! He seems to want to best driver of the F1 field out of Ferrari because he doesnt want to meet Alonso's requirements. Well as the competitiveness of the car counts for 99.9% he must be really confident which is a good thing.

Anyway.. Enzo will stand up from his grave.. FIAT has been honest and never touched Ferrari's racing devision.. it's why Ferrari went to FIAT and not to FORD. Now Fiat's new plans are going to take Ferrari down, Power struggle between hero Luca and management idiot marchionne went down with a victory for Marchionne (obviously) and he is about to ruin Ferrari as well now.

Well.. at least there is finally no reason left to watch Formula 7 anymore now.

k.
Quote from bogdani.cojocaru :
Quote from danielroelofs :Well.. at least there is finally no reason left to watch Formula 7 anymore now.

To be honest you sound like a little baby that's watching F1 just to see those two red cars.. I really don't wanna troll\insult and I'm the kind of guy which most of the time reads but doesn't say much, but man you need to grow up a little bit. F1 this year has been amazing! Stop complaining

You find the F1 amazing.. Ratings all over the world has never been lower... Any idea how come?

Former F1 drivers and current drivers as well complaining about the cars and the regulations.. For example this no radio contact thing.. this has been given a great thinking before implementing... more and more vague rules.

Not sure but probably most racing enthusiasts not only watch to see two cars cruising closely together on track... but do watch the series for it having a special formula. Being unique, fast and extreme.. its just waiting who will build under oppressive technical regulations.. the fastest car next winter, one of them will be champion.. driver influence.. not much.

Enjoy your ruined series!
Ratings are way up in the U.S. this year, at least, and the racing is as exciting as it's ever been.
Quote from danielroelofs :You find the F1 amazing.. Ratings all over the world has never been lower... Any idea how come?

Ratings in my house have never been higher. So you're already wrong.
As far as other parts of the world, provide evidence, or you are just spouting BS.

Quote :
Former F1 drivers and current drivers as well complaining about the cars and the regulations..

There are always more losers than winners, and the losers are always complaining.
Quote :
Enjoy your ruined series!

The racing has never been better. The spectacle has never been better.
If you are going to waste your time and energy whining, at least whine about something that is a problem!

col.
Quote from col :The racing has never been better. The spectacle has never been better.
If you are going to waste your time and energy whining, at least whine about something that is a problem!

The racing is OK, but the spectacle, come on, DRS??? new engines???
Quote from col :The racing has never been better. The spectacle has never been better.

col.

Nope - go watch 1998, 2003, 2008 and 2010 seasons.
Quote from amp88 :

col.

I watched all of those. They were great, so is this one.
Quote from amp88 :

col.

Having just watched 1998 and 2003 in the past 3 months, i have to say this year is definitely more exciting. but I would say it is helped much more by the fact the coverage of racing is 1 billion times better.

2003 definitely had some really good races though, but some where exceptionally average the Ignorance is bliss attitude does help make things much more unpredictable when you have next to no information on whats going on compared to now though.
Vettel to Ferrari!
Kvyat to Redbull!
LOL looks like he got ran out of town by Dani Ric
Holy shit
This thread is closed

Formula 1 Season 2014
(1760 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG