The online racing simulator
Anybody else Downloading Donington Park? It's worth it

Fordie
Yep I did couple of laps on GP version using M3, I can't say it's a bad track but I can imagine a lots of detail can be put into this, to me it's just a simple conversion and while I like the track itself I prefer minimum tracks with high LOD then tons of conversions with great lack for detail.

But I'm too high-standarded maybe, downloaded anyway and while doing a MP race I won't give a shit, I guess.
Quote from Mysho :Yep I did couple of laps on GP version using M3, I can't say it's a bad track but I can imagine a lots of detail can be put into this, to me it's just a simple conversion and while I like the track itself I prefer minimum tracks with high LOD then tons of conversions with great lack for detail.

But I'm too high-standarded maybe, downloaded anyway and while doing a MP race I won't give a shit, I guess.

Yeah I agree, but I don't look at the details "around" the track, I look at the black top and head home....who cares about pretty tree's and bushes....The Track elevation is spot on IMO, and the feeling is just great...that's what counts for me

Would be nice to see a Marshall wave at you, but then again, I am just being picky ROFL

Fordie
Server's Up

T7R Racing Server
PW - lfsonly

Fordie
Gotta join then.
Quote from Mysho :Gotta join then.

Was that you kicking my ass in to space ROFL....I need to practice, new car and new track

Need to grab some food, back in a mo

Fordie
Quote from Fordman :Was that you kicking my ass in to space ROFL....I need to practice, new car and new track

Need to grab some food, back in a mo

Fordie

nope I went for a game but there was a 10 lap race going so I went to another place. this booking system...
Free Join Help
Hi Chaps

Can anybody help with Free Join on a Hosted dedicated server. I have the above, hosted elsewhere, and I would like to add Free Join to it, to get rid of this booking system, but I am having problems on getting it working at all.

Anybody else have a Dedicated Hosted server that can help?

Cheers

Fordie
Quote from Mysho :I find the other guy's mod better, it's just tweaking ini's without sweetFX and it's not having any FPS impact AND it's looking a lot better to me. This is too plastic imo.

got a link?
im going to host a server with donington gp in about 5 mins..

password is going to be "lfsforum"

server name is ChrisR Racing Server

added castle
-fixed some bumps
-fixed some trees, including lines above trees
-reduced some texture sizes. Vram load about 1GB.
-26 pit and race spots
-removed black plane and replaced it with satelite photo
-sorted flickering in many places
-checked issues with road for A.I.-->road is fine, the problematic areas are part of the curbs.
-sounds included
-cameras, sections, A.I. path included (flashcrow's)
Got server with 0.9.3 on, LFS at AC for any late nighters wanting to give it a go. Booking for another 13min.
I don't think I'm ever going to be on at the right time for y'all.
Weekends?
Quote from Mysho :

edit/ looks something like this in my game

Don't see any differences to be honest Maybe default looks better
Quote from Boris Lozac :Don't see any differences to be honest Maybe default looks better

I thought the same.
I can see some focal blur in the background... other than that looks the same
With realistic sunrise & sunset mod @ 67% saturation
That photo location doesn't do justice to these mods, it looks real as is, in-game is where the difference is..

This just looks too good for me, shame it's more realistic on the shots though then while driving for some reason..

This... oh this...
It looks too sharp and white and bright.
Yes a tad less sharp and exposed would be perfect though.. It will never be to everyone's taste offcourse, but comparing to the default graphics now, never realised that it has that piss filter and that yellowish tone..
You've replaced with a blue tone though. Real life doesn't look like that to me. Standard Assetto looks pretty good, just a touch too much saturation.
Tristan you fancy some racing tonight?

Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8871 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG