The online racing simulator
Gee, the internet is a serious place. Don't you mean denigrating instead of degrading?
Quote from Bose321 :Gee, the internet is a serious place. Don't you mean denigrating instead of degrading?

I think he meant piss off.

Four of these

sorry if the image is too big, i dont know how to resize

It's nice to finally have a proper mousepad.
Mousepads lol, what is this, '98?
Yeah! Dude wants some comfort, f*ck him right?!

Ontopic: wireless kb/mouse combo for sim rig to get rid of wires.
Isn't a table the best mousepad?
I couldn't live without my Steelseries Qck+. I also think it's a little safer to use a mousepad because the glide pads (those things under your mouse) do not get a scratch that way. This depends on the surface of your desk though of course.

It can (CAN) also improve tracking stability in some cases. Most mice these days work fine on all surfaces, but it's the little things that count sometimes.
Had one of those too and liked it a lot, changed to a Gigabyte mousepad that came with this graphics card, it's basically QcK+ on steroids (larger, thicker).

Running a teflon padded mouse on a plain desk is a good way to ruin it prematurely.
Quote from Boris Lozac :Mousepads lol, what is this, '98?

I guess you are using an 800dpi mouse that would do just fine on a rock.
And my table is too slick to be anywhere near a good mousepad. I'd like to see you do some gaming (especially sniping) using my table as a mousepad and a 3600dpi mouse.

Matrixi, thanks for support. Also, can you change the sensitivity/speed of that touchpad? The touchpad I have on my laptop uses the same sensitivity as my mouse, so it's slow as hell.

Bose, I think that you can replace that "can" with a "will", especially on gaming mice. If the mousepads didn't increae the tracking stability, they wouldn't be produced, everyone would be using tables like Boris.
Quote from matijapkc :Also, can you change the sensitivity/speed of that touchpad? The touchpad I have on my laptop uses the same sensitivity as my mouse, so it's slow as hell.

Not sepately as far as I know, but you could always get a mouse with adjustable DPI to get them both right that way.
Quote from Matrixi :Not sepately as far as I know, but you could always get a mouse with adjustable DPI to get them both right that way.

I do have adjustable dpi on my mouse but I like to set it higher, because I think there's no sense in buying a 3600dpi mouse and then using it on 600dpi. I mostly use 1200-2000, but it's still a lot faster than the touchpad.
Can't you set it faster via Windows?
Mice lol, what is this, '70?
What the hell are you using then on a desktop?
Noooooo what happened to your old avatar?
Quote from Bose321 :Can't you set it faster via Windows?

I can, but it changes both the touchpad and the mouse sensitivity and the Synaptics driver doesn't have a sensitivity setting.
Quote from 5tag :Noooooo what happened to your old avatar?

Took a short break
Iv replaced mine mouse with wheel and shifter.

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG