The online racing simulator
iRacing - chapter III
(1141 posts, started )
Just done a race with the GT3 @ COTA. Man it was a really long race, but enjoyable, while being on the edge the whole time.
Didn't have much practice on the track, was managing 2,06.xx in testing.

I'm having real issues with FPS on this track, about 40-70. I guess the size of the track is effecting that, always turning around facing back into the track, drawing the most detail.
By the end of the race I had a headache because of the fps issue.

Be glad of next week went we move to Phillip Island, which im looking forward to. Always enjoyed that track with the V8 and with driving the BMW it should be soo much easier.
Quote from Mustangman759 :If anyone wants to practice for the Indy 500, I will put up a session tomorrow @ 12 PM Eastern American time (I think 16 UTC)

this is pending DW12 announcement
So how's the DW12? Is it like the FO8 (awesome) or BF1 (shite)? Videos make it look as good as they made whatever the last Indycar is called look bad.
It's epic. Really is.

It's closer to the FO8 with aero wash and all that good stuff.
Does it spin at 30kph?
Ah, so LFSF is not the only place where you embarrass yourselves.
-
(FireMike15) DELETED by Scawen : spam
I've been out of iRacing for exactly three years. I rejoined at the weekend, and started practising in the MX5 for the Grand Touring Cup at Mosport.

But now the track for that series has changed to CoTA? Do tracks rotate every week now or did I start practising at the end of a season?

Edit: Further reading answered my question. Track changes every week.
They always did!
Week 13 the tracks rotate daily.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND the websites dead
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by Scawen : spam
-
(dawesdust_12) DELETED by Scawen : spam
they cancelled the event... I NO LIFED 5 DAYS THIS WEEK ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am very disappointed. I literally did 50 hours of practice. No exaggeration, 10 hours for five days.
-
(jrd.racer) DELETED by Scawen : spam
Yet the NiS races can keep going. BULL ****.
Wow, calm your tits guys.

This is fun to see how everybody getting mad if iR doesn't make their job right, once.
Quote from FireMike15 :
This is fun to see how everybody getting mad if iR doesn't make their job right, once.

Well, I can understand them. They pay for content (maybe buying DW12 because of this event), sub, train probably a lot and the event won't happen. I don't think people would go that mad in case of cheaper sims.
Quote from FireMike15 :Wow, calm your tits guys.

Surely you mean once again.

It dies on it's arse pretty much every time there's a large event.
@Ray, you were driving 10 hours a day just turning left in a high DF car? You are insane.
Quote from Kristi :@Ray, you were driving 10 hours a day just turning left in a high DF car? You are insane.

Yes, to find that extra .05 of a second on a 4 lap average. Yes, yes I did. And we had one of the fastest qualifying sets. No uni, crappy weather, had no point doing much else.

iRacing - chapter III
(1141 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG