The online racing simulator
All gone to shit in Ukraina, what now?
So can someone explain to me what is going on with Russia going all XAXAXAXAXAXA on Ukraina? Is it to not lose face? Is it to make sure Ukraina stays out of the European Union or what? What does Russia gain by this other than looking like some stupid asses like... well like ever? The news stations report all kind of strange things, so not sure what to make out of it all, so a brief but detailed explenation of what and why would be apreciated.

Edit: Sorry to the Ukrainas (how you spell an citizen of Ukraina) I offended, it was not aimed at you guys, but at Russia. I hope for the best of you.
I'm watching US CNN and it looks like there are "gas lines" that must go through Ukraine in order to arrive to Russia (Or backwards!)...

Yesterday I read an article where they said that Obama would not be happy if Russia decided to enter Ukraine, he said that "Russia must leave the Ukranians solve their problems themselves"...

We'll see how this goes.

A journalists in Simferopol says a lot of ukranians are quite happy that Russia is in...
It's been said that Russian and Ukraina have long history togheter, mainly because of some economic deals / trading back and forth between them two. Problem is that there is so little details given by the news, and all they care about is writing with caps lock that Russia is invading some island or something in Ukraina :/
Mother russia is doing his thing again, Occupying krimm at this very moment...
Quote from The Very End :Problem is that there is so little details given by the news, and all they care about is writing with caps lock that Russia is invading

Media.. Don't you love it.. You are following the wrong media then...

Krim is where the Russian marine army is based, its a strategic location for Russia. Also that part of the Ukraine is mostly Russian biased mainly because there are people living with Russian backgrounds.. More or less helped during the Stalin era handing out Russian passports/papers.

Basically Russia is showing not to **** with them and the EU/USA needs to stay out of this. For Ukrainian people this is all not so overwhelming, they are used to Russians dominating and like I said, in this part of the country few make a problem of it.

It's more the western part which want to get rid off Russian relations. Russia is just showing that this isn't a good idea.

Quote from -NightFly- :Occupying krimm at this very moment...

It's already 'occupied' for decades by Russia
Thanks for the explenation! It would be easier if... well let's just face it, if Russia weren't such show-off whores (And USA too). It's like watching a kindergarten fight, everyone try to bully the others by looking all big and whatnot. God damnit, I though we were done by this in the cold war allready, but I guess with all the shit going on in the two "superpowers" the only way to win at anything is to show off their military while the countries goes to shit.
Its like a post I saw earlier:

To commemorate World War One in 2014:

The French - Are erecting a statue in each village

The Germans - Are lowering their flags each day

The British - Are having a season of programmes on the BBC

The Russians - Cordially invite you to World War 3 commencing in the Ukraine

Fordie
#9 - Nilex
Now you wait, either for Russians to stabilize the situation... again. Or the pro-nazi elements infiltrated into the protester groups, supported by the western/western asian regimes and their puppets, to escalate it.

Direct military conflict is unlikely. Common sense is still dominant among higher ranking military officials on either side. Also, from what i read the maiden formed rule doesn't actually control the police or the military. The Russians are acting in accordance of the international laws and treaties and are placed there to protect the civilians not to occupy.

I'm not speaking out of my ass but summarizing the evens happened in the world in the last few years by following independent and accurate news sites. Those are not: lying, hypocrite, financed by unknown interest groups, etc sites. For reference: 1 lie = lying! Keep that important thing in mind. Do yourself and the world a favor and find a legit news source.

For my fellow croas & neighbors i recommend this outstanding news site:
http://www.advance.hr/

For the rest you can try and search for independent intellectuals and journalists and their texts as a backup when your site fails. Same rule as for site legitimacy applies. The better ones will provide sources for cross-referencing purposes. Be prepared for mass media established fairy tales to crumble.
Great post Nilex. Couldn't put it better myself. The Crimea has a long history of being Russian, remember the Crimean War ? 1853-6.

The present Ukraine is simply a map creation, and as I have said previously, the Russians are not prepared to allow the West to carry out another bankers coup in this area.

Try to balance your medias rantings with some other sources to get a balanced view.

Is the US in the position to attack ? I strongly doubt it so if we're lucky we'll only get to listen to sabre rattling until nothing happens.

Just don't expect the Russians to back down.
Oh, I see some pro-russian politics lovers. Greetings. Nilex, you are talking nonsense and denying the information which is the information that publishes every normal world's press, including giants like CNN and BBC.
Your unknown press portal, which can't be read even normally in english languege. What makes you to believe that we should believe in the information, provided in your portal?
Quote from cargame.nl :OMFGROFLOL ... Not good.. Not good.

OK normal english for you then; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sevastopol

What is your point, smartass? Crimean War? Searching for parallels or something? Russians were at all times aggressors, who practiced imperialistic politics, conquering foreign cultures, assimilating them. Is this some kind of normal thing? No. Some of you stated that Russia acts according to the all international acts and they are in Ukraine legally? Go and wash you head. There is no question that Russia is aggressor, acting like a criminal and laughing to all world's face. Well, it's a russian thing for which Russia is known for ages, acting silly and illegally. Barbarians.
Here's to letting the rest of the world deal with their own problems without us!
White supremacist banners and Confederate flags were draped inside Kiev’s occupied City Hall, and demonstrators have hoisted Nazi SS and white power symbols over a toppled memorial to V.I. Lenin. After Yanukovich fled his palatial estate by helicopter, EuroMaidan protesters destroyed a memorial to Ukrainians who died battling German occupation during World War II. Sieg heil salutes and the Nazi Wolfsangel symbol have become an increasingly common site in Maidan Square, and neo-Nazi forces have established “autonomous zones” in and around Kiev.

An Anarchist group called AntiFascist Union Ukraine attempted to join the Euromaidan demonstrations but found it difficult to avoid threats of violence and imprecations from the gangs of neo-Nazis roving the square. “They called the Anarchists things like Jews, blacks, Communists,” one of its members said. “There weren’t even any Communists, that was just an insult.”
http://www.alternet.org/tea-pa ... backing-neo-nazis-ukraine

And here's who funded this 'peoples revolt'
http://www.blacklistednews.com ... ow/33271/0/38/38/Y/M.html

I'm not a supporter of America, China, or Russia. All I've been pointing out is some of the facts around this, and as I don't particualy want to see the world doing the big mushroom cloud thing, that gives me the right to have an opinion and comment.
Quote from seniecka :What is your point, smartass? Crimean War? Searching for parallels or something? Russians were at all times aggressors, who practiced imperialistic politics, conquering foreign cultures, assimilating them. Is this some kind of normal thing? No. Some of you stated that Russia acts according to the all international acts and they are in Ukraine legally? Go and wash you head. There is no question that Russia is aggressor, acting like a criminal and laughing to all world's face. Well, it's a russian thing for which Russia is known for ages, acting silly and illegally. Barbarians.

+1, we have russia as a neighbour, we know what (s)he is...
I agree that Russia certainly is a superpower, and behaves accordingly. As are America and China.

This is all part of a game, and this game has nothing to do with freedom. You know about Russia, Ask the people of any nation that has experienced American 'freedom' how they feel about it.
Ask Tibetians how they feel about Chinese 'freedom'.

So, what's this game actually about ?
http://www.businessweek.com/ar ... utin-wont-give-up-ukraine
Actually try reading this, it's a clear rational analysis.

For the financial reason, read this. The bankers have !
http://investmentwatchblog.com ... ne-a-deep-state-analysis/

For historical reasons, try this.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T ... raphical_Pivot_of_History

You might note that none of this has to do with 'freedom', the reason for that is no superpower gives a rats-arse about anything other than the game.

And the game is paid for by the bankers, FYI, they usually bankroll both sides to ensure they are the winners........
Please read my post above for my point of view, this one is just colour* ( US readers will get this meaning..... )

http://www.algemeiner.com/2014 ... iev-street-fighting-unit/
Why is this ?, and 'retired' is a great quote to use, think of Mission Impossible. "As always, should any member of your team be caught or killed, the Secretary will disavow all knowledge of your actions. "

So, why are they working with neo-nazi's ? Um, WW part 2 ?, holocaust ?, etc, etc. I'd have thought that no IDF 'ex' member would ever work with people with these views.

These were the views 3 days ago, Israeli paper FYI......
http://www.haaretz.com/jewish- ... eatures/.premium-1.576587
http://www.haaretz.com/jewish- ... ewish-world-news/1.575732

But now, suddenly we get this......
http://xaameriki.wordpress.com ... ewry-mysteriously-silent/

Remember this is just colour for what's going on, read my earlier post for the fact's and reasons.
It's just interesting watching how the game's being played.
Just ignoring those three posts of X Y, I like to know what the Russians on this board think about the whole situation, especially whats siad about it in the media. I've been following all four Reddit threads on Maidan in the last weeks (not continiously ofc), and its been stated often that the Kremlin wages a media war with false information on TV, newspapers and twitter, aimed at the Russian and russian-speaking population of Ukraine. For example stating a total antisemitic climate in Kiev and western Ukraine, that prompted some Israelin ambassador to do a surprise visit. He came back saying that there is nothing wrong, in fact everything was better than under Janukowitsch.

btw, I'd probably shit my pants if this suddenly happened in my hometown
http://www.youtube.com/watch?ZUthbNCA1nc
Quote from Racer X NZ :White supremacist banners and Confederate flags were draped inside Kiev’s occupied City Hall, and demonstrators have hoisted Nazi SS and white power symbols over a toppled memorial to V.I. Lenin. After Yanukovich fled his palatial estate by helicopter, EuroMaidan protesters destroyed a memorial to Ukrainians who died battling German occupation during World War II. Sieg heil salutes and the Nazi Wolfsangel symbol have become an increasingly common site in Maidan Square, and neo-Nazi forces have established “autonomous zones” in and around Kiev.

An Anarchist group called AntiFascist Union Ukraine attempted to join the Euromaidan demonstrations but found it difficult to avoid threats of violence and imprecations from the gangs of neo-Nazis roving the square. “They called the Anarchists things like Jews, blacks, Communists,” one of its members said. “There weren’t even any Communists, that was just an insult.”
http://www.alternet.org/tea-pa ... backing-neo-nazis-ukraine

And here's who funded this 'peoples revolt'
http://www.blacklistednews.com ... ow/33271/0/38/38/Y/M.html

I'm not a supporter of America, China, or Russia. All I've been pointing out is some of the facts around this, and as I don't particualy want to see the world doing the big mushroom cloud thing, that gives me the right to have an opinion and comment.

Jeez...what are you smoking?

Suprisingly, Crimea was one of the most calm places during maidan protests for 3 months. The "force" scenario has been pushed by Putin's guys in Ukrainian government, but when they realized it isn't working and Yanukovich had to escape, suddenly (!) Crimea started to blow.

The vast majority of population of Ukraine was sick and tired of the self pronounced king and his family tearing the rest of the country apart.

The people that started the protest are not nazis, they want to live in a peaceful country and get decent money for their work. They are fed up with this bureaucracy and corruption shit. Period. If I want to live in my homeland and see it going forward is social standards and economics, than f*ck it, I am a nazi then. People were brought to the state when dying in a fight was the same as live on with this government.

Jews are just fine in here, in fact Kolomoyskiy should become the head of our central region, the man which is know as the most powerful Jew of Ukraine, how the f*ck is this antisemitism?

Communists are being pushed for being just the same mobs as Yanukovich was, that is completely fair. What the hell of a communist you are when you are drown in luxury in a poor country.

Putin just doesn't want Ukraine to be an Allie of EU, he needs a buffer zone with burned land.

No one touched soviet solders memorial in Lviv, because people aren't mad. Destroying Lenin's memorial is controversial, I agree. But in any revolution, there are some mistakes.

The only danger to native russians in Crimea are russian special forces that might kill them in order to escalate the conflict, just like it was in Georgia.

P.S. There is full scale mobilization in action all around Ukraine right now.
Quote from [RF]-art555 :

The only danger to native russians in Crimea are russian special forces that might kill them in order to escalate the conflict, just like it was in Georgia.

P.S. There is full scale mobilization in action all around Ukraine right now.

This part was published on local media over here today also. Russians biggest threat to them are themselves. Nothing is sanctuary to Russia. Ukraine should have reacted a bit quicker imo, they waited too long with this mobilization.
Quote from -NightFly- :This part was published on local media over here today also. Russians biggest threat to them are themselves. Nothing is sanctuary to Russia. Ukraine should have reacted a bit quicker imo, they waited too long with this mobilization.

The thing is that this bald midget is trying to force two brother-nations into fight with each other, that they don't want to. War is the last thing we need, diplomats must work now at all their power, until its too late.
Quote from [RF]-art555 :Jeez...what are you smoking?

Put that guy on your ignore list and try to overlook that he posts to threads at all.
Quote from ACCAkut :Put that guy on your ignore list and try to overlook that he posts to threads at all.

I tend to not declare my opinion on things I'm not clearly informed or not seen by myself. Good advice for anyone.

All gone to shit in Ukraina, what now?
(629 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG