The online racing simulator
Lol that's brilliant kars
0.6.1 is out

30mb
Quote from undertaker00 :0.6.1 is out

30mb

- Look back fixed for some cars
- Removed time parameter in replay.ini
- No more need to attach race.ini or race_out.json since they are printed in log
- Improved collisions with ground
- Small optimizations in collision boxes on some cars
- LOD fixes for Ferrari F40 to improve framerates
0.6.1 fixed Joux jump - Improved collisions with ground
Attached images
jjjjpg.jpg
Didn't even know the active aero was working till now. Also great tv camera angles.

Quote from Shotglass :what was wrong with the jump? something similar to this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZ8X2iD2wfM&t=2m06s

Much worse, suspensions bottoming out under heavy compression just before jump in that dip, and both front wheels collapsed and broke, and car digs in the ground and then flies into the trees, shame I didn't save the replay:rolleyes:

edit: Grate gif's pipa, check out the 599xx airo, never seen that trick rear wing on a race car
didnt know for that airo
Quote from atledreier :Yeah, it's easy and intuitive to catch the slide, but the recovery is awkward at best.

Look at the recovery in my real car,it's just effortless and intuitive...

http://youtu.be/0JgIK2eUZFI

yeah hoonage.

I need a new PC. Can barely get the tech preview to run.
Quote from pipa :Didn't even know the active aero was working till now. Also great tv camera angles.

Ace gifs!

I just wish they would sort the LOD out.. I hate seeing things pop up when a car gets close enough.
Quote from pipa :Didn't even know the active aero was working till now

I think the most impressive demonstration of the work the guys have put in modelling active aero is the Huayra:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qfpMLUwtus
It's not just predefined animations, each flap angle is calculated.
Hey pipa, what software are you using to make gifs? I've tried several but never turned out fine. And I have some replays waiting for some gif action.
- Improved collisions detection & AI response
- Cpu warning is the same for all the languages
- Fixed somke on replay exit
- Drift mode :: minimum bonus seconds
- Difference displayer now display the difference on total time
- some gui fix
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Hey pipa, what software are you using to make gifs? I've tried several but never turned out fine. And I have some replays waiting for some gif action.

I fraps the bit and then i put in virtualdub. Just select filter-> resize and then export to .gif.

It helps to keep the filesize down when the camera is standing still and only the car is moving.
For very simple projects you can just set a small resolution in windowed mode and record it with GIFCam. It's a very small "green" program and, thanks to the super unsafe framebuffer handling under MS Windows, doesn't even invoke UAC.
Deleted the folder in my documents and it now works perfectly, thanks
Don't seem to have any FPS drop with 23 AIs, other than if I put smoke on ultra it really drops to like 10 FPS (from 60-80) ^-^
Damn 0.6.2 ruined the Joux there is 3 major landmines, invisible holes in tarmac to be exact
How can it be a problem? I mean... that is additional content, the developers said that patches might ruin mods. It's not even officially supported yet. So you can only wait for kegetys for a quickfix.
Anyone know how to beat the BMW's AI Challenge at Mugelo (or whatever it is named)? I seem to not be able to do under 2.05 laps, whiler the AI does 2.04 laps :/

If we enter corner at same speed it seems my car just understeers soooo much and I lose speed compared to them. Tried more wings but then I lost so much speed on the straights that I ended up doing worse.
Quote from Kristi :How can it be a problem? I mean... that is additional content, the developers said that patches might ruin mods. It's not even officially supported yet. So you can only wait for kegetys for a quickfix.

Exactly.

I just can't understand people posting their issues with Joux Plane on the official forums. The devs said million times that they don't wanna hear about converted tracks.

Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8871 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG