The online racing simulator
iRacing - chapter III
(1141 posts, started )
Is that how many fps you have?
Your car has brakes. You don't necessarily have to flat out and collect every 4x you possibly could on the track, if an incident happens in front of you.
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by Bmxtwins

Revolutionary Racing brings you the best GT3 endurance racing we possibly can on iRacing!!
Over 40 drivers will be battling out over 5, one and a half hour races, this series will bring the best of the best out of iRacing.

Entry:
Entry's are still being taken via our league page which can be found below, we shall accept all sign ups and driver numbers shall be allocated on a first come first serve basis. All entry applications must come with the desired number and second choice.
http://members.iracing.com/mem ... /LeagueView.do?league=284

Cars
We shall be running the RUF "Track", McLaren MP4 and the BMW GT3 once released.

Schedule
Sunday May 25th – Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps - Endurance
June 1st – Autodromo Jose Carlos Pace – Grand Prix
June 8th – Mount Panorama Circuit
June 15th – Silverstone Circuit – Grand Prix
June 22nd – Suzuka – Grand Prix
20 minute qualifying session will start at 18:00 UTC and the 90 minute race immediately after. The rest of the time will be allocated as practice in the 2 hour session. The session itself will launch at 17:50 UTC.
Races will start with a rolling start, all races use iRacing default weather.

60th position is worth 1 point, and every position higher is worth one point more.
1 Point awarded to every car that completes a single lap.
3 Points awarded for pole position.
3 Points awarded for gaining most position in a race.
1 Points awarded for fastest lap.
1 Point awarded for leading most laps.
Top five bonus points:
First gets 10 bonus points
Second gets 7 bonus points
Third gets 5 bonus points
Fourth gets 4 bonus points
Fifth gets 3 bonus points.
Already sent some PM to Jake because of numbers.
Looking forward to this, looks fun.
Quote from Yuusei :

well i would not call the official series clean :P
Mike, you can give it to me here if you want. I just got my PM's banned for 6 months on iR Forum
edit; seems jake gave you #15 already
Quote from Mustangman759 :well i would not call the official series clean :P
Mike, you can give it to me here if you want. I just got my PM's banned for 6 months on iR Forum
edit; seems jake gave you #15 already

Official GT3 is the best racing in iR if you are in the top split.
I'd rather call RUF Cup or Skippy the best racing in iR, but I guess it's matter of taste. I tried top split GT3 races, and they didn't seem THAT good. Well, it was Zandvoort, but still. I had hella lot of fun in RUF Cup @ Zandvoort.
Quote from Flame CZE :OK, resubbed again using the 3 months for $1 offer.

Same here.

Anyone going for Grand Touring or V8's next season? I would be interested, especially in the 6th week, endu-ish race on Mount Panorama, could be a killer.
Quote from Flame CZE :OK, resubbed again using the 3 months for $1 offer.

I'd already been thinking about getting back into iRacing, that might put it over the limit. I can't find anything about it on the renew page though, what am I missing?
Quote from Mr. Kninja :I'd already been thinking about getting back into iRacing, that might put it over the limit. I can't find anything about it on the renew page though, what am I missing?

It seems to be "invite" only – you'll be sent an e-mail with the offer if you've been around iR for some time. Those who registered many years ago got 1 year for $1, some got only 3 months. I don't know the exact limits but it's via e-mail only.
Quote from Flame CZE :It seems to be "invite" only – you'll be sent an e-mail with the offer if you've been around iR for some time. Those who registered many years ago got 1 year for $1, some got only 3 months. I don't know the exact limits but it's via e-mail only.

Bummer. I joined iR sometime last year, and haven't received anything from them in months. Oh well, looks like full price will have to do if I go ahead and renew. Thanks for the info.
Figure 8 in legends cars all week. If you have the money its worth it just for the fun.
Nah, I guess I save the money for the Z4, COTA & the Gen6.
They have a pretty cool new splash-screen for maintenance now, looks decent. Does anyone have the link to download the build while it's still down for maintenance? Somebody posted it for the last build.
Looks like a pretty big build. They modified a few tracks, and a lot of cars.

But still no DW12. Really hope having a newer tyre model on an IndyCar will fix the issues we saw this last season.
#720 - CSF
Thanks for the link. Damn, i can't wait for it I wasn't excited for a while over a patch, like that.
It's back.

First impressions, Cota is beautiful and the Star Mazda feels fantastic.
I have 25 dollars and I don't know what car to buy. The Mclaren or the BMW?
COTA is really nice, they made it up pretty clean. The Z4 drives really easy but that's what makes it great fun. Superb stuff, iR.

Quote from chanoman315 :I have 25 dollars and I don't know what car to buy. The Mclaren or the BMW?

Both.

iRacing - chapter III
(1141 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG